It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaiian Senator said Obama not releasing long-form BC to hide identity or citizenship of his father

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
reply to post by syrinx high priest

The Founding Fathers identified themselves merely as US citizens, due to their British citizenship at birth.

They fully defined Natural Born, by not including themselves as Natural born.

Natural Born does not include someone with non-US loyalties at birth.

Obama's father was a British Subject, therefore Obama was a British subject at birth...even if only partly.

Even if Obama was 100% Natural born US citizen at birth, that was forfeited when he became a full Indonesian citizen.

He entered Pakistan at a time when no US citizen could do so, more proof he forfeited whatever form of US citizenship he formerly possessed.

At best, Obama is a naturalized citizen. Naturalized does not equal Natural and does not qualify you for presidency.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Byteman because: (no reason given)

sorry, but this whole indonesian thing is subject to the same proofs the birthers are claiming for the BC. prove it. I mean prove it with out any documents, because they can be forged. prove it without any witness testimony, because we all know everyone has an agenda and is getting paid. prove it withourt any images, because we all know they are photoshopped. prove it without any links to news sources because we all know they are in on the conspiracy.

and the founding fathers were smart enough to use the consitution as a guide, and let congress fill out the details, which they did in the 14th ammendment which I already spelled out here defines natural born as any person born inside the US border.

the parents are only a factor if you are born outside the US

look up the 14th ammendment on your own and tell me what you find

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
It is certainly not about who his real father or mother were!

He daren't admit that his whole background story is just pure fiction - that 'Dreams from my Father' was a story created by Bill Ayres

And then there is all the school, college etc records that will probably show him registered as a Muslim Indonesian Citizen.

Fraudulent use of social security no's etc - Barry is going to jail when this comes out!

Let that empty feeling of disappointment sink in now, let it happen early, you'll feel much better later on and not waste so much time,
Barry will never go to jail, never ever ever, he will live well, eat well, have a great life, just like George, and Bill and Hillary and the list of a thousand senators and market players,
Doesnt matter who his daddy was or his mom or where he was born or even if he was an alien hybrid,
he's untouchable, they all are,
the 'game' we're still playing , ended years ago, it's a whole new game now, this isnt one of nations anymore, this is global gangs, huge endless bankrolls, and connections and power and the means to make ANYTHING and I mean anything happen.
A select group of men and women, believe they are god(s), really, believe they can do what ever they want , wherever they want , to whomever they want.
You are fodder,I am fodder, your loved ones, your grandkids, the guy or lady you've never met , All fodder.
The birth certificate game is over, it will never be played again,
The new game we're in now is currency based, blending mixing abandoning creating currency,
The NEXT game, is new districts, countries, governments.
Barry on a beach is all I see in the rear view mirror.

I think it's time to ferret the next shill, mole, stooge that's being prepped by 'the gods' to sell the lie, dont you?
edit on 26-4-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: typo

Unfortunately you are right for the time being. The tide will turn one day though and the human race will overcome this as they have many things in the past. It just takes longer then most of us would like.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
klinton did the same thing...he has never revealed who paid for a starving Oxofrd student to visit Moscow over the Chrsitmas Holidays in 1972,nor what he did there....(who the heck goes to Moscow in the winter)((more hidden travel records))20 or so years later he pops onto the political radar in time to unseat GB in a suspicious election(remember Perot?>>"I dont like klinton but I just cant vote for Bush" was often heard)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by filosophia

EXACTLY!!!!! it is not about birthplace.. that doesn't matter...

NATURAL BORN CITIZEN... which is the difference in presidential eligibilty verses congressional..

BOTH PARENTS HAVE TO BE US CITIZENS!!!!

so many stupid people don't get that, or they are disinfo..

I'm so stupid, I look things up on my own instead of trusting ANY source. please look up the 14th ammendment specifically title 8 chapter 12 subchapter III, part I section 1401

please report back to us dummies what is says

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I want to see 538 other birth certificates before I see Obama's. I don't see every Senator or Congress person releasing their birth certificate. Why won't they release theirs? Matter of fact...why won't you release yours to ATS? Be a sign of good faith instead of bad faith.

Matter of fact...I want to see the Electoral College birth certificates also. Matter of fact...I'd like to see my neighbors birth certificate. I'd like to see every teacher at my son's school birth certificate. I surely want to see Mitt Romney's birth certificate.

Do you see where this goes? Where does it stop? If Obama releases anything more than the birthers will want more and more and more. Then they will want Michelle's and the kids. Then Michelle's mother. Then every Czar in the white house. It would be a never ending story of birth certificates.
edit on 26-4-2011 by LosLobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

those other 538 you speak of,and me for that matter,are not the Leaders-of-The-Free-World who has his credintails for holding that position being called into question...the ones required to be proven to hold that office

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

those other 538 you speak of,and me for that matter,are not the Leaders-of-The-Free-World who has his credintails for holding that position being called into question...the ones required to be proven to hold that office

So now he's the leader of the free world? So why do you guys spit on the man every chance you get? If he's the leader of the free world then why can't you take him and the State of Hawaii at their word?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

Just so I'm clear about something. Obama doesn't create laws. Congress creates laws. Why don't you want to ensure the people creating laws are actually Americans? For all we know, there could be some Senator and Congress person writing Sharia Laws on Capitol Hill.

You don't want to know who is actually writing all of America's laws?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Here is the nail in the coffin for the birthers.

If the State of Hawaii has gone to all this trouble to fake Obama's birth then WHY wouldn't they fake a long form birth certificate also?

So even if they produced the long form you guys would say thats fake also.

Tell me I'm lying?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon

Conclusion: Nothing he can do, will be good enough. Irrationality knows no bounds.

