It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cigar-shaped red UFO near DMO airport, Moscow, RUS, 04/22/2010 (no pics)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Date: April 22nd, 2010.
Time: About 9 pm Moscow time.

I would like to tell you about a recent UFO sighting where my parents happened to be the unlikely witnesses. They were never really interested in UFOs but this is their second sighting in like 6 months and they now admit that something is going on out there.

They were on a plane (Boeing 737) returning from Donetsk, Ukraine. It's a short 1.5 hour flight to Moscow, which went pretty smoothly. They were flying precisely on time and were about to land according to the 1st pilot who had announced that the plane was starting to descend. The plane indeed started descending but not for long. Apparently the landing had been delayed, as the plane started going 'around the airport' in circles. This was promptly confirmed by the 1st pilot who estimated that they would have to allow another 15 minutes until they're cleared to land, "due to high traffic in the airport".

And then my dad looked in the window and saw something which he thought to be a plane first, so he asked my mother to have a look. According to them the object looked like a thin red arrow or like a "number 1 lying on its back". It was glowing bright red ("like a car's braking lights") and it was travelling on a parallel course to a plane at about the same speed. They could not tell how far or how close it was but they were convinced that it was a solid object which looked nothing like a plane. Dad thought that it looked like the object was made of 2 parts, while mother said that there was some fuzziness to it suggesting that maybe the object consisted of several parts/lights. They were flying above the clouds at this point, it was dusk already and the sun was not visible any more. The object was clearly visible in the dark.

It stayed on its course for a few minutes and then it seemed to start gaining speed eventually overtaking the plane and going out of sight. The plane landed in a few minutes. I'm not saying that there's a certain connection between the UFO and the 30-minute landing delay (it turned out to be longer than the pilot estimated), however it does seem a little suspicious to me.

My parents had their camera tucked away somewhere in their luggage and it was not really an option to go through all the bags looking for it, so they decided to just watch the UFO. Their mobile phones were apparently turned off for the flight so unfortunately they did not take any pictures. They drew a picture of the UFO for me, however, here it is. The UFO was moving with its pointed end facing forward.

I tried looking through blogs, twits and headlines for any other eyewitness reports, but could not find anything. In any case, I thought that you guys might want to hear it and that it could be worth documenting this case anyway.

I hope you enjoyed the story.

edit on 25/4/2011 by WideOpenSpace because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/4/2011 by WideOpenSpace because: small mistake fixes

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
i saw something like that except it was in the shape of the number two,hmm what do all these flying numbers mean maybe there trying to teach us something

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WideOpenSpace

A friend of mine saw something similar about 2 months ago here in Ireland. The only difference with the object that he saw and the one that your parents saw, was the colour. His object was a rusty orange colour.

join