It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Proposes To Cut Two Thirds Of Its $3 Trillion In USD Holdings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

China Proposes To Cut Two Thirds Of Its $3 Trillion In USD Holdings

www.zerohedge.com

All those who were hoping global stock markets would surge tomorrow based on a ridiculous rumor that China would revalue the CNY by 10% will have to wait. Instead, China has decided to serve the world another surprise. Following last week's announcement by PBoC Governor Zhou (Where's Waldo) Xiaochuan that the country's excessive stockpile of USD reserves has to be urgently diversified, today we get a sense of just how big the upcoming Chinese defection from the "buy US debt" Nash equilibrium will be. Not surprisingly, China appears to be getting ready to cut its USD reserves by roughly th
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.godlikeproductions.com

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The financial over hang has been sitting for years. One could ask 'Why QE2?' .. maybe they did not have a choice.. With the 2T China card.. this looks like the beginning of the financial endgame.
There are several gossip threads that were foretelling this on other websites.. one connected below (has more on the page)..

Further, Silver is going parabolic with $1 moves in 20 minutes.

Stop worrying about little green men and bearded weirdos... they are stealing your stuff out of the living room..

www.zerohedge.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 25-4-2011 by R_Clark because: spelling error

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Stop worrying about little green men and bearded weirdos... they are stealing your stuff out of the living room..

I agree.

That made me laugh a little. Star and flagged.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The spiral always down. Well this obviously isn't good but we have been seeing for awhile that America is fast becoming a liability. The dollar sucks, the economy sucks, unemployment is high, gas prices are rising, Debt is at an all time high and etc. The next few years are most likely gona suck.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
they are going to sell their debt and the only one buying is the u.s. fed.

since they are buying back a strong $1 dollar debt with a cheap $1 dollar reserve note, it looks like these greedy banking cartels agenda is going according to plan.

to put an example, you lend me 1 ounce of gold, when gold was at $1400 an ounce and i repay you with 1 ounce of gold years later, that because of economic manipulation, is worth $100.

but since that ounce of gold was worth a whole lot more when you lent it to me, i was able to do much more with it and profit than you can with the cheap gold i just bought back to pay you with. you just lost $1300.

who do you think wins and loses with a worthless dollar. the private federal reserve wins, china cuts is losses and the american people lose.

the difference is all profit.

now change the gold for u.s. currency and you have the scenario that's happening now. china is selling before the u.s. dollar is worthless and the fed and the banking cartels completely rip them off.

would you buy a sinking ship, that's not yours. obviously not. so that leaves only one buyer. no other country would buy this debt because they'll be in the same boat as china. so the only ones buying the sinking ship are the ones doing the sinking. the fed, at massive profits for them.

edit on 25-4-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Well, that's unless the people of the US dumps the fed before or by 2013, before they can reattach the hooks.
We need to start building things again.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
A question please? What do you think will be the immediate effect on the U.S. economy? We all know the dollar is going down the toilet, so this is going to flush it that much faster, yes?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Once again I feel I must take the opportunity to present this man's message to humanity:

This is a man who said in 2008 that the US had generated two 6.8 earthquakes near nuclear facilities in Japan.

Yeah..... sound like anything you've heard about in the news recently?

As politics continue to play out, I'm only seeing more and more confirmation of what this man is saying, and it's wonderful. Keep it coming, China. We need someone to put that rabid dog that is the US, back on its leash.

edit on 25-4-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

According to Wikipedia, and forgive me for using as a source.
This is what they call a Coup de grâce.
Imagine you are down beaten and bloody, totally devastated and in much pain.
Then someone comes from behind and places the final shot, ending your pain.
Coup de grâce.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I think this is just a rumor.

If China were to dump 2 Trillion on the world, if would start a cataclysmic chain of events. Firstly, it will start a trade war. US will raise tariffs on China's goods. Secondly, it will start a war in the middle east for the Oil reserves via proxies or directly between the West & China.

In the end, we will be left with the rusted bucket.

Edit:

Also, if China wants to plant the "finishing blow" to the US economy it should think twice. A perfect example would be: A drowning person will grab onto anything & anyone around him/her and pull them under with them. US will have nothing to lose once the proverbial #$%& hits the fan.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Taikun because: additional thoughts.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Taikun

Well if we start to see drops in stocks and leaps in gold and silver in a few hours we'll know that China has wired the US some disturbing news....or there is alot of panic trading.
Either way i'm good for abit, and by that time most of the fools and tools should have been killed off due to stupidity and greed, then we rebuild.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

You have been seeing the immediate effects since about Oct 10 :
1. Higher gas prices, commodity, and food prices;
2. Stagflation which shows no jobs..
3. Very low, impossible interest prices.. (similar to Japan of the 90's)
4. War and more war with tin pots so that your eye is not on the ball...
5. More loss of rights as TPTW feel the heat
6. Many more in jails and on food stamps as the avg guy gets shafted.
========
Now the good news :
1. Enlightenment is accessible after being blocked for 2k years as we move into a new age
2. Incredible wealth creation as the foundations of energy change from fossil fuel to Quantum state energies
3. Illuminasti, Jesuits (their masters), and TPTW are no longer in control as people wake up and find out everything is a lie. Releasing everyone from a jail built in the mid 1800s....
4. Individuality will reign supreme as it did in 1776.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Deutsche Presse-Agentur - Australians fear China's growing power, poll shows

Apr 25, 2011, 7:54 GMT

www.monstersandcritics.com/news/asiapacific/news/article_1634975.php

Sydney - Australians believe the United States and China are on course for confrontation and that they will be drawn into the conflict through their military alliance, a poll released Monday showed.