Excellent point, not sure what's "irrational" about it, BUT...Obama has, to say the least, a "complicated" background. What did I hear today? 53% polled still have doubts about his citizenship? What would it HURT to show us the long form? I've seen examples of the long forms of birth-residents of Hawaii, from the same era, so what makes him so special? It makes him look like he's hiding something, even if he's not. Not very "presidential" of him. Personally, I think the BC is misdirection. But, I am convinced there's something strange going on here. Why else would he spend $2m (of other peoples money) keeping his records (not just the BC) from public view? What the hell are they going to put in his presidential library besides his "Peace Prize" and a ghost-written biography? But, you're right. He could provide a BC notarized by Jesus Christ and it wouldn't be good enough. But, part of the blame is his for being so cagey about it. This could have gone away a loooong time ago IF it was in his interest to do so.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Even if he was born in Hawai'i, HE'S STILL DESTROYING AMERICA AND ITS LIBERTIES!!!
People on both sides of the argument need to grow up and come to the realization.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I'm not running for president so you have no right to ask for my birth certificate

If you want to see the BC's for the other members of congress be my guest, maybe then you'll have the decency to hold the president to the same standards.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

You don't have the right to ask for the president's BC either - so what's your point?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
My daughter was born in Hawai'i and the hospital gave us a temporary birth certificate with instructions on how to apply for and obtain an official one. I had to go to the state department of health, turn in the proper signed paperwork and I received the official copy which is called (Certificate of Live Birth). This is "the" official birth certificate, signed and sealed. There is nothing else, long-form or otherwise that we needed to obtain.
edit on 26-4-2011 by SMTRu44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

You don't have the right to ask for the president's BC either - so what's your point?

I knew that was his next point and I was going to say the same thing you said. They think because he is President he must give up his rights as an American citizen. No matter what he produces they will keep asking for more. Pretty soon they will want a DNA sample. I would love to get a DNA sample on a lot of politicians. I'm willing to bet most of them are of limited royal blood.
edit on 26-4-2011 by LosLobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by dereks

They are referring to the "long form" original birth certificate sir. Not the "certificate of live birth". Mr Obama could simply show his original long form birth certificate and end all this. Why won't he?

Why should he? This is such an ignorant and "overestimated topic"! I can't believe the time and wasted energy being put into this ridiculous debate! If you don't care for him as a President, then don't vote for him in 2012...period, but this "Birther" crap is insane and you all need to get on with life.

Grow up and actually do something to fix the mess that we're all in "Together". Stop harping on "Obama, needs to show us proof"! No, he doesn't President or not...a Birth Certificate is private information, what is it about that none of you "Birther Cry Babies" understand?

Oh, by the way, I've seen plenty of people homeless in downtown Los Angeles that need help (I happen to give away free food every month), if any of you care to give them a hand, instead of sitting there behind your computers screaming about a lousy BC.

Get off your @sses, and do something to help a fellow human being in need and get your heads out of your @sses! Get over it already and move on!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goal Shack
Even if he was born in Hawai'i, HE'S STILL DESTROYING AMERICA AND ITS LIBERTIES!!!
People on both sides of the argument need to grow up and come to the realization.

You know in a way you're correct....liberties are and/or have been destroyed to a degree. But what you're incorrect about is finger pointing. If need be, point the finger at yourself (or your parents if you're under 40) for not standing up and declaring your freedoms, your rights decades before Obama was in office! Simple minded thinking leads to a simple minded world, and we're all getting a preview right now because of "lack of action".

How is it possible that it seems the majority of you have overlooked 8 years of Bush in office when he was there right in your face scaring the $h!t outta you into believing we needed a homeland security? Do you still support homeland security now? Where were you all then? Why weren't you all screaming "Don't take my LIBERTIES away", because that's exactly what happened!

Look people, we all need to calm our ego's and try to come together and figure a way out of the mess we have "allowed" ourselves to be put into. This crap didn't start with Obama, and it won't end with a new President, I can guarantee you that...just sit back (like many of you have been doing anyway) and watch what happens from now until next election. More promises (that will never be kept), more educational promises will be made (that will never be kept), etc, etc.!

When will enough be enough for us? Oh, I know when....it will be when the SHTF in your "personal" neck of the woods (I do not mean this in a disrespectful manner). I don't have a plan either, but if we stand in numbers to protect what "all" of our ancestors have built regardless of race, financial status or anything of this nature, then I'm sure we will find away to begin anew. But until we all stop pondering what the Jones are doing next door, we'll continue to be sucked into the traps that are laid right before our very eyes.

Just wake up and take a stand...but stop being childish...you're wasting your time and generations to come after you!

edit on 26-4-2011 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'd like to answer the question, "why doesn't he just show it ?"

1) he's too smart to dignify this silly argument with any more of a response. just like bush didn't talk about the claims he was responsible for 9/11 or his dad gave money to hitler.

2) it helps him politically. attacking him personally makes the attacker seem ignorant, and gives obama sympathy in the court of public opinion

oh, wait the answer of course is he already did, silly me

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I just wanted to add that it makes no difference to me (not that any of you care) what political party you belong too. The only thing that matters is that we start changing our own environments, finances, housing situations, feeding policies, etc.. Don't loose sight that we pay their salaries....

WE DO!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goal Shack

please list the executive orders he has signed that take away our liberties, or the legislation congress sent to him for his approval that take away our liberties

now if you want to talk about wire tapping and the department of taking away your liberties in the name of homeland security, you've got the wrong guy

yor local town gov't, state gov't and congress have a lot more to do with your liberty than the executive branch of the federal gov't

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join