It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaiian Senator said Obama not releasing long-form BC to hide identity or citizenship of his father

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

You forgot the link. But here's another one, from a 1930 birth.

lol. Hawaii became a state in 1959 and I am pretty damn sure Laser printer technology (bottom left of the picture) didn't happen untill well after 1959.

In any event I was all for Obama even though I am a Republican Conservative. I was hoping he would shake things up a bit. However he failed me on his Inauguration. he spent around $170 MILLION dollars on it...... He failed me before he even started.

$170 Million Inauguration!

After that I actually hoped this birth certificate thing would pan out but I don't think it will.
edit on 26-4-2011 by jaydeePNW because: removed tax payers, some it was private donations.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spicewoodseven

I would offer that most Americans DO NOT understand Obama on this issue. Most Americans being native-born citizens are uncomfortable with Obama's "exotic" background--

"most'? I have yet to meet a single, real live (non internet) person who has ever expressed an opinion even close to that. Perhaps you need to get out more.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by skull_bones

And yes most presidents do provide transcripts, health records, passport records, etc....Its not a requirement but most do if asked.

But here in lies the problem. Obama did provide transcripts, health records, passport records, etc...

But you guys REFUSE to believe it. Tell me, where can I get a hold of George Bush's transcripts, health records and passport records? Please link ATS to all of George Bush's records.

Here is why you can't. He didn't provide it to US. He provided it to the RNC. Obama provide his stuff to the DNC.

But you guys want Obama to provide it to US even though Bush didn't provide his information to US.

Please post George Bush or ANY Presidents transcripts, health records and passport records. Please post these things or you're just making stuff up as you go.

Heck, we didn't even know Kennedy was basically disabled until after 40 years or so.

Come on man! Let's have an honest discussion instead of all this double standard stuff you guys want.
edit on 26-4-2011 by LosLobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Last thought for tonight as my head is about to explode.

There is a vetting process. The RNC vet's their people and the DNC vet's their people.

NOW.....

You don't think Hillary and Bill would have torpedoed Obama if he was not American?

What you guys would be concluding is the DNC (all of them) are in on this conspiracy to install a Manchurian Candidate to the Office of the Presidency. I mean really, that's what you are claiming.

This isn't Hollywood guys. We're talking THOUSANDS of people would need to be in on it. Even if you throw Obama out...how do you get rid of those THOUSANDS of people who pulled this plot off? Are we talking Senate hearings trying to root out the Manchurian Candidate terrorists? Is that what Issa is getting ready to do? More McCarthy hearings in the 21st century. But you guys say Obama is the one trying to destroy America? What's next for Issa? Root out all the Irish?

Come on guys! Let's start having serious conversations instead of conspiracy conversations as it pertains to our President.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
Last thought for tonight as my head is about to explode.

There is a vetting process. The RNC vet's their people and the DNC vet's their people.

NOW.....

You don't think Hillary and Bill would have torpedoed Obama if he was not American?

What you guys would be concluding is the DNC (all of them) are in on this conspiracy to install a Manchurian Candidate to the Office of the Presidency. I mean really, that's what you are claiming.

This isn't Hollywood guys. We're talking THOUSANDS of people would need to be in on it. Even if you throw Obama out...how do you get rid of those THOUSANDS of people who pulled this plot off? Are we talking Senate hearings trying to root out the Manchurian Candidate terrorists? Is that what Issa is getting ready to do? More McCarthy hearings in the 21st century. But you guys say Obama is the one trying to destroy America? What's next for Issa? Root out all the Irish?

Come on guys! Let's start having serious conversations instead of conspiracy conversations as it pertains to our President.

Under those same terms people say the Bush admin caused 9/11. People have a way of filtering out common sense.
However as a rebuttle to your point about Bush and others not providing such information, they were never in doubt of being US citizens in the first place so no one cared. Things are not an issue unless there is some doubt about it. Much like Bush and his military record. There is doubt about Obama because he is the first black American with a Muslin background. That is two points of intrests for many people. I personally careless about either of them. His actions as President are what has failed me and why he will not be getting my vote next election.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
reply to post by Sinnthia

Your mind is made up I see....looking into mistakes in my info instead of checking into things on your own...there IS another document...the Governor of Hawaii said so himself and said HE couldnt get access to it....I wish you well in life as a rone under your chosen leader....liberals are all the same midless followers of someon who sounds good on TV when reading off a teleprompter....

I have to ask - what on earth is a 'rone'?

