It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Euclid, Ohio

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I thought this video was pretty interesting. Not the usual indistinct blob in the sky that we normally see, but footage of orbs pulsating with colour. The reason why I found it so interesting was that I observed something almost identical in the sky here in the NE of England about a month ago. It hung motionless and silent in the sky for a good hour, before slowly fading away. Just wondering what you guys thought.

Sorry if it's been posted before.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-4-2011 by Troofseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Fixed it myself:

edit on 25-4-2011 by Skate because: Fixed Video

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Troofseeker

Broken link. Can you upolad another please ?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

No idea what happened there, I posted the URl in the embed youtube doohickey while creating the post and it came out like that. If someone can embed for me that'd be great. Sorry, I'm a relative noob.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Originally posted by Troofseeker

The reason why I found it so interesting was that I observed something almost identical in the sky here in the NE of England about a month ago. It hung motionless and silent in the sky for a good hour

Stars do it.
Its called "twinkling". You may not have heard of it.

youtube

Capella

Arcturus

edit on 25-4-2011 by alfa1 because: more examples

edit on 25-4-2011 by alfa1 because: context

edit on 25-4-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
Stars do it.

youtube
Can the sarcasm please, I don't appreciate it. And since when do stars move across the sky like that?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Yeah but I don't think they tend change elevation like that.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
Stars do it.

youtube

Capella

Arcturus

edit on 25-4-2011 by alfa1 because: more examples

Nevermind the new guy. I've seen many of his posts in other topics. Just another troll. Please continue with your discussion.

Although it is very bright....and moves...it is still just another one of "those" videos. Sorry, I can't comment when there's not enough to comment on.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

Thanks for the input. I suppose it is just another light in the sky, but I personally thought it was more interesting because of my experience here in the UK. Also there are the other two lights that approach the main one from the left, before the guy pans the camera around to track another light in the sky.

To say they are scintillating stars is ridiculous. Maybe radio controoled balloons fitted with LEDs?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

Theres never enough to comment on, until theres a good video, then its CGI or a hoax.

Ive seen these many times with my own eyes, also many low flying silent triangles and crafts move at speeds shown in the Jerusalem dome UFO vid.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It just looks like a helicopter to me.

Am I missing something?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The "twinkling" looks very unlike a star to me, I've seen stars generate a twinkling effect in video before, and even planes when they are might higher but this is so much brighter and more defined it would seem.

I wish there were more to see, it's hard to know much with what little we have

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
Nevermind the new guy. I've seen many of his posts in other topics. Just another troll. Please continue with your discussion.

A troll trying to *stop* discussion? Must be a new definition that I wasnt aware of.
Anyone familiar with my posts know that I work towards ending falsehoods, multiple threads, flights of fantasy and misunderstandings. I bring the discussions back into the area of facts, science, reality and normality. Quote the opposite of trolling, in fact.
P.S. Dont bother replying, I'm going to bed now.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
At first I thought he was filming a star twinkling, but later it slowly descents. It definitely is pulsating.

My family and I witnessed something similar in the desert of Blythe, CA. It was really weird there was a star, well we thought it was a star because we were out there star gazing and it was really bright, and then it slowly starts to move! We were baffled! We saw three that night and all but one disappeared.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I remember this. Euclid is the next town over from me. There have been many reports of strange lights out over Lake Erie. Unfortunately, I have never witnessed anything myself. I did talk once to a person who witnessed strange lights with his father, near Lake Erie. He and his father both have strange, well, markings you could call them, near their right elbow. There are three, each about 1/2 inch apart, that form a perfect triangle.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

On Tuesday March 9, Fox 8 News in Cleveland featured a report of an individual observing strange lights from his apartment window for the sixth consecutive night. The Euclid native reported the lights would start out bright and then gradually dim. As soon as the lights begin to dim, the object moves away. Since no official MUFON report had been filed, I drove to the area of the sightings on both March 11 and 12.
On March 11 the object was reportedly seen and disappeared before I arrived. On March 12 I choose a different location which provided a better view and saw a light matching the news report to the Northwest. The light was orange-white and about the size and intensity of Venus two-fingers above the horizon. The light was seen at least three times between 7:15pm and 7:48pm starting as a bright light, then dimming and in the first observation moving to the Southwest. The light was observed by not only myself but three other individuals. The light or should I say lights were observed by naked eye, video camera, and binoculars. Through binoculars not only was one light seen, but a second the same color and of lower intensity slightly above and to the right. A faint light was also seen fading in and out in the same area until 8:08pm.
There was light air traffic in the area and the two closest airports are Burke Lakefront Airport 10 miles to the Southwest and Cleveland-Hopkins Airport 18 miles to the Southwest. First thought is it may be an airplane circling over Lake Erie for an approach to Cleveland-Hopkins Airport and the bright light was the landing light. The sky was partially cloudy and the light could be dimming either by cloud cover or the plane disappearing in the distance. As we watched the light/s the emotions of the group were mixed.

MUFON Report

www.wunderground.com... 5/MonthlyHistory.html#calendar

More stuff from the same series of sightings:

Dailymotion.com - MSNBC covering this

Fox8.com - You can even watch fox news silly coverage

More MSM coverage:

reply to post by alfa1

If you believe so much in science, do some of it instead of offering uneducated opinion. This was not a sole video of stars, it was a UFO flap that happened over 10 days. Why didn't you suggest airplanes instead?
edit on 25-4-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Do not stand too close to those ships.
Ninety percent of the radiation is black and not visible.
Thats what Tesla said about his bulbs and this may be in fact just a flying Tesla bulb
with people in it.
I hope they survive.
They should get an early retirement plan and not get tossed upon the heap of
burnt out saucer pilots.
Von Braun put men on the moon with much less care.
Tesla said do not go to the moon with out three feet of lead protection.
They know I'm sure now we know.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Can you just stop with this Tesla stuff.

You have absolutely no proof and just spout gibberish with no explanation.

Please provide scientific and mathematical proof of your claims.

By that I mean scientific equations.

Either that or shut the flip up!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Zamora and other didn't see oval ships land.
Tesla wings didn't fly over the Hudson Vally.
Tesla Triangles from Germany didn't happen in Belgium.
Sure they didn't.

People are way off base saying Tesla didn't have or make
the first ships and many know the facts.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Troofseeker

I live in the area, these events seem to be on the rise since the 90s. Here is the latest video from the area, but planes do use a north approach for runways 24L 24R at KCLE . Just a thought. theweek.com... :
edit on 5-5-2011 by TopzGunz because: Add link

edit on 5-5-2011 by TopzGunz because: remove Link

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join