It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Japan April 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

I scoured the first page and didn't see any similar threads.

Possibly a rocket trajectory?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
looks like a rocket or missile... It would be an awesome thing if it was rocket full of radioactive material from the reactors... I can dream too cant I?

I should have watched the whole video, more and more of these now I have lost count even, alot of ppl are calling these ufos, at night they look fantastic. I will agree they are ufo's because I am uncertain of the craft. However I do not believe this is aliens in the ufo.

I believe this is a new black craft which after a short self contained fueled rocket boost, can exit the atmosphere with a seperate incredible new propulsion system. And I think the rockets and fuel tanks do not need to be dumped its an all in one reusable package. I never notice seperation or jetison in any of these similar videos it looks to me that as the rockets run out and they change drives this disrupts the plume. Then creates the bulbous effect which gets lit up real nice at nite, and the craft seem to have an incredible rate of acceleration until they disapear into the great unknown all too fast. Its no wonder the Space Shuttle is history.

I Also think the corkscrewing is an indication that this craft has anti gravity properties similar to those described to be used in the fabled TR3B which is not total antigravity but 80% aprox. This lightens the entire payload to that degree. This would be needed for such a craft if I was to be correct. anyway the corkscrewing would be done because of this light weight to keep its trajectory and flight path true... S+F
edit on 25-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Not your typical "Mystery Rocket Launch Over California". Clearly something separates from something else in flight (at the one minute mark).

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
If that's a rocket, that's one crazy looking exhaust. Something in the world isn't right.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Maybe a rocket with a malfunction.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I've seen a lot of videos over the years that have been relabelled as to the location... so the first question I have to ask is exactly where and when was the video taken?
By whom? And how do we know? Whats the original source?

Did they leave any extra comments with it that explain anything?
This might be relevant if (hypothetically) there was a comment with the original video saying "hey guys, check out this Kounotori 2 launch from Tanegashima".

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Looks like an asteroid to me.

Second line to appease the mods.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I wasn't aware rocket can make sharp turns like that that is amazing. It prob a secret experiment

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Maybe the answer is actually in the comments of the video you linked to.

Neat! Stage separation @ 1:00
United Space Alliance GPS sat launch, 4/16/11.
Posted 11 hours ago By saturn5 [Huntington Beach, United States]
Thank you!! it was Launch from California.

So once you start looking for videos of the launches, there are quite a few that look just like yours.
Check this one out, especially the wider plume just after the one minute mark.
Video

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This just looks like a missile or satellite launch...?

Cool footage anyway.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Did China launch that ? It's rocket no mistake about that.China has been the only country going missile-rocket crazy this year. last year it was North Korea. Seems like Japan is always in the flight path.

edit on 25-4-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SJE98

see similar thread here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

seeya

new topics

top topics

join