Vicky

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Your right it will not prove where he is born. What it would do would prove either way the rumor that Lolo is his real father. I think not he looks half white and half negroid African to me. But then again I am not a doctor!
edit on 25-4-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

No, but you clearly are a Nazi, if you a) think that 'negroid' is a thing and (b) that doctors can certify race!
Since you care so deeply about race, (as let's face it, it's what birthers really care about - that a black man is president of 'their' countr)... let me point out to you that Indonesians are not 'negroid' - so what on earth you were trying to prove is beyond me!
Burnt any crosses lately? Although I don't think you'd be too popular in your adopted country if you did...
Australia is racist but not to that extent..
Come to think of it, aren't you the old guy who boasted about beating up a teenager collecting for charity, some time back?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

If this does not answer your question about Obama's birth, I don't imagine anything will. I stand by what I said previously..... some people don't want the truth, they want an excuse to distract us from more important matters and disregard what has already been proven..

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

And yes most presidents do provide transcripts, health records, passport records, etc....Its not a requirement but most do if asked.

But here in lies the problem. Obama did provide transcripts, health records, passport records, etc...

But you guys REFUSE to believe it. Tell me, where can I get a hold of George Bush's transcripts, health records and passport records? Please link ATS to all of George Bush's records.

Here is why you can't. He didn't provide it to US. He provided it to the RNC. Obama provide his stuff to the DNC.

But you guys want Obama to provide it to US even though Bush didn't provide his information to US.

Please post George Bush or ANY Presidents transcripts, health records and passport records. Please post these things or you're just making stuff up as you go.

Heck, we didn't even know Kennedy was basically disabled until after 40 years or so.

Come on man! Let's have an honest discussion instead of all this double standard stuff you guys want.
edit on 26-4-2011 by LosLobos because: (no reason given)

George Bush did provide transcripts and he was a C student at Yale. He also provided health records. Im not sure anyone asked about his passport. He also provided military records and there was some controversy about them because they were incomplete and it appeared he went AWOL for a period of time, which he probably did.

McCain also provide his military records, and Health records because it was a big joke at the time because it was as thick as a sears catalog because of all of the injuries he sustain as a prisoner of war. There was also a hearing to determine if he was eligible because he was born on a military base outside of the United States.

So BO isnt being asked to provide anything anyone else hasnt.

Again, this isnt about Barack Obama.

You are right there are things about alot of Presidents that we didnt know about until later. But thats all the more reason do do something about it now, so maybe we can find out some of these things before we elect these guys.

The public every right to know for example:

If Reagan had been diagnosed with alzheimer's before his he ran for a second term, which he probably had been.

If George Bush went AWOL for a time he was in the military, which by all accounts he did.

If Clinton was a draft dodger by getting deferments because he was a college boy, which is probably true.

If George Bush Sr. was in the CIA for many years before he became director, which there is alot of evidence for.

If Kennedy was addicted to pain killers, which appears he was do to a back injury sustain in the PT boat incident.

Those are all things that point directly to the character of the individual, mental health, and decision making abilities, which are all pretty high on the list of qualities you look for in a President.

We the people have a right to know if for example hypothetically our president was a failing student in college, or went AWOL while in the military, or had been diagnosed as clinically depressed or bi-polar disorder, or if according to his passport he has lived and worked in foreign countries, for how long and why.

You can make this about a witch hunt only regarding BO if you want and maybe it is for alot of people.

But, its not about BO for me anyway, anymore so than it is about any of the past President and future Presidents.

There has been plenty of details that have come out about past Presidents, some that you mentioned and some that I mentioned, that had the public known about prior to running for office, maybe would not have gotten elected or maybe they would have who knows, but atleast we would have more to base our decision on.

edit on 27-4-2011 by skull_bones because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by skull_bones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

George Bush did provide transcripts and he was a C student at Yale. He also provided health records.

So show us those records and transcripts provided by Bush whilst he was POTUS then

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

George Bush did provide transcripts and he was a C student at Yale. He also provided health records.

So show us those records and transcripts provided by Bush whilst he was POTUS then

First Google link that comes up, you should try it sometime.

Transcripts at Yale 2004.georgewbush.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by skull_bones

Well written post. I think the majority of people,who are curious to ask about his BC,just want to know WHY all the secrecy,and what happened to transparency,especially when his whole campaign was based on it. The problem I see is Obama not being forthcoming,and letting this drag into a situation,that overlooks the REAL serious issues this Country faces. The President is ALREADY looking forward to running for a new term,while HOPE and CHANGE version 1,is failing miserably.MHO

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

edit on 26-4-2011 by PrinceDreamer because: Spelling

You sir, are perpetuating lies! To begin with, I seriously doubt you are who you say you are...British my foot! Although born in New Zealand, I am probably more British than you are (I have a British passport, and citizenship.)
But where I call you out as a liar most, is that Kenyan birth certificate. It's an acknoeledged fraud, but even if other people hadn't thoroughly refuted it, I wouldn't trust it for a nano-second.
My ex was born in Mombasa in 1945. I have his birth certificate.
The forgers of "Obama's Kenyan birth certificate" have truly shot themselves in the foot with the footprint!
No country other than the USA has a baby's footprint on the birth certificate (no other country is as paranoid?)
If you were who you claim to be (a British citizen) you would know that. Ergo, you're as fake as that Kenyan BC!
Che cazzo, che coglione, bastardi!
Vicky

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

No, but you clearly are a Nazi, if you a) think that 'negroid' is a thing and (b) that doctors can certify race! Since you care so deeply about race, (as let's face it, it's what birthers really care about - that a black man is president of 'their' countr).

