It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Amendment to the Constitution: Government is not allowed to be secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
No More Secrecy

No more secret documents. No more secret army bases. No more closed session meetings. No more secret executive powers. No more classified information period.

What do you think? Good idea for an amendment or not?

(in case someone objects that secrecy is needed so the commies or the talibad don't get us, let's remember that the war in Libya is televised, so long as Gadafi has access to a tv or internet he can see that NATO is planning on air raiding his base, considering sending ground troops, using predator drones. Financing the rebels. Plotting an assassination. All of this is in the public sphere, so what's the point of secrecy if you have it but don't even use it?)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

The world will never be so... honest

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
awwww!!! you got me psyched!!! i thought it was going thru, someone had introduced this somehow.

yeah, the 'powers that be' the 'elitists' ruling the world would never want the general public to see their scams. then they could not fly around the world in triple first class private planes with 'servants' waiting on them hand and foot.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna
awwww!!! you got me psyched!!! i thought it was going thru, someone had introduced this somehow.

yeah, the 'powers that be' the 'elitists' ruling the world would never want the general public to see their scams. then they could not fly around the world in triple first class private planes with 'servants' waiting on them hand and foot.

let's make this a real legislation. Email every congressmen, senator, "czar" and justice and demand the criminals stop covering up their crimes.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
In in ideal world...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Most of those people are the criminals though...

new topics

top topics

join