It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Wedding, Also Rehearsal for Queens Funeral...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

THIS month's royal wedding will also be a preparation for the Queen's death, and Her Majesty has "a keen interest" in the dry run.

In a discreet operation codenamed London Bridge, senior palace officials will be taking advantage of the presence of scores of dignitaries and Commonwealth leaders to go through rehearsals necessary for the monarch's funeral, Britain's Sunday Express newspaper reports.The April 29 wedding procession will use the same route as the sovereign's cortege when a gun carriage will carry her coffin from Buckingham Palace to Westminster Hall before a service at the nearby Abbey."The Queen, who is very pragmatic about this sort of thing, knows about the dry run. The arrangements are reviewed annually and any significant changes have to be approved by her. There's no sentimentality involved on her part; she actually takes rather a keen interest in the details."
...LINK TO ARTICLE

well how sweet, im sure thats every princess and princes' wish for their "fairy tale wedding" is to also make it a mock funeral for their mother/mother-in-law (not!). just imagine looking out all the the guests and thinking, yep thats where this person and that person will be sitting there looking at where a coffin would be morning my mothers death as they are sitting here watching us in the same place being married.

Its just real strange to incorperate such a sad event with an event that is supposed to be a very happy and memorable time for the family. I undersrand being prepared for her death when it happens because that too will be a very memorable event but you would think they would just review the seating and all that is included to put together all the arranegments at a later time so it wouldnt take focus off this happy time.

I know that i wouldnt appreciate details of a funeral also being somewhat prearranged at my wedding, Kinda morbid if you ask me. But then again im not royal and i wouldnt have a whole counrty pretty much involved in either event of mine, but i still think it could have been handled a little differently.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by danamae23

yeah.
just more data to, in no way, back up my theory that royal family are no more than walking sacks of well dressed minced beef.

edit on 24-4-2011 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

This is disinfo at its finest.

The Queen isnt going to die, how can she? shes a shape shifting reptile and they live for ever.

DUUUHHHHHHH

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I guess her clone is ready. Either that or she's having trouble keeping up the human guise.

Kidding... she'll be killed at the wedding and then 3 days later be proclaimed resurrected by the Pope.

/tinfoil hat

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Lets see, at her funeral, she will be deceased correct? So why the "protection"? She cant be assasinated, lol.
For realz though, I can see what they are doing. How else can they "prepare"? Real live events make sense. But id hate for them to do that at my wedding, lol

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I'm married and trust me...

There is little difference in weddings and funerals...

all joking aside... That is kinda odd... but hey that's efficiency at its best! think about it, two people get hitched and "they" get to have a funeral drill!!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Methinks it goes deeper than just a mock funeral. Here is a link to a pretty good article on the mythological/occultic aspects of the "Royal Wedding"

vaticproject.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
or maybe she just found another way to get more attention on her, as if she doesnt have plenty already.
i can see her saying something along the lines of, "no fair, im going to be kicking the bucket soon why does a whole day get to be dedicated just to them? make sure you take notes for ideas for my big day then practice it til its perfect! and make it well known to the public so they discuss it for days, and oh yes make sure my dress is better than hers too."

lol only royals would plan their "dream funeral" annually, and pracrice it on her grandsons wedding day.
edit on 25-4-2011 by danamae23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

ahahha, you are dead on about the reptile comment, I got a good laugh at that, star for you!

by the way I love your cat with the foil hat =p, awesome!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by danamae23
I know that i wouldnt appreciate details of a funeral also being somewhat prearranged at my wedding, Kinda morbid if you ask me. But then again im not royal and i wouldnt have a whole counrty pretty much involved in either event of mine, but i still think it could have been handled a little differently.

Actually, that's damn good forward planning, and it could save public money.

Plus I feel a little better about the wedding, when I think of it as a funeral rehearsal.

Not in any way wishing her majesty dead, and given the longevity of her mother, I wouldn't be placing any bets, but it is an opportunity and it was a brave person who had the bottle to push that through, maybe the Queen herself, she strikes me as a pragmatist.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Are you sure they aren't just moving the coffin that she sleeps in during the day ??? No this is indeed a cult ritual .

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

No this is indeed a cult ritual .

That's what I'm sayin'! Everything from the timing to the engagement ring to the combination with a "mock funeral" screams ritual.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kathael

LOL yeah he didnt like it at first but after I explained it would stop the aliens taking control of his brain he tolerates it

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Dry run? That woman's funeral has been prepared down the last tear and how many times the horses will poo since the day she took the throne.
The Queen mother's funeral was practised every week for three years before she died.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

i think they would of learnt alot from the queen mothers funeral.
I live in england uk and they might be seeing how security goes on the day an what not but i really dont think its a dry run

edit to add:to above(Suspiria) well said my friend and spot on i may add,i love all your post and love it when i see your pic rolling up on my phone screen

edit on 7/5/11 by cut3ypie because: added bottom 2 lines

top topics

join