It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Appearance of Virgin Mary in Ivory Coast, is it a Good Sign or a Bad One?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It's either Bluebeam or George Harrison.

My Sweet Lord.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It's easy to miss - but! if you watch very closely right between 1:47 and 1:48, there is a flash of a cross in front of her. It's there. That means that this was an INTENTIONAL religious/spiritual event - whether it was real or project bluebeam.

As it's been pointed out but I'll reiterate, all those people could not have been staring at the sun. The light from the sun had to have been adjusted somehow otherwise, they'd all go blind.

My guess is that this had started to happen sometime before this video was made - maybe a few minutes, maybe several. So that's why he was focusing on the sun to begin with. In the beginning you can see some sort of 'head' appear. I would think this is project bluebeam BUT for the fact that everyone was staring into the sun! You just can't do that! Jesus or Mary made it possible for them to see Them. That being the case, I lean toward the belief that it was real.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Lightrider because: typo

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightrider
It's easy to miss - but! if you watch very closely right between 1:47 and 1:48, there is a flash of a cross in front of her. It's there. That means that this was an INTENTIONAL religious/spiritual event - whether it was real or project bluebeam.

As it's been pointed out but I'll reiterate, all those people could not have been staring at the sun. The light from the sun had to have been adjusted somehow otherwise, they'd all go blind.

My guess is that this had started to happen sometime before this video was made - maybe a few minutes, maybe several. So that's why he was focusing on the sun to begin with. In the beginning you can see some sort of 'head' appear. I would think this is project bluebeam BUT for the fact that everyone was staring into the sun! You just can't do that! Jesus or Mary made it possible for them to see Them. That being the case, I lean toward the belief that it was real.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Lightrider because: typo

Staring into the sun doesn't make you go blind. That's only during an eclipse.

I've stared at the Sun before, I am not blind.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

This is Our Lady of Grace. The inner garment is white and the outer cloak is blue. Her hands are extended down and out moving the cloak outwards and thus forming the overall diamond shape. Her appearance as Our Lady of Grace suggests that this is a time of great grace. You only need to be open to the grace that comes from God through the Blessed Mother. If today you hear his voice, harden not your hearts. The Warning and tribulation will soon be here. She is doing what a mother is called to do and calling her children to her Son symbolized by the fact that she is clothed with the sun. It is a message for you and not just our African brothers and sisters.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

edit on 25-4-2011 by LadySkadi because:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Why do religious miracles only seem to happen in distant countries that aren't known for producing higher education? Wouldn't it be quite the testament if, say a re-grown limb would instantly re-appear Biblical fashion in front of the US news media where it could be verified by actual medical professionals? Think of all the souls that would be saved from everlasting torment...... It would be more powerful than the words of all the preachers who ever lived. Oh wait - that stuff NEVER happens.

edit on 25-4-2011 by warza because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
1) Why is it the virgin mary? Looks more like a diamond.
2) Why do people all over the world not see it if its on the sun?
3) Why is it that the people seemed to know it was happening?Before it happened?
4) Why is it that noone else recorded a video of this?
5) How are these people looking 'directly' at the sun without being blinded temporarily? Or even being unable to distinguish anything from the brightness? When something's in the line of the sun, it disappears until it moves out of it...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It's odd how some people don't see it at all. Maybe something to do with computer screens, Just a guess though, I'm not a believer in the virgin Mary, Yet seen a outline of a figure. Though I really would like to know how some people just don't see anything at all.Guess it's like those pictures you gotta stare at for a while before you see the full image

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a929cef18aa7.png[/atsimg]

That is clearly a woman.

It is most definitely not "clearly" a woman.

-

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Just for the record - looking at the sun does not blind you, especially when it is low in the sky as in this video.
At sunrise and sunset the UV index is much lower and you can often gaze directly at the sun for minutes at a time without going blind.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Im not at all religous but I am very intrigued by this event. In this case the camera may not be the best evidance, its the reaction of the people that makes me believe something did appear in the sky and it surely wasnt just a diamond.

Either Blue Beam is real and being tested or some kind of message is being sent to humanity. Either way is pretty scary yet exciting.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jstanthrno1
Im not at all religous but I am very intrigued by this event. In this case the camera may not be the best evidance, its the reaction of the people that makes me believe something did appear in the sky and it surely wasnt just a diamond.

Either Blue Beam is real and being tested or some kind of message is being sent to humanity. Either way is pretty scary yet exciting.

I don't think it is Blue Beam I think it is a hologram projection of the Virgin Mary, projected by a UFO.
Aliens know about our religious figures, they're preparing for 2012 (or later this year) when they will be known to all humanity as real when they reveal themselves. This is a "test run" if you will for when giant UFOs will appear in major cities worldwide. The Virgin Mary is a distraction. And no I don't think aliens have evil intentions.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Even if the image in question didn't look like Mary, which it clearly does, it would be reasonable anyway to assume that an obscured figure in the sun were the Virgin, as no other holy figure that I know of is notorious for making the sun dance. Everyone, believer or nonbeliever, please familiarize yourself with the miracle at Fatima in 1917 (start with Wikipedia). She did the exact same thing: made the sun dance. And it was witnessed by 70,000 people, many of them nonbelievers including editors of Masonic newspapers who were forced to admit, against their own religious prejudices, that yes it was a miracle.