What the hell are you going on about,

When did I say a negroid was a thing? You said "Thing" not me. I have never ever said that check my posts, all my posts. I dare you to find anywhere I have called a negroid person a "thing"! If you dared to educate yourself a bit you would know doctors use techniques to study DNA to determine and trace peoples origins. Your the racist fool! Also Mr Obama is half white and half black and where have I said about anything about Obama being a black man and that being negative for the presidency? Find it and prove I dare you!

For the record I hate Nazi's you obviously do a lot of assuming!

let me point out to you that Indonesians are not 'negroid' - so what on earth you were trying to prove is beyond me!

This right here shows your stupidity and lack of understanding!Duh! Indonesians are not negroid. As you obviously don't know, talk around the thread and in other threads is that Lolo is possibly his real father. Accordingly a DNA test would show whether his father is a person of negroid origins or Indonesian origins. By the way I was not the one called for DNA test. Why don't you go take that issue up with them or your cowardly rant only directed me? Duh! You have really made yourself look stupid here as you have missed the gist of sentences!

Burnt any crosses lately? Although I don't think you'd be too popular in your adopted country if you did... Australia is racist but not to that extent.. Come to think of it, aren't you the old guy who boasted about beating up a teenager collecting for charity, some time back?

Old guy? At least I am not old enough to have a child that has completed University. So your really the old cow here! Hahahahaha I am obviously younger than you! Have some age issues dear hahahahaha! But yet as usual you leave the details out of the whole issue. I was assaulted by them first. But its too convenient for you to tell the truth as it detracts from your personal attack. Oh dear feeling a little "sickness type" weak so you need to vent online and hide behind a keyboard? Keep your personal attacks to yourself next time! You gave it your best shot and all you spewed out was lies and "misinformation". If anyone reads the posts they will see it clearly!

Finally if we look at rnaa's post below it appears you have "shot your self in the foot" with your own ignorance! hahahahaha! By the way my "Kiwi" (And yes they do not find the word "kiwi" offensive. 2 are Maori and 1 Pakeha) mates here are laughing their backsides off at you too!
edit on 27-4-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jaydeePNW

lol. Hawaii became a state in 1959 and I am pretty damn sure Laser printer technology (bottom left of the picture) didn't happen untill well after 1959.

It wasn't printed in 1959, and nobody ever said or implied that it was.

Obama's published BC was apparently printed in 2007. It carries a certification from the State of Hawai'i that the information printed on it is correct. Hawai'i guarantees this fact.

Deny Ignorance: think before you type.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by skull_bones

George Bush did provide transcripts

No he didn't.

The transcripts were ILLEGALLY OBTAINED and ILLEGALLY published. Bush had absolutely nothing to do with it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

The forgers of "Obama's Kenyan birth certificate" have truly shot themselves in the foot with the footprint! No country other than the USA has a baby's footprint on the birth certificate (no other country is as paranoid?)

Vicky, for your info, the 'footprint' on Smiths POSFKBC is a piece of clip art readily available in a popular clip art library.

Any American 'birth certificate' with a foot print on it is NOT a birth certificate and it is not legal for anything. It is a hospital issued souvenir, full stop. They make it look nice, and it might be acceptable to organizations that just want to check a person's age, like Scouts, or Little League, or even primary Schools. But it does not carry the official seal of the State, County, or CIty authorized to issue official birth certificates.

Some Post Offices in the US have notices describing passport requirements that say "If you have a Birth Certificate with your cute little feet prints on it, you have the wrong thing. You need an official government issued Birth Certificate".
edit on 27/4/2011 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It has JUST been announced on FOX News that Obama's LONG FORM birth certificate will be released today at 9:45am EST .... once the CIA is done making their changes to the form.

www.foxnews.com

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Its right here:

www.whitehouse.gov...
edit on 27/4/11 by MikeboydUS because: spelling egad

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This is AMAZING, a huge victory for The Donald ... not because it proved Obama was foreign born but rather because he forced Obama to act. Obama realized that this issue was hurting him and that even Dems and Independents were beginning to doubt his claims of being born in Hawaii and so he had no choice but to release the long from certificate.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join