It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very suspicious hijacking to Lybia Tripoli

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Just making connections here, but this seems incredibly suspicious due to the time and location. Here are the links to two seperate stories.

www.bbc.co.uk...

First paragraph: A man has been overpowered by cabin crew on an Alitalia flight from Paris to Rome, after he drew out a small knife and demanded the plane divert to the Libyan capital, Tripoli.

Anothing interesting paragraph: The suspect, from Kazakhstan, was handed over to police and arrested after flight AZ329 landed at Rome's Fiumicino airport at 2005 GMT.

Other article;
www.bbc.co.uk...

First paragraph: A Nato air strike on the Libyan capital Tripoli has badly damaged buildings in Col Muammar Gaddafi's compound.

Now here is what i found very suspicious. in order of a list just for ease;

Firstly, both included air travel, but the facts that struck me the most was the destination, both heading to Tripoli. Not only that, but they were both reported with less than a few hours between, also, the place. Kazakhstan, right next door to Afganastan were American and British forces have been training their millatery and police, and like all police and millatery institutions, they all have their secret operations. As well as all these factors, they are no longer on the front page of the BBC news website, even though these are incredibly important issues, esspecialy the air strike on the compound. The question is, why would someone want to divert a plane to Tripolie when all the riots and civil war is going on unless they had a target? Could it be that once the hijacker was detained, NATO decided to do the operation themselves?
I have no answers, just questions, and i leave it to you ATS'ers to help me try to figure out if anything of significance is in these articles and if any more information is out there.
Hope we find the bottom of this, even if it is just a coincedence, its a big one wich deserves its investigation.
Then also their is the old tactic of planes being used in suicide attacks.

edit on 25-4-2011 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2011 by Trolloks because: It's a bank holiday and i've had a few so the spelling was atrotious.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I guess it definitely could be a conspiracy. Maybe it was just a crazy man trying to get to Libya?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Sure it could well be, but i feel that more investigation should go into the matter due to the serverity of the middle east situation at the moment as a whole. If it is just a guy trying to get there, then fair enough we should move on and consider the report to hold little importance to the bigger picture, but in any case, should be looked at closley to make sure we understand this report before they bury it too deep on the news that we no longer hear anything of it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
yeah i can agree with that it might be like the wierd case of the two japanese bussines men who were found with suit cases of American money and know one knows why or how or what they were doing I don;t know if you remember that story or not. I wish I was a memeber of ATS when that was going down.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Sadly i have no memory of a thread on that topic, i have'nt been that active on ATS for a while if im honest, been busy with uni work. But i gather what you are saying, it could lead us to no answers, but the great thing about ATS is that everything is investigated thoughrough (sp), we carry on from where the news finish off.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
We just haven't had good ole fashioned hijackings in a while. The hijackers USED to always ask to be taken to some god-forsaken place like Havana or Beirut. These new guys just blow the planes up or fly them into something. So, no, I don't see some connection; just an old school hijacker the likes of which we haven't seen in a while.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You find it suspicious because the military bombed Gadhaffi's compound during a sustained military campaign on the same day that a guy tries to hijack a plane to the same city?

Jeez, come up with something better than this!

top topics

join