It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lightning striking at White House on Easter night...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Is this a prediction of impending doom upon the white house? Or just a reaffirmation of the white house's negative build up? Or did lighting strike the hidden HAARP satellite the white house is storing in the roof? Who knows but this happened on Easter night, funny nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I think it's just a cool picture. Nothing more...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Maybe God sending a message...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Giving credit to the source would have been nice.

Eddie Gehman Kohan

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
3 houses down from me got hit by lighting and caught fire. It happens lol the white house is a huge building so it doesn't surprise me. Probably happens a lot but he was just lucky enough to capture it. Awesome picture though!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
There was a thunder storm in Washington DC!? OH NO! must be a sign..

EDIT TO ADD:
Lightning strikes houses all the time.. And assuming the white house is a actually a "house", It is not exempt from natural disaster..

Though one might think so.. Only a gullible person, Or a person really reaching to post ANYTHING,would relate this to a prophecy..
edit on 25-4-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
There was a thunder storm in Washington DC!? OH NO! must be a sign..

EDIT TO ADD:
Lightning strikes houses all the time.. And assuming the white house is a actually a "house", It is not exempt from natural disaster..

Though one might think so.. Only a gullible person, Or a person really reaching to post ANYTHING,would relate this to a prophecy..
edit on 25-4-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

Haha... nobody said it was a prophecy... I sensed the OP's sarcasm from the minute I read the post.

Very cool picture! I get this vision of Obama in scrubs, somewhere in a sub-basement level of the whitehouse. Tied to the table is the head of John Lennon, JFK's toreso, Tupacs arms and Biggys legs. (yeah, it's a funny lookin Frankinluminatti! Obama needs to know what they know, and he needs to know it now! They're alive!!!

Oh yeah.... I'm not being serious here.... that was a joke for those who take things so seriously

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Pilots for the Tripods from War of the Worlds buried under The White House...be carefull

edit on 25-4-2011 by Asgardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

White house spokesperson struggles to explain why the white house didn't give an Easter press statement. So Obama doesn't give a comment about Easter, and the white house gets struck by lightning on Easter. I'm usually not into religious prophecy but you gotta admit this is weird.
edit on 25-4-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I once almost got hit by lightning. The lightning was about 20 feet away from me, and I was swimming in a swimming pool at the time. Scared the hell out of me.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

I bet that was the fastest you ever ran in your life

edit on 25-4-2011 by innervision0730 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Luke 10:18
King James Bible
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

new topics

top topics

join