posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:22 AM
Do you really want change, vote for Regenstorm!
Here's my program, there are also some other issues which we can discuss later. First I want to know what you think of my proposals.
1. All citizens must have equal rights and obligations.
2. The first obligation of every citizen must be to work both spiritually and physically. The activity of individuals is not to counteract the
interests of the universality, but must have its result within the framework of the whole for the benefit of all Consequently I demand:
3. Abolition of unearned (work and labor) incomes. Breaking of interest-slavery.
4. In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people personal/commercial enrichment through a war
must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore I demand the total confiscation of all war profits.
5. I demand the nationalization of all (previous) associated industries (trusts).
6. I demand a division of profits of all heavy industries.
7. I demand an expansion on a large scale of old age welfare.
8. I demand the creation of a healthy middle class and its conservation, immediate communalization of the great warehouses and their being leased at
low cost to small firms, the utmost consideration of all small firms in contracts with the State, county or municipality.
9. I demand a land reform suitable to our needs, provision of a law for the free expropriation of land for the purposes of public utility, abolition
of taxes on land and prevention of all speculation in land.
10. I demand struggle without consideration against those whose activity is injurious to the general interest. Common national criminals, usurers,
smugglers and so forth are to be punished with death, without consideration of confession or race.
11. I demand substitution of a universal common law in place of the Roman Law serving a materialistic world-order.
12. The state is to be responsible for a fundamental reconstruction of our whole national education program, to enable every capable and industrious
to obtain higher education and subsequently introduction into leading positions. The plans of instruction of all educational institutions are to
conform with the experiences of practical life. The comprehension of the concept of the State must be striven for by the school as early as the
beginning of understanding. I demand the education at the expense of the State of outstanding intellectually gifted children of poor parents without
consideration of position or profession.
13. The State is to care for the elevating national health by protecting the mother and child, by outlawing child-labor, by the encouragement of
physical fitness, by means of the legal establishment of a gymnastic and sport obligation, by the utmost support of all organizations concerned with
the physical instruction of the young.
14. I demand abolition of the mercenary troops/private security-businesses and formation of a national army.
15. I demand freedom of religion for all religious denominations within the state so long as they do not endanger its existence or oppose the moral
senses of the people. The Party as such advocates the standpoint of a positive believe without binding itself confessionally to any one denomination.
It combats the materialistic spirit within and around us, and is convinced that a lasting recovery of our nation can only succeed from within on the
framework: common utility precedes individual utility.
16. For the execution of all of this I demand the formation of a strong central power in the State. Unlimited authority of the central parliament over
the whole State and its organizations in general. The forming of state and profession chambers for the execution of the laws made by the State within
the various states of the confederation. The leaders of the Party promise, if necessary by sacrificing their own lives, to support by the execution of
the points set forth above without consideration.
Would you vote for me?