Hawaiian Senator said Obama not releasing long-form BC to hide identity or citizenship of his father

page: 20
37
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by LibertyLover
Hell, CNN just did a wonderful article refuting the birther nonsense. Oh, but it's not Faux News, so you probably don't believe them.


FOX NEWS did it, too! Confirmed Obama's Hawaiian birth.


Don't believe it. That is all a counter intelligence program to fool smart folks. As soon as they gets all believing it then they will make him president again. Another four years of sheer hell.




posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GuyverUnit I
 

Well, you know that the PTB put that law into place just so theywouldnt have to show the actual BC once he became president. Sneaky bast@rds.



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
Here is his full birth certificate




Looks like a full birth certificate

Notice as well, this has the Dr's name, the registrars name, the official stamp is signed, it also has a certificate number which can be traced, and a phone number of the issuing office if you wish to check it


Hey, I hate to break it to you but that's a forgery planted by NSA. He was actually born in Uganda. His father was Idi Amin and his mother was a victim of white slavery that Idi impregnated. Do your homework next time. Sheesh!

The fact that there are only five toes should have alerted you that it's not real. Sheesh....
edit on 26-4-2011 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)
edit on 26-4-2011 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think, if anything, we can extrapolate 2 things from this whole birther (non)issue.

1. Even though he provided all that was needed to provide for presidency - that wasn't good enough.
2. Even if he does provide his long form (which I think it absurd to even request) - that won't be good enough.

Conclusion: Nothing he can do, will be good enough. Irrationality knows no bounds.



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
I think, if anything, we can extrapolate 2 things from this whole birther (non)issue.

1. Even though he provided all that was needed to provide for presidency - that wasn't good enough.
2. Even if he does provide his long form (which I think it absurd to even request) - that won't be good enough.

Conclusion: Nothing he can do, will be good enough. Irrationality knows no bounds.


1 - Exactly
2 - maybe

Conclusion: if he reveals that he's a reptilian (illegal) alien, AND gives up the big alien secret, THEN we will be satisfied.



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
I think, if anything, we can extrapolate 2 things from this whole birther (non)issue.

1. Even though he provided all that was needed to provide for presidency - that wasn't good enough.
2. Even if he does provide his long form (which I think it absurd to even request) - that won't be good enough.

Conclusion: Nothing he can do, will be good enough. Irrationality knows no bounds.


1. Not for me to decide if the short form was all that was needed, but I can tell you that he is not providing what people want him to provide. His pride is making this an issue, otherwise it would be a non issue.

2. Why is that absurd to request? What makes validating one's citizenship for presidency absurd? Unless of course he is not a natural born American. As president of the United States no, a McDonald's happy meal birth certificate isn't good enough.



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If there is nothing to hide,and all it takes is hi making a pghone call,then why not put it all to bd and release the durn thing?



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


It's absurd because he already met the requirements for presidency, which include all that you're asking. Why, all of a sudden, is that not good enough for this President?



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Bill Ayers admits he wrote "Dreams From My Father."




posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Guess I screwed that up.

Here's the URL...
www.youtube.com...



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Guess I screwed that up.

Here's the URL...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-4-2011 by WayfaringStranger because:Trying to remove duplicate post. Guess I should quit while I'm behind. Sorry.
edit on 26-4-2011 by WayfaringStranger because: (no reason given)
extra DIV



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
It is certainly not about who his real father or mother were!


He daren't admit that his whole background story is just pure fiction - that 'Dreams from my Father' was a story created by Bill Ayres

And then there is all the school, college etc records that will probably show him registered as a Muslim Indonesian Citizen.

Fraudulent use of social security no's etc - Barry is going to jail when this comes out!


Let that empty feeling of disappointment sink in now, let it happen early, you'll feel much better later on and not waste so much time,
Barry will never go to jail, never ever ever, he will live well, eat well, have a great life, just like George, and Bill and Hillary and the list of a thousand senators and market players,
Doesnt matter who his daddy was or his mom or where he was born or even if he was an alien hybrid,
he's untouchable, they all are,
the 'game' we're still playing , ended years ago, it's a whole new game now, this isnt one of nations anymore, this is global gangs, huge endless bankrolls, and connections and power and the means to make ANYTHING and I mean anything happen.
A select group of men and women, believe they are god(s), really, believe they can do what ever they want , wherever they want , to whomever they want.
You are fodder,I am fodder, your loved ones, your grandkids, the guy or lady you've never met , All fodder.
The birth certificate game is over, it will never be played again,
The new game we're in now is currency based, blending mixing abandoning creating currency,
The NEXT game, is new districts, countries, governments.
Barry on a beach is all I see in the rear view mirror.

I think it's time to ferret the next shill, mole, stooge that's being prepped by 'the gods' to sell the lie, dont you?
edit on 26-4-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: typo



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
By shielding the BC,his school records,his passport/travel records,his SS history he is obviously hiding SOMETHING...what is something is only he and his handlers know for sure.....and its a 100% ironclad certainty that he will NEVER allow that inofrmation to be made public...this entire thread is a waste of time...those who worship at the Throne-Of-Obama will continue to believe in the Beast-As-Saint and the rest will stand around jawing because thats all they can do without the cooperation of the Courts,which they will never have



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg
 
Sorry Homedawg, you have lost all credibility with the many members of ATS after you posted someone else's work yesterday. For those that may not have seen it, Homedawg claimed to be an IRS agent and copied a post that's been going around the web for weeks now, claiming it as his own.



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by Homedawg
 
Sorry Homedawg, you have lost all credibility with the many members of ATS after you posted someone else's work yesterday. For those that may not have seen it, Homedawg claimed to be an IRS agent and copied a post that's been going around the web for weeks now, claiming it as his own.

Nope...I copied and pasted it verbatium...also after you decided I was a criminal,I reposted the link to what I copied a page or two later....Im afraid claiming to be an IRS agent is the same as claiming to be a liberal



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
By shielding the BC,his school records,his passport/travel records,his SS history he is obviously hiding SOMETHING...what is something is only he and his handlers know for sure.....and its a 100% ironclad certainty that he will NEVER allow that inofrmation to be made public...this entire thread is a waste of time...those who worship at the Throne-Of-Obama will continue to believe in the Beast-As-Saint and the rest will stand around jawing because thats all they can do without the cooperation of the Courts,which they will never have
and MY statement here stands as written



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg
 
Like I said, your credibility is totally shot. I see the mod's removed your post also. I guess someone else had the same opinion. Maybe next time you "copy and paste", you will give credit to the source instead of pretending it's your work. Some of us ATSer's actually use this site for our news and you do nothing but drag this site down.



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by Homedawg
 
Like I said, your credibility is totally shot. I see the mod's removed your post also. I guess someone else had the same opinion. Maybe next time you "copy and paste", you will give credit to the source instead of pretending it's your work. Some of us ATSer's actually use this site for our news and you do nothing but drag this site down.

Like you and your kind,I do what I can



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
And my posted link is still in place,not removed



posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by filosophia
Obama is not releasing the BC.


Except that Obama HAS released his birth certificate (more than any other POTUS did whilst President) - why do birthers keep claiming he has not?
edit on 25/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)


Because obamatards refuse to face facts!





new topics
top topics
 
37
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum