It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaiian Senator said Obama not releasing long-form BC to hide identity or citizenship of his father

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This debate can go on for decades. Simple common sense people, you don't show your BC, and you spend millions in defending the story ( like Obama has ), then there is something obviously trying to be hidden.

This ( on a much smaller scale ) is like the JFK assassination. Its an enigma, wrapped into a paradox, designed for the people to argue, never fully acquiring the answers.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SerenityGained
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

And then there is all the school, college etc records that will probably show him registered as a Muslim Indonesian Citizen.

Indonesia does not classify anybody based upon their religion. I've lived there for about 8 years previously. May have even ran into Barry Obama

Go and have a look for yourself!

© 2011 WorldNetDaily Indonesian school registration for "Barry Soetoro" (AP photo)

An AP photo that recently surfaced showing Barack Obama registered for school as an Indonesian citizen of the Muslim religion provides tangible evidence for some of the claims made by author Jerome Corsi in his best-selling book, "The Obama Nation." "

The Associated Press document provides additional evidence suggesting the Obama campaign's insistence that Obama was never trained in Islam and he never lived as a Muslim is not accurate," author and WND staff reporter Jerome R. Corsi said. "Moreover, the document indicated that Obama may have been an Indonesian citizen when he lived there," Corsi continued. "This is an issue the Obama rebuttal fails to address at all, evidently conceding the accuracy of the claim."

Corsi discusses these school registration documents on pages 50-52 of "The Obama Nation." The existence of the school registration was first revealed on the Internet by "An American Expat in Southeast Asia" on Jan. 24, 2007. Since then, the issue has been widely discussed, but without the documentary proof the Associated Press photo has now provided. Read more: Obama's childhood records vindicate Corsi book www.wnd.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Becoming
is that it possibly has a religion box on it and it has been filled in by the dreaded word "muslim".

It doesnt have a religion box - why dont people who post in threads bother to read them and follow links?

Fine it doesn't have a religion box. Take your attitude problem else where, just to let you know, most of page one was written well before I had hit the post button, so there wasn't any links to follow.

I imagine at your total lack of response to the actual point of my post (the long form that does exist) you have dropped the idea that there isn't a long form. If thats the case then you owe everyone you call a "birther" an apology for calling them a liar.

I await your response keyboard commando

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This is just another wild goose chase being orchestrated by that collective group of nuts that call themselves "Birthers."

Just exactly what difference does it make who his father was? The fact that his mother was a U.S. citizen combined with the fact that he was born in Hawaii, is all that it takes to qualify him as a "Natural Born Citizen" of the United States, thereby eligible so run & serve as POTUS.

With respect to his certificate of live birth, it should be noted that this type of birth certificate is standard issue for the state of Hawaii and it is acceptable for the purpose of obtaining a U.S. Passport in any state.

Now for the best part. Just exactly why should President Obama provide any more proof of birth than he already has? Just to please a bunch of lunatics who have nothing better to do with their lives than to create false accusations of him not being eligible to serve? Please!

I say, If these "Birther" people choose to run around the country and publicly demonstrate just how insane they truly are, who am I to stop them? There's an old saying that goes something like this; "Never interfere with your enemy while he's in the process of shooting himself in the foot" and it's definitely applicable in this situation. Besides that, If President Obama did choose to release his long form birth certificate just to please this group, they would just come up with some other crazy notion as to why they feel he is not qualified to serve. These "Birthers" are nothing more than pathetic, at best.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

i you have dropped the idea that there isn't a long form.

When did I say a "long form" did not exist? As I said, read threads you post in. I said "long forms" are no longer available.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Why should Obama provide his longform? Well sir, according to recent polls, many people doubt where Mr Obama was born. He is planning to run for re-election and those same people will be voting. Now it make not make any difference who we vote for, as I sure the machines are rigged!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I'm sorry, but that proves absolutely nothing. I can't even be sure it's the US Presidents

It lists his place of birth as Hawaii, and includes his religion as Islam. There is no letterhead, nor any identifying marks to determine where it was from. Rather then just repeat news, make some of your own.

Look. Just fly over to Hawaii, sign up and view his birth cert. If that's all it takes, then wouldn't you be a better person to explore the truth rather then dwell in half-truths?

Sen

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

i you have dropped the idea that there isn't a long form.

When did I say a "long form" did not exist? As I said, read threads you post in. I said "long forms" are no longer available.

Anyone who was issued a long form can still get a copy of it.

You think they just destroy all of them? Now, if they are originally given the short form, then that is all they will be able to recieve.

Hope you have gotten yourself some education toda keyboard commando.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

He shouldn't have to show his BC, but he kind of brought this on himself. If he had ignored the situation all together then it might have gone away. I'm almost certain it wouldn't have gotten so out of hand.

But he didn't ignore it, he released something that wasn't issued when he was born and tried to pass it off has his BC. Now this got people suspiscoes about and are wanting to see the true long form. Except now he has chosen to ignore them and refuses to release it althought many people have claimed to have seen it.

This makes some question why he would release the first form and hide the second one. I don't believe the whole foreignor scenerio and this still looks weird.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Yet another birther lie - Hawaii does not issue them anymore, and has not done so for years.

Try doing some research - all the info has been posted here many times before, but you do not seem to want to read it!
nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by derst1988

Originally posted by derst1988
What was released was a Certificate of Live Birth. Not the real Birth Certificate

Not that birther lie again, Obama showed the only birth certificate Hawaii currently issues. It IS a birth certificate

Alright fine, like i said im not really a birther , more of a bystander. Attached is a picture of a 1961 (same year as obama) hawaii BC. The person was born a day after obama.

I hope underlining that word helps you out. If you lose the one you got when you were born, you need to get a new one. When you get a new one, you get the one the state CURRENTLY issues. What Obama showed is what the state CURRENTLY issues. You birthers all need to take your argument over to Hawaii and tell the state they are lying because that is all you have left.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
More speculation.

What he suspects or speculates means nothing. He isn't adding anything to this.

Why open your mouth when you don't have anything to add to this?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Do you suppose that would be good enough for even the lowest grade security clearance?

Then why are you content for that to apply to someone privy to every national secret, the nuclear button etc etc.

Are you suggesting that he showed that short form so they did away with all other background checks and security clearences for the President of the United States? Did other presidents get checked out or could they just show a short form and walk right in too? Correct me if I am wrong but they do other background checks aside from just asking for a birth certificate, do they not? Even before he was a Senator, he had to endure a certain level of security clearance. Did they not come to your house and brief you personally like they did the rest of us?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

Why should Obama provide his longform? Well sir, according to recent polls, many people doubt where Mr Obama was born. He is planning to run for re-election and those same people will be voting. Now it make not make any difference who we vote for, as I sure the machines are rigged!

What polls are you speaking of? The only polls I have seen show that the number of birthers is growing among REPUBLICAN VOTERS. So some of the people that would not vote for Obama, are not going to vote for Obama. OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!

Plus you really need to think about what you just wrote. If he is up for re-election and people have the chance to vote for him, then I guess that will prove he was born in Hawaii, won't it? No way you guys would let a Kenyan run twice, would you?

So was he not born in Hawaii or is he running for re-election? I hope you see how one undoes the other.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Okay, lets say it is a birther lie and I'm a sleeper birther trying to take Obama down from the inside.

You found me out mighty keyboard commando.

I still have a problem with the fact that several people have said to have seen Obamas actual long form BC with their own eyes and know exactly the where abouts.

Oh no, that means that there really is a long form. That has to be another birther lie too, right?

By the way, you can still get a copy of the long form if you was issued one in hawaii.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SerenityGained
It lists his place of birth as Hawaii, and includes his religion as Islam. There is no letterhead, nor any identifying marks to determine where it was from. Rather then just repeat news, make some of your own.

Did you notice how confused the birthers are? They believe that is proof he is a Muslim even though it says he was born in Hawaii, it is not proof he was born in Hawaii. So, only some stuff on that paper is true.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

Do you really think that the President should be concerned with securing the "Nut Case" votes in the next election? If so, he's also going to need to figure a way to prove his involvement with the illegal activities carried out by "Weather Underground" even though he was only 8 or 9 yrs. old at the time. Come on! These nuts will never stop fabricating lies and the best policy is to just ignore them, plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Why could I not get mine? How come I never needed it?

You think they just destroy all of them? Now, if they are originally given the short form, then that is all they will be able to recieve.

You think they mass produce them? The item on file is his birth registration. They do not have a pile of BC sitting around in case a million people ask for one. No matter what, you get a copy of the registration. Hawaii no longer issues full copies of the registration in a move to conform to federal guidelines and come inline with other states, such as mine, that NO LONGER ISSUE FULL COPIES OF THE REGISTRATION EITHER. No, they do not destroy them because they are not sitting around to be destroyed. There is a file. If you want what is in it, you can only get a copy. That is simple reality. If you request a copy today, you get the version they give you that is recognized by all 50 states as proof of birthplace. You can whine and cry all you guys like but until you tell Hawaii they are full of crap and the constitution needn't recognize them, you will just be whining and crying.

Hope you have gotten yourself some education toda keyboard commando.

Sure wish you all would.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well....I see we woke up Obama's, Marxist & Soros 'Talking Heads' at Fact Check,Media Matters,DailyKos, Fight The Smears, Huffington Post-AOL, St.Peters Time-PolitiFact and MoveOn..All talk (BS)and no documentation!

First..If there is another Barry Hussein Soetoro Obama bc..and it is (1961) real? It would state that Obama was born in Kenya and his father's nationally would be stated as Negro and not African like the forgers at Fact Check and Politi Fact put on their 'illegal document' photo copy Obama birth certificate...Sure fooled the idiot's at the Federal Justice Dept.

I've posted the overwhelming documented forensic annalist many times on ATS and it is proof that we have a lying "Criminal-In Chief"...Marxist-In-Chief"

And this is also why we are boycotting the treason state of Hawaii:Boycott the Treason State of Hawaii:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm sure as President they can make you whatever you wish ID, birth Certificate....the fact remains the same no one from his graduating class remembers him, no former girl friends, friends have ever come forward and he won't let Colombia release anything about his time spent there. No one remembers him from classes, no speeches (in which he makes quite often now) nothing....where did this guy that so many people voted for come from?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join