It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaiian Senator said Obama not releasing long-form BC to hide identity or citizenship of his father

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by Goal Shack
Even if he was born in Hawai'i, HE'S STILL DESTROYING AMERICA AND ITS LIBERTIES!!!
People on both sides of the argument need to grow up and come to the realization.

please list the executive orders he has signed that take away our liberties, or the legislation congress sent to him for his approval that take away our liberties

now if you want to talk about wire tapping and the department of taking away your liberties in the name of homeland security, you've got the wrong guy

yor local town gov't, state gov't and congress have a lot more to do with your liberty than the executive branch of the federal gov't

Thank you for being open minded and OBVIOUSLY, well informed!

Not to mention, that so many Americans couldn't name more than 10 Presidents...it just goes to show how well informed about American Politics some are (no pun intended).

You don't need a college degree to go visit a federally funded library (meaning you pay for it) to understand the Branches of American Politics, so you know who to point the finger at....if that's what you're into.

edit on 26-4-2011 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
By shielding the BC,his school records,his passport/travel records,his SS history he is obviously hiding SOMETHING...what is something is only he and his handlers know for sure.....and its a 100% ironclad certainty that he will NEVER allow that inofrmation to be made public...this entire thread is a waste of time...those who worship at the Throne-Of-Obama will continue to believe in the Beast-As-Saint and the rest will stand around jawing because thats all they can do without the cooperation of the Courts,which they will never have

Even more obvious is the way, when the light is just right, you can see his eyes are little slits, like a reptile. Bet he never reveals that either. Then there's the webbed toes....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
reply to post by filosophia

I want to see 538 other birth certificates before I see Obama's. I don't see every Senator or Congress person releasing their birth certificate. Why won't they release theirs? Matter of fact...why won't you release yours to ATS? Be a sign of good faith instead of bad faith.

Matter of fact...I want to see the Electoral College birth certificates also. Matter of fact...I'd like to see my neighbors birth certificate. I'd like to see every teacher at my son's school birth certificate. I surely want to see Mitt Romney's birth certificate.

Do you see where this goes? Where does it stop? If Obama releases anything more than the birthers will want more and more and more. Then they will want Michelle's and the kids. Then Michelle's mother. Then every Czar in the white house. It would be a never ending story of birth certificates.
edit on 26-4-2011 by LosLobos because: (no reason given)

I'd like to see the BC for all of them too. I bet they were all born somewhere else or on another planet! But what's the use? I'm sure that the PTB forged them all and photoshopped pictures of them supposedly growing up. We are being controlled by foreigners and aliens!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

I want to see 538 other birth certificates before I see Obama's. I don't see every Senator or Congress person releasing their birth certificate. Why won't they release theirs? Matter of fact...why won't you release yours to ATS? Be a sign of good faith instead of bad faith.

Matter of fact...I want to see the Electoral College birth certificates also. Matter of fact...I'd like to see my neighbors birth certificate. I'd like to see every teacher at my son's school birth certificate. I surely want to see Mitt Romney's birth certificate.

Do you see where this goes? Where does it stop? If Obama releases anything more than the birthers will want more and more and more. Then they will want Michelle's and the kids. Then Michelle's mother. Then every Czar in the white house. It would be a never ending story of birth certificates.

I'd like to see the BC for all of them too. I bet they were all born somewhere else or on another planet! But what's the use? I'm sure that the PTB forged them all and photoshopped pictures of them supposedly growing up. We are being controlled by foreigners and aliens!!!

If that wasn't meant as a joke, then I certainly took it that way...Hilarious dude!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

If that wasn't meant as a joke, then I certainly took it that way...Hilarious dude!

Hehe... If you can't beat them, join them.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

This is a computer generated printing; let us see the original that was produced in back on August 4, 1961, this now that you show is makes me all the more suspicious. Let's see the original or a copy of the original.

Ironically, I had my doubts about Obama not being born in Hawaii but after looking at what is being presented as his certification of his birth, I am MORE SUSPICIOUS than ever, I smell a rat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
but it's never been presented for scrutiny, has it? HAS. IT. ?

Nor does it need to be! Where is the "long form certificate" from all previous POTUS's?

Oh, they never had to show theirs as they were not black!

Oh for the love of GOD. WIll your ilk knock this crap OFF already.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

To me this isnt about BO, but about the office of the Presidency in general.

We should demand more transperancy.

Atleast moving forward, we should demand that all candidates provide the people certain information in order to be considered for the position. Not some vetting committee that says yah, we've checked the cadidate out and take our word for it he meets the requirements, it all should be public knowledge.

Thats just ridiculous to think we are somehow infringing upon our Presidents rights to want his information about his past.

Ive had jobs in the past where i had to submit to background checks, credit reports, drug tests, school transcripts, etc.... and it never infringed upon my rights because i knew that was part of the requirements to get hired.

They couldnt force me to provide any of that information, but then again I wouldnt be considered for the job if i didnt.

It should be no different for the President. No candidate should be able to seal, health records, passport records, school transcripts, etc....and if that isnt something he/she is willing to do for whatever reason, than they shouldnt be forced to, but they also should no longer be eligible for the position.