While they value the trade with China that underpins the economy's stellar performance, they resent Australian assets being bought up by Chinese state-owned companies, the annual survey by independent think tank the Lowy Institute found.

(...)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
"Only" 900 billion out of these $3 trillion reserves are Dollars, so that headline is kind of misleading.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
well this will make QE3 a definite reality,,,,, ben is between a rock and a hard place,, and QE3 is guaranteed.,,,, i think he will be exposed now and in history as being a total fool,,, even though greenspan started us down this road,,,, ben certainly followed en route

but i do wonder with the fed buying up us debt,,,,, who's gonna buy china's excess??? with this announcement many will shy away even more

even PIMCO,, bill gross is now shorting and shedding his positions,,,,, the largest investor in t-bils

we're screwed and various countries making plans and contigencies for alternate dollar reserves
how many countries have foreshadowed this ,,, 6 or 7 now

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taikun
I think this is just a rumor.

If China were to dump 2 Trillion on the world, if would start a cataclysmic chain of events. Firstly, it will start a trade war. US will raise tariffs on China's goods. Secondly, it will start a war in the middle east for the Oil reserves via proxies or directly between the West & China.

In the end, we will be left with the rusted bucket.

Edit:

Also, if China wants to plant the "finishing blow" to the US economy it should think twice. A perfect example would be: A drowning person will grab onto anything & anyone around him/her and pull them under with them. US will have nothing to lose once the proverbial #$%& hits the fan.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Taikun because: additional thoughts.

Me thinks you did not get the memo, this is the plan and it is on schedule. As

"... it was discovered that an economy obeyed the same laws as electricity and that all of the mathematical theory and practical and computer know-how developed for the electronic field could be directly applied in the study of economics ... human life is measured in dollars ... the recipients become state property ... those who get hooked on the economic drug must go to the elite for a fix. In this, the method of introducing large amounts of stabilizing capacitance is by borrowing on the future 'credit' of the world. This ... consists of performing an action and leaving the system before the reflected reaction returns to the point of action -- a delayed reaction. The means of surviving the reaction is by changing the system before the reaction can begin ...and the electric spark generated when opening a switch connected to an active inductor is mathematically analogous to the initiation of war." ["Behold A Pale Horse", p. 45-48]

Further more this is as you most apply pointed out "will start a war in the middle east". The war has already started, all that is required is to draw all the major players into the conflict. Our national debt load has reached a level that cannot be supported any longer, Even a blind man can see that this is on the table. It would serve two very important agendas.

1. Total control of all monies into a single centralized system.

2. Reduction of population as stated by our beloved politicians as a needed occurrence.

As Bill Cooper pointed out in his book Behold A Pale Horse,

"They must eventually resort to war to 'balance the account', because war ultimately is merely the act of destroying the creditor ... Since most of the general public will not exercise restraint, there are only two alternatives to reduce the 'economic inductance' of the system. 1) Let the populace bludgeon each other to death in war, which will only result in the total destruction of the living earth; or 2) Take control of the world by the use of economic 'silent weapons' in a form of 'quiet warfare' and reduce the economic inductance of the world to a safe level by a process of benevolent slavery and genocide." [Ibid., p. 49]

So this coming from China is no surprise, it all just part of the plan. Besides, the Phoenix can not rise unless it is reduced to ashes.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TraptInTheSystem
The spiral always down. Well this obviously isn't good but we have been seeing for awhile that America is fast becoming a liability. The dollar sucks, the economy sucks, unemployment is high, gas prices are rising, Debt is at an all time high and etc. The next few years are most likely gona suck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But on the plus side Obama & Biden want to build some high speed choo choo trains!

Gross Debt to GDP 97.6%? Who cares??? Spend baby.....spend!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Being a UK citizen, i hope the Chinese do sell their USD holdings.

It might encourage the UK government to do the same and pay off our own crippling debts.

It's the UK that is suffering to prop up the USD, not China or even Japan.

China is playing for power.

The UK will be a useless ally if we are bankrupt, i hope my US brothers and sisters realize this when we do sell our USD holdings, that 275 billion USD will pay-off our debts and put us back on track.

So i'm kinda torn between wanting to defend the western world and having to defend my homeland.

I'm hoping the UK government sells our holdings before the Chinese sell-off devalues it !

Cosmic...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Agree,

i think the theater of war this time will be the Continent of Africa.

Cosmic...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Yes, it's all a sick joke and all the regular people are getting screwed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join