It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Appearance of Virgin Mary in Ivory Coast, is it a Good Sign or a Bad One?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Some of you probably know about the appearance of the Virgin Mary in front of the Sun which was seen at the Ivory Coast, in Africa.

I took some pictures of the best video I could find and these are the best pics.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a929cef18aa7.png[/atsimg]

That is clearly a woman.

And here is a smaller size which shows a bit better definition.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9c5d1e002ef.jpg[/atsimg]

You can see the image if you start watching starting at about 1:33 in the following video.

But what exactly could the appearance portend? According to the bible itself, "there will be signs in the skies" means that we are close to the end. Although I don't believe that there will be an end, imo there will be many calamities worse than any we have seen or remember.

Could this sign portent that something real bad is about to take place at the Ivory Coast?

I really hope not, but such a big sign must mean something. I don't think it is a message of hope, but I could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Or it could just very well be the beginnings of Project Blue Beam.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

I really fail to see how this could be a hologram. Supposedly thousands of people saw it, so they all should be going blind if it was some "military project" which I doubt because puting a hologram in front of the Sun would require massive amounts of power in order for people to see it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Is she doing the boogie, or pole dancing or something?

Or is the camera pixellation as bad the entire clip?

They did seem genuinely 'roowarrrr'ed however...

As I don't believe in god (or he does not believe in me) I think this is a fib.

If there are other vids, pls let me know!! ta!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

How is that clearly a woman? I saw the video and it was just of the sun. The only thing that seemed strange to me was the brightening.
edit on 25-4-2011 by TraptInTheSystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Humm, the image is in front of the Sun so the camera had a real bad time trying to focus on the image. C'mon guys and gals, put on your thinking caps.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

I really fail to see how this could be a hologram. Supposedly thousands of people saw it, so they all should be going blind if it was some "military project" which I doubt because puting a hologram in front of the Sun would require massive amounts of power in order for people to see it.

Ahhhh charlatans have had their ways since the days of turning rods into snakes.

Do not for one moment, doubt that this *COULD* be nothing more than 1 persons idea of fun...

If that one person is God however, I lose faith because he's such a guttless worker. Never greets his employees, no holiday pay, you only get paid for who you convert, the rest of the people go to hell, kinda like the gnashers for male chickens at birth.

I see more god these days thanks to hoaxers than I ever did when I was actually religious.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TraptInTheSystem

The Sun was too bright, look at the video I gave and start looking at it at around 1:33 and you will see it.

The video had to be obscured for the image to be seen, the people who were there however saw it clearly and better than we can in the video or the pics.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

Humm, the image is in front of the Sun so the camera had a real bad time trying to focus on the image. C'mon guys and gals, put on your thinking caps.

Leads to a more plausible reality outcome. "We cant tell, ergo, let faith lead us!"

She needs to tap me on the shoulder and say how nice I am giving her a hot milo, before I believe she exists in this form.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Can you plz take 5-10 picture end post here, it by very interesting to see..

Tnx for posting

Peace ..

edit on 25-4-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Not being much of a believer in the Virgin Mary i recall about 3 or 4 years ago when someone was toasting a grilled cheese sandwich and the toast looked like a portrait of the Virgin Mary praying . The owner of the grill cheese sandwich put it up for offer on EBay to the highest bidder and walked away with $26,000.00 . The Virgin Mary was a character twined into a mystical fairy tale with ghosts impregnating a young girl so she'd still be a virgin .

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Why is that? Images of the Virgin Mary have been reported in the Sky, in the Sun, and even that the Sun itself seemed to be dancing for a very long time before holograms or even cameras existed.

Last I checked the Virgin Mary did the miracle of the Sun back in 1917 to about 70,000 people, and unless I am mistaken there weren't holograms back then.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I saw the video you pasted after I posted although i'm still not sold. It does look like a figure, but the Virgin Mary? I don't know I wasn't there to witness it first hand and until we get a good solid picture here it's too early to call it. Not to mention I think I would be more freaked out than cheering.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Wonderful, I love light shows

2nd line too

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TraptInTheSystem

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a929cef18aa7.png[/atsimg]

Hourglass figure, tiny waist, big hips, but it is not the figure of a woman??

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
The second picture looks a bit like the view of a woman you would get if you were hiding in her toilet bowl but she certainly doesnt look like a virgin by the size of her vagina.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

Why is that? Images of the Virgin Mary have been reported in the Sky, in the Sun, and even that the Sun itself seemed to be dancing for a very long time before holograms or even cameras existed.

Last I checked the Virgin Mary did the miracle of the Sun back in 1917 to about 70,000 people, and unless I am mistaken there weren't holograms back then.

Never to me, and till then I regard these events are irrelevant.

1917?

No.... 2011 - thats where she is needed now.

edit on 25/4/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
This is obviously nothing... if you think otherwise well more power to you but jeesh this is super thin.

REPOST BTW.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Hoping4Wisdom

Yep, to see a woman's figure in front of the Sun is nothing at all, and for thousands of people to see it and not go blind is nothing at all as well...

Phew, and here I was worried, let's move on and keep watching American Idol meanwhile proclaiming "we know everything that happens under the Sun and above it"...

edit on 25-4-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
That is, without a doubt in my mind, the most obvious vagina-shaped cloud formation I have ever seen in my life.

Seriously, though, if anywhere would need a virgin mary sighting right about now, it'd be the Ivory Coast. Lots of really narsty stuff happening there.

=

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join