Id like to see anyone else go a apply for a job and when the company asks for your transcripts, credit report, background check, etc.... you simply state well id like to give you all of that information but i had my records sealed.

The President afterall works for us, he is our employee.

Its our right and it is our duty as american citizens, that we have all the facts necessary to make the best decision possible, when electing someone to the highest office in the land.

edit on 26-4-2011 by skull_bones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Lotta misinformation here.

Under British law, his father was a Commonwealth Citizen as Kenya was part of the Commonwealth.

When the President was born, Kenya was a Dominion. It did not become an independent member of the Commonwealth for a couple of years.

In addition by marrying the father, Citizenship was extended to the mother.

Doesn't happen. By marrying the father, the mother becomes married (except there is some doubt that the marriage was valid). Citizenship is a completely separate process, marriage 'greases the wheels', but it is not an automatic process. Stanley Ann Dunham had no particular claim to British or Kenyan citizenship, ever.

By virtue of being born to Commonwealth parents regardless of location, he had dual Commonwealth citizenship until around 1984, when Kenya's new laws took effect nullifying dual citizenships.

By virtue of being born to a (non-diplomat) British Subject father on U.S. soil, he had claim on British and Kenyan citizenship, and an unimpeachable fact of Natural Born Citizenship of the U.S.

Had he chosen to take up that claim of citizenship in Kenya before his 24th birthday, then yes he would have had dual citizenship. Since he did not do so, he has never been a dual citizen, nor does he have the right to claim Kenyan citizenship any longer.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
You know, one really has to ask, is Obama really just a hologram? I'VE never seen him, so it must be true!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Bravo!!!

They have nothing but the rantings of a media megastar.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by skull_bones

But why now?!?!?

Was Bush transparent? Was Clinton transparent? Was Reagan transparent? Was any President transparent?

You guys think the Office of the Presidency is like a book club. Nixon was almost impeached because he didn't want to be transparent. Same with Clinton. No President wants to be transparent because most of the stuff is OUT OF HIS CONTROL. No president controls the video cameras in the white house. My goodness, you probably got hundreds of folks running video, audio and infra red camera's in the white house.

You actually think the President of the United States controls every little thing that goes on? Do you actually think Obama can control, lets say, gas prices?

I will tell you right now. We don't need to worry about Obama being transparent. We need to worry about the people who actually make the rules to be transparent.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Atleast moving forward, we should demand that all candidates provide the people certain information in order to be considered for the position. Not some vetting committee that says yah, we've checked the cadidate out and take our word for it he meets the requirements, it all should be public knowledge.

Thats just ridiculous to think we are somehow infringing upon our Presidents rights to want his information about his past.

Ive had jobs in the past where i had to submit to background checks, credit reports, drug tests, school transcripts, etc.... and it never infringed upon my rights because i knew that was part of the requirements to get hired.

They couldnt force me to provide any of that information, but then again I wouldnt be considered for the job if i didnt.

It should be no different for the President. No candidate should be able to seal, health records, passport records, school transcripts, etc....and if that isnt something he/she is willing to do for whatever reason, than they shouldnt be forced to, but they also should no longer be eligible for the position.

Id like to see anyone else go a apply for a job and when the company asks for your transcripts, credit report, background check, etc.... you simply state well id like to give you all of that information but i had my records sealed.

Its our right and it is our duty as american citizens, that we have all the facts necessary to make the best decision possible, when electing someone to the highest office in the land.

Okay...like I said before this is all too ridiculous. So you mean to tell me that by submitting your "FEDERALLY" issued Social Security Card, Drivers License, School Records (besides asking for a copy of a diploma which no employer requires more of nor can they ask for more) and credit check that your employers have asked to see your birth certificate too?

Come on stop it! Pointless! Nothing you stated has anything to do with a Birth Certificate requirement for employment, since that's what your stating is "fair". No employer anywhere in the United States of America asks to see your birth certificate. You're so off topic by comparison it doesn't make any sense.

Besides, like someone else said here earlier, go ahead and put your BC on ATS for us all to see
Sounds silly and personal doesn't it

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by Goal Shack
Even if he was born in Hawai'i, HE'S STILL DESTROYING AMERICA AND ITS LIBERTIES!!!
People on both sides of the argument need to grow up and come to the realization.

please list the executive orders he has signed that take away our liberties, or the legislation congress sent to him for his approval that take away our liberties

now if you want to talk about wire tapping and the department of taking away your liberties in the name of homeland security, you've got the wrong guy
yor local town gov't, state gov't and congress have a lot more to do with your liberty than the executive branch of the federal gov't

I agree it didnt start under his watch, but that doesnt make him any less complicit for continuing the programs.

So somehow, because since he didnt implement the programs he's not just as guilty as the guy who started them.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

but it's never been presented for scrutiny, has it? HAS. IT. ?

Nor does it need to be! Where is the "long form certificate" from all previous POTUS's?

Oh, they never had to show theirs as they were not black!

Oh for the love of GOD. WIll your ilk knock this crap OFF already.

