It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Tel Aviv Is On Fire.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

No...he's bringing information TO ATS. How is it being racist? Please make me understand?
It's like we highlight e.g. terrorists, extremist's actions because they need to be singled out, they need to be stopped.
Letting people turn a blind eye to one group like this is not right..it's pathetic, it's idiotic. They'll just carry on.

And yes...it's odd how one thread as eye-opening as this, turns into something full of hatred for the Jews. After watching something like this, after going through WW2...how can you still have a black heart like this for them?

Kudos OP, for showing us this.
History is repeating itself my friends and it doesn't seem we are learning the lesson. Change it now so we can hold back the regret, the sorrow we will all have to face.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I hate to break up the jew-bashing fest here but there's one thing you all seem to be forgetting: in most countries, the racist parts are a minority. I'm willing to bet that the majority of Israelis are not racist.

I don't like Israel's government either but I do not think it's right to make generalizations about their citizens!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Stolen land?

Regardless of the shrinking borders starting from 1948-1967-until present day. Would you not call the settlements stolen land?

Where I come from when you show up at someone's house with a bulldozer and threaten them to leave at gun point, it is theft.

Stolen land indeed....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Please make me understand?

Racism is about singling out and showing one particular group in a bad light. The OP has clearly done this. He has singled out one particular group and saying they are racist. look at the definition. Makes the OP look no better than the group he is condemning, same thing. If you cannot see that maybe you need to look at your level of comprehension and understanding! Nothing more to say it is that simple! This is just another Israeli bashing thread. bad work OP. hahahahahaha!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
That was interesting, who knew there were Filipino immigrants in Israel?

I had no idea,

Such a small country needs this many migrant workers?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

The African in the white jacket spoke quite good Hebrew and the "blonde" young woman in the dark jacket was definately an African Jew possibly Ethiopean....and you don't want to hear the second part of the video which I found; her mouth went straight in to the trash.

I know that particular area of Tel Aviv, Israelis (especially the caucasian women) are afraid of Africans. Hate to admit it but this particular neighbourhood was full of trash and non-stop crime long before the African Asylum seekers arrived there. It's was a well known hot for all sorts of crime from illegal drugs to prostitution. Most Israelis living there are uneducated, unemployed and your typical housing project community.

The Govt should put these asylum seekers into more appropriate housing or immigration detention centers like we have here on Christmas Island and on the mainland of Australia for processing. No one knows if they are connected to any terrorist organisation or not. I have no idea why the Israeli Govt is allowing these African Muslims to roam free through the streets, mostly homeless. If the same thing happened in Australia, there would be demonstrations of vast numbers, at worst, a riot. These Africans have to be processed properly.

This is a bomb about ready to explode.

The same problem exists down in Eilat with the Africans too.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Almost all the foreign workers are from the Phillippines, Thailand or Russia.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Yeah right......

and how many of you living smack in the middle of black housing project neighbourhoods of the USA ????

Get a year's taste then get back to us and tell us all that you and your families feel safe and .....

Now how about many of you get off your high horse and tell the damn truth. This "race" correctness of all of you to make yourselves sparkle like angels is just down right BS and I don't believe most of you because none of you have ever lived in the heart of a black housing project.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join