It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 days, 4 wierd experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Its easter weekend, so me and my parents decided to go up to the cabin they own for the long weekend. I always enjoy watching for UFO's here. The cabin is located away from other houses, no other houses around for about a km or so. Anyways I'll start on friday
Friday night:
Out having a smoke around 11:30pm. I'm outside watching the sky, when I noticed a gold'ish orb appear in the sky. It was the size of other stars, but glowing more and moving across the sky. It was in between 2 sets of stars each set with 2 stars. It looked like this
/ .
Each set had one star at the bottom, and one at the top. Those stars were also abnormally bright. It was moving at a very slow pace. I called my mom out to come see, but she had been inside in the light so her eyes hadn't adjusted to the complete darkness yet, so she was unable to see. She went back in.
After watching it for about 10 seconds, I looked around to see if there were any other abnormalities, and off to the far far left up in the sky there was a plane ( distraction i thought as this has been known to happen ). I resumed watching the orb move. After it passed the last set of stars, it speed up drastically for about 2 seconds then dissapeared.

Saturday night:
Around 11pm. Out having a smoke. I was beginning to get a bit scarred by the pitch blackness sorrounding me, when I realized nothing would happen. I went to take a drag off my smoke when I noticed at the far left corner of my vision a golden orb fall from the sky. However It was part of the stars, Its was very close to me. My best guess is 100-200 feet. It was smallish, and kind of looked like a triangle, but It was very very very very fast! I only saw it for about 2-3 seconds. And I think it appeared from out of nowhere but I can't be sure. I wasn't watching that part of the sky before I saw the orb/triangle thing. It was glowing bright gold.
*adding more*

Sunday:
My dad who is diabetic was acting very wierd. This is around 10pm at night. He looks like he has low blood sugar, but there a different look to him. We sat upstairs to watch seinfeld and he was acting veyr wierd. I thought he was low so I brought him downstairs to get some food. He was eating his food when the wierdest thing happened. He started grabbing his head and his hands were in a wierd claw position and he wasn't able to reach his head, just the area around it. And he collapsed and bit and leaned on the table. I helped him through it and his fine now. I've never seen him do that, and my mom who has been married to him for 26 years has NEVER seen him do that. She has NEVER seen him act this way. And I don't even think this has happened to my dad before. He has been acting very very wierd the rest of the night. And i don't udnerstand how he could be low. He has JUST eaten dinner 10 min before this, and taking his insulin and everything he needs.

Now at around 11:00pm (30 min ago) I was out having a smoke. I was getting very wierd vibes. It felt like there were multiple things in my vacinity. I began hearing a quiet beeping noise. And I started hearing some sound coming from all around me. I came back in and went on the computer. Around 11:25 I was looking at my window a purple shape from the top of the window descend to the bottom of the window
edit on 25-4-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
12:04AM

Just heard a bang coming from outside. The beeping noise was there again. ITs still here and its going faster. ITs very faint though. There was a creak from outside again

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

Might want to get your father checked out... As far as the UFOs and whatever you saw by the window, happen to have a camera?
edit on 25-4-2011 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

I have the camera on my Itouch 4th gen. Its horrible though, low resolution. I've tried filming # like that before and it doesn't work.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
12:12am, can still hear the noise

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Ijust heard a #ing door open, or someone walking my house.
There were 2 long quiet, beeps coming from inside my house

Its continuing

12:20 beeping still continuing. I think I saw a shadow move

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
12:24am Beeping has stopped for hte last 2 min

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
this is live to the minute?

You suspect ETs or black ops?

If ETs - hold a space of love and do not fear! Insist they respect your free will - and only if they are positive or non negative will you allow them to be there!

Keep us updated!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Grab a flashlight, go outside and look around. If there's something there you'll find out. If there's nothing there, you'll find out. How far away is it to the nearest inhabited dwelling? Is it visible to you? can you see lights from any other dwelling were your at ? If your really scared call the cops or the fire dept. Maybe your dad was having some sort of reaction to carbon monoxide leves or something like that!

edit on 25-4-2011 by CosmosKid because: spelling

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
this is live to the minute?

You suspect ETs or black ops?

If ETs - hold a space of love and do not fear! Insist they respect your free will - and only if they are positive or non negative will you allow them to be there!

Keep us updated!

Et's. Everything has stopped now. My vibes have returned to normal

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmosKid

I'm able to see their lights, but they are distant. No phone up here. Everything has settled down now.
Edit: I've already gone out before, not in the past 30-45min tho

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

Negative entities/dimensionals/ETs feed of fear/hate/negative vibes - once you get that - you're protected.

They will respect free will once stated - this is a nice little tool to remember if it happens again.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Since you enjoy the UFO's there, you've seen them before.

Yet you do not carry any camera equipment, being sure of their appearance, and having an account on ATS.

You are either very new, or not telling the truth.

Which is it?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
That's a very strange and scary situation you have on your hands. I hope the vibes are still good. And I agree with the idea of letting the "beings" know that you are free and of love. However, you haven't happened to take any drugs or anything this weekend? It's okay if you have, but just to make things clear for us readers. I also agree with the idea about having a camera!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Me and the missus followed something strange yesterday in the sky, however we didn't have a camera so i realised it wasnt worth putting it on here lol

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
you're being online is an anchor to current time, very difficult for them to pull anything slick on you now. the minute you hit the bed, all bets are off. assuming this is for real.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I don't see them alot, I just enjoy looking for them. I don't have the money for a good camera. Although I do have a #ty olympus digital cam, but thats in my house in my hometown

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

What do you mean?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
reply to post by wingsfan

What do you mean?

bah, nevermind. some little technique I used before. doing something in current time leaves a mental time stamp. this makes the abduction efforts more tricky. can't explain it the way I think it. they generally like to do these things on the downlow, you having a "waking" memory makes "clean-up" a bit tricker.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I am reading this thread hahaha !

But at the moment i can not contribute anything, maybe you should consider finding a blunt tool for self defence ?

Take care.

Regards.
Lee

top topics

join