It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is google part of a plan for mass genocide?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

is google part of a plan for mass genocide?

youtu.be

there has been a lot of research into google and this highlights along with the smart grid, chemtrails and haarp on what is happening

we are close to being next.

it is geo magnetic warfare

please be nice because this is very serious.
any where google street view is, we are hearing noises and animals are dying and there are earthquakes.

[[snip]]
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.ge.com
edit on 25-4-2011 by borusch1 because: not displaying properly

edit on 25-4-2011 by borusch1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2011 by borusch1 because: added information

edit on Mon Apr 25 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
what we need is answers and full transparencey wwithout secrecy.
we are all gaining more and more information as each day passes by.

what are we supposed to do if the PTB continue to be silent?

this is affecting people all over the world.
for what? profit?
if there is nothing wrong and nothing is building up and the chemtrails are harmless or non existent then tell everyone!

what is so hard about that?

this is one of those areas that you would think of last and not suspect anything.

we all know that something is very very wrong in our world.
and it doesnt help when those that lead the world are being told what to do by preachers who long for the end times or from those that think depopulate.

i have been in touch which a university down under and it is in line with them researching the humming noises.

no one though it seems is willing to stand up and say.

stop or we will arrest you and charge you with crimes against humanity.

they have a plan and they are stocking up their bunkers for it.
and it is soon.

youtu.be
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by borusch1

maybe there is something bigger going on that they dont want us to find out about?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I'm thick-skinned with darker topics, this actually made me shudder.
What to do? If this is the plan, i don't think a blue-shield the size of a small car would help, if this nefarious plot came to fruition.
Good man for getting this info out.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eocrow

I'm thick-skinned with darker topics, this actually made me shudder.
What to do? If this is the plan, i don't think a blue-shield the size of a small car would help, if this nefarious plot came to fruition.
Good man for getting this info out.

thanks
although anyone is free to take this in any way they want, i am taking this quite seriously.
the only proactive thing our governments are doing it seems is making haarp death rays and building mass magnetic fields as in the google areas.
this actually kept on coming to me in dreams and the more i researched it along with their actions and silence it became very scary and seemingly real.

they have to stop chemtrailing NOW!
our creator needs our help to rid this planet of evil people and so do we.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Mind explaining it?

I can't watch videos right now and your second post still doesn't say what it is you're worried about. I just don't get it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Mind explaining it?

I can't watch videos right now and your second post still doesn't say what it is you're worried about. I just don't get it.
basically its research done on methods that have been created that could be used for world depopulation, either by terrorists or a group of elites if that was what they wanted to commit.

it shows clearly that the technology that has been created i.e the smart grid, google areas, haarp along with chemtrailing are seemingly being used in a way that would indicate that these are so closely working in tandem creating an electronic/ gas plasma field in and around certain countries with the chemtrailing being used to act as a sheild to a) reflect the sun and storing energy in the ionosphere. b) stopping the created magnetic ion particles that are building up from escaping our troposphere. haarp in conjunction with the smart grid and nuclear could be used either accidently or otherwise to heat the ionosphere creating a massive kind of solar flare charge to reenter our atmosphere and charging the magnetic ion fields created anywhere on earth with more power than nuclear bombs alone ( without the fallout residue) in these fields creating an artificial plasma that would resemble turning these areas into microwave ovens.

it has been identified and shown that all of the millions of animals and fish that have died have died only in these areas along with earthquakes abd strange noises being heard all over the world and other environmental disasters.
and we could be next.
this is calling for awareness and investigations immediately.
you really need to see it to get an idea of the possibilities, especially if mass genocide etc is a real plan because i believe there is and it does not seem to be a secret anymore if you see whats going on and things like the georgia guidestones.
im tired right now but if you need more info then get in touch here.

it would be very interesting if this was the plan and all nuclear sites were sealed with this in mind so that lands would not be destroyed with fallout residue ( if nuclear was not needed to bring this plan into effect).
edit on 25-4-2011 by borusch1 because: added bottom 2 lines

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this serious subject?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This is one of the most ridiculous theories I've ever heard, let alone on ATS... Google street view is simply just a montage of pictures taken by cars driving down the street with some cameras in a dome on the roof... It's not creating some mystical magnetic field that HAARP can utilise to microwave us all to death. What a joke.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NeuronDivide

If i'm not mistaken,I dont think he's saying that street view is capable of doing that, just that it's mapping out the population centers so "they" know where to focus their plasma blasts.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
It is refreshing to see some posters on this thread who have been here before 2011, it seems that most new threads are by people who hae become members in April/May 2011 and they all seem to be about HARRP or Chemtrails, or new hero's who can fortell the future, I fear this is another of these such posts !
edit on 31-5-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling from a silly keyboard

new topics

top topics

join