Which part? The pesky questions which make this "BC" issue appear as nonsensical as it is?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I just realized something. The people who are saying Obama needs to be more transparent are probably people who voted for him.

Even they were tired of Republican rule. So they voted for Obama expecting change. Change can't happen overnight. Change is an evolutionary process. Forget about expecting change in your lifetime. Maybe your kids lifetime but not your lifetime. As long as there are political systems then their will be opposition to change at every turn. Obama does not write ANY LAWS.

So you folks who voted for Obama, and are now upset, realize change doesn't happen overnight.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Okay...like I said before this is all too ridiculous. So you mean to tell me that by submitting your "FEDERALLY" issued Social Security Card, Drivers License, School Records (besides asking for a copy of a diploma which no employer requires more of nor can they ask for more) and credit check that your employers have asked to see your birth certificate too?

Come on stop it! Pointless! Nothing you stated has anything to do with a Birth Certificate requirement for employment, since that's what your stating is "fair". No employer anywhere in the United States of America asks to see your birth certificate. You're so off topic by comparison it doesn't make any sense.

Besides, like someone else said here earlier, go ahead and put your BC on ATS for us all to see
Sounds silly and personal doesn't it

I never said anyone asked for my birth certificate. Im not sure why you implied i did. In fact I never mentioned the birth certificate in my post.

I understand though, why you would like to tie in what I said with the Birth Certificate controversy, it alot easier to dismiss and put little smiley faces, and act like its to all so ridiculous.

When in fact all im saying is that moving forward from this point, candidates should not be able to seal their records if they want to be eligible for the job of President.

To me, Im much more concerned with why he wont release all of his other documents like transcripts, health records, passport records, etc...than i am about his birth certificate.

Really so off topic?...Comparing standard hiring practices for almost any job private or public is not relevant.

At the very least it seems like we should have access to tran.grades. Seems like a no brainer to me.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

But why now?!?!?

Was Bush transparent? Was Clinton transparent? Was Reagan transparent? Was any President transparent?

You guys think the Office of the Presidency is like a book club. Nixon was almost impeached because he didn't want to be transparent. Same with Clinton. No President wants to be transparent because most of the stuff is OUT OF HIS CONTROL. No president controls the video cameras in the white house. My goodness, you probably got hundreds of folks running video, audio and infra red camera's in the white house.

You actually think the President of the United States controls every little thing that goes on? Do you actually think Obama can control, lets say, gas prices?

I will tell you right now. We don't need to worry about Obama being transparent. We need to worry about the people who actually make the rules to be transparent.

Like I said "moving forward" form this point. This isnt about BO.

Its time we demanded more from our elected officials, especially the President.

It wont solve all of the problems but it might help.

And yes most presidents do provide transcripts, health records, passport records, etc....Its not a requirement but most do if asked.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
While the balance of proof seems to rule out the birther argument, I think Obama's reaction (and the administration's "we've got more important issues to deal with" mantra) is not working. Most people could understand what Bill Clinton was trying to hide (at least with Monica) and could give him a pass. The national disruption of a removal from office was not warranted in the Senate impeachment trial or the court of public opinion. Probably the same could be said of George W. Bush's military "service"--it didn't go down very well with many in the American public (especially for a president who started two wars), but most people could understand it.

I would offer that most Americans DO NOT understand Obama on this issue. Most Americans being native-born citizens are uncomfortable with Obama's "exotic" background--being born in a former territory/newly minted state to an African father who had another wife and child back in Kenya, etc. His story just keeps getting odder and odder. Bush was a drunk. Clinton a horn-dog. Those are narratives the average American can understand.

Obama's roots are like something out of a Melville novel. Too confused, ambiguous, contradictory for mass consumption. I think the conspiracy theories about his birth and youth spring from this cognitive dissonance between the comfortably familiar public figure of the "father president" and the "aloof" "private" Obama, who connects every now and then with a scripted speech but seems to lack the common touch. For all his work as a community organizer, the guy seems incredibly bloodless, even amorphous. And the undeserved Nobel Prize Award only made things worse. He does seem to be disappearing before our eyes.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Let's end this thread right here. According to Obama's timeline his mom & dad met in Hawaii in '60 and married in Hawaii in '61 then he was born shortly there after:
www.barack-obama-timeline.com...
Ann Dunham is 18. Her family moves to Honolulu, Hawaii. Ann begins classes at the University of Hawaii.
- She meets Barack Obama Sr. in a Russian-language class. Barack Obama Sr. is a foreign student from Kenya, who has a magnetic personality. Barack Obama Sr. is very opinionated, talkative and passionate. The two start dating.
- Ann tells her parents about her African boyfriend and they invite him for dinner.
February 2, 1961: Ann Dunham and Barack Obama Sr. get married in Maui in a discreet ceremony. Nobody is invited. At the time of the wedding Ann is already three months pregnant with Barack Obama Jr.
August 4, 1961: Barack Obama Jr. is born. Ann is eighteen. She drops out of college after one semester in the University of Hawaii.

So they were in Hawaii when Barack was conceived, right?
Well, we ALL know birth begins at conception, right?
Facts are facts!!

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join