As to the question why the crowd in the video was gathered there in the first place and knew where to look (assuming the sun wasn't doing miraculous things before the image appeared) the Virgin could have appeared to an individual days beforehand, telling he or she where the miracle would take place. This is exactly what happened at Fatima. When Mary visited the children, she informed Lucia where the final sun-dancing miracle would take place. She also said that the other two children (Lucia's cousins) would soon be taken into heaven. In less than three years they were both dead.

Others have asked why Mary would appear in the same clothing she is depicted in traditional Roman Catholic images. Why is this so "miraculous"? Was the early Church (which was in existence during Mary's earthly life) too stupid to know what a woman in Mary's position would have worn? That is assuming they DIDN'T know for sure. If you read about the history of the early Church, you will learn that it was St. John who was assigned the task of looking after Mary after Christ's ascension into heaven. St. John went on to teach St. Polycarp of Smyrna, who went on to teach St. Irenaeus of Lyons, a bishop who died in the early 3rd century AD (and wrote things down). This is called apostolic succession. There is no reason not to think that the early Church depicted Mary in that dress because they were TOLD she looked like that, by someone who knew someone who knew someone who knew St. John.

And the fact that the Ivory Coast is currently going through civil war might also lend credence to the suspicion that the image in question is that of a peacemaker.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

While I believe aliens exsist somewhere in the universe, I can't accept what your saying without any type of proof. I don't believe anybody has seen 'them' or has a clue what 'they' want.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Sorry to tell you but Isis, and her story is even older than the Christian story. I just posted facts, i didn't say that I worship Isis. Stop puting in my mouth things I didn't say and learn how to understand what people are saying by listening first. If both Elijah and Enoch were elevated so, why wouldn't Jesus do the same to his mother?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by warza

That's what you think... Start working in a hospital, or become friends with doctors and you will see miracles happen everyday, and i am talking about miracles for example in some cancer patients which the cancer suddenly and inexplicably dissapears and leaves doctors perplexed. Now a days the western media has become very secular and for the most part would not report such miracles.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Lol im an occcultist, so ya i believe in many things that others dont. by the way i dont even have a tv. So whatyour saying is: if some one else doesnt see my religious magical virgin figure then he must be a stupid uninformed blasphemer. That sums up your slanderous argument quite nicely wouldnt you say?

All I was saying I dont see a woman I see a trick of light.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Hoping4Wisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hoping4Wisdom

Lol im an occcultist, so ya i believe in many things that others dont. by the way i dont even have a tv. So whatyour saying is: if some one else doesnt see my religious magical virgin figure then he must be a stupid uninformed blasphemer. That sums up your slanderous argument quite nicely wouldnt you say?

All I was saying I dont see a woman I see a trick of light.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Hoping4Wisdom because: (no reason given)

wow, you sure LOVE to put words on people's mouth...

I don't think people will go to any sort of hell for not believing what I believe, however people make their own hell depending on what they do in this life.

As to the figure, there is no possible way that this was a trick of light. If it is a hoax, it is a very good one.

I already asked for members from the Ivory Coast or close to it to check this out and see what they can find.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
TO ALL SKEPTICS:

Can we for once just actually believe something unordianary that happens? You guys always have a question to ask or something to complain about.

TO ALL ATHIEST:

One of the quotes I live by. "Would you rather live life as if there is a God and when life is over find out there isnt than to live life as if there is not a God and find out at the end of life there is."

ANSWERS TO SOME QUESTIONS:

Q: Why is the title name Virgin Mary? How do they know its her?
A; You gotta believe that the people ACTUALLY there had a better view of it and saw Virgin Mary better than us. Why else would they think its her and not some pink elephant.

Q: Why didnt she come talk to us?
A: LMAOO you gotta be kiddin right? Do you actually think she would come down and talk to us humans? Her appearance is enough.

Q; Why were the recording in a first place?
A: In the beginging it was a very bright sun light which made someone think to record or they probly already saw her image and tried to see if they can record it and see it again.

Q: Blue Beam Project?
A: You gotta be kidding me right...

NOW dont get me wrong this could be a hoax but for once I actually would like to believe something.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I read the OP's opening and watched the video- I read the entire 1st page of posts and a couple toward the end. So, forgive me if I am stating something that has been said prior- I am short of time at the moment.

Question 1- What exactly are these people looking at? The sun? Fire? I cant tell from the video.
Question 2- Why were all these people gathered together and videotaping this 'event' (maybe the answer to question #1 answers this as well)

And,
There is no doubt in my mind at least that the figure is of the Blessed Mother Mary. I do not know of it's authenticity since I am not aware of the surroundings nor was I there- but, the colors that can be seen are Mary's colors- I noticd the purple right away. It is the very depiction (although blurry- i.e., color, shape) of almost every picture in any church or in anyone's home that I've seen it displayed of Mother Mary.

And, I have difficulty reading atheists posts- I have no problem with atheist(ism?) at all- I think we are all entitled to our own opinion and interpretation of the world. But every single atheist that Ive met acts like the meanest most rotten creature I've seen once 'God' is said. Its like you have a personal vendetta. Oh and by the way, in order to disbelieve in God, you need 'God'- for how can someone be anti- anything if it does not exist?

Mull that over before you beat up threads that are simply trying to spark creative thought!
edit on 29-4-2011 by nowayreally because: wording

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join