It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Solari Parravicini

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
What I have been reading about the nuclear release in Japan made me think of a prophet I had read about and specifically the below part of one of his drawings and description. He would do these drawings and include what they meant in short sentences or paragraphs. The image associated with the one below made me think of the Denver airport murals (Yeah, I know, sounds nuts) but look at the image related to the below text and look at the image of the german boy beating a sword into a plowshare and tell me what you think.

www.edicolaweb.net...

Will be arrived, in that time, the atomic explosions, and they will cause the destruction of every being , the radiation will kill, and will cause to birth monsters from every mother, whether animal or vegetable, the mineral will disintegrate. Since the 66 the man will be born with his bones crystallized because of the presence of the strontium, and the strontium will cause in his life his disaster, will annihilate his brain, will change his genetic sperm, will kill his red corpuscle, will increase the cancerology up to the extreme level that will be a general cancer. The nucleonic power will dominate, and the yellows with the Russians will question power profits in that sense. The 666 will be already arrived with its hands full of nuclear power of mysterious and paralyzing beams. With new microbes from electronic centrifugal in artificial comets with the...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
my favorite quote from your link

"A white angel carrying the blonde spike of the everlasting peace will descend in the punished earth in the end of the ends, and he will say: Fortunate those who became poor of money. Fortunate those who all had and gave up having. Fortunate those who didn’t need to work and held it then to subsist. Fortunate those who were served and must serve because for him will be the future of the kingdom, because for him will be the price of the prices, because for him will be the right hand of the lord, and it will be in the blonde hour of the everlasting peace. (year 1960)"

btw I'd recommend adding the word "prophet" into your thread title, a random name wont pull as many viewers or interest as the word prophet will.
edit on 4/25/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/25/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm surprised this post doesn't have more replies.
The guy been on point with the Haiti earthquake and the Japan atrocity.

The prediction of Benjamin Solari

new topics

top topics

join