It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now I understand how betrayed Obama supporters must feel!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Now I understand how betrayed Obama supporters must feel!!!

Get this load of crap!!!

---=== Telegraph Link ===---

Sens. John McCain and Lindsey Graham essentially calling for the assassination of a foreign, sovereign leader!!!

Who the F do these senators (OUR Senators!) think they are!!!???

This is outrageous! TPTB that control OUR senators must really be putting the uber pressure on them! If these senators AREN'T controlled then they need to have their heads examined and the voters that put them in their current position need to take action!

ATS Link

Calgary Herald Link

How dare they call for an assassination! Treason I say. Treason! They have declared war upon the Constitution they have sworn to uphold (and all of it's ideals!)

TPTB must really be shting themselves about how the Libyian plans have gone awry. It's not America's place to interject any longer! With all due respect, Honorable McCain, YOU go over to Libya and make it so! Leave US out of it!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
www.freedomagenda.com...

how dare those evil republicans!!! how dare they!!!!

but then agian how dare those democrats on that webpage!!!!!!

"Now let me be clear -- I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him." State Senator Barack Obama (Democrat, Illinois)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Qaddafi's compound has already been bombed.

There's a thread or two on it around here somewhere...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The end times are near my friend, the time for lies and and grey areas are now coming to an end. This has been gone over multiple times. You will see this and you will see your country and much more, the world start to change at a frantic pace, let me know what you think a month from now........

Open your eyes, realize that we are past the tipping point and heading straight down now. Be aware of your surroundings and don't trust CNN or FOX for news.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Sorry, I didn't catch the news about that when it was fresh. I didn't know who Barry was back then (and I STILL don't know anything about him now. Where are all of his official records?)

Thank you for posting that quote, though.

Items this sensitive need to be discussed in committee and they can come out with a formal statement as a group or team.

McCain is OFF of my Christmas list forever and imo needs have ALL service medals stripped.

Calls for 1st degree Murder/assassination is so dishonorable ... People change and Sen. McCain has crossed the line no matter what their distinguished history. GET OUT of our country!

Edit to add: Indeed, if and while a common consensus is being hashed out in the public OR in committee ... that path takes time.

Many weeks, Months or perhaps years... At some point a consensus is achieved and we all attempt to justify some form of action.

This time is so abrupt. I don't like Kadaffi either, however, there really are bigger fish to fry.

This is obvious panic by those that instigated the revolt.

Senators are out of line! They are attempting to pull the public opinion to cry out for blood!

edit on 4·25·11 by DrMattMaddix because: Grrrrrrrrr ... Betrayed!!!1

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Yep, first they'll wipe out a few dictators, and the people that defend them then they'll move onto the next new threat.
Someday it will be our turn as enemies of the state and our assassination will be called for.

(Edit)
But i have no illusions that this is a blue or red, left vs right, republican vs democrat thing.
There is only one party truly.
edit on 25-4-2011 by g146541 because: one heart one soul, one prize one goal. gimme fried chicken.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I was listenening to a recent interveiw with J Ventura saying how wrong it is for America to think we can just go and murder evil dictators. What ? When is he going to join reality ?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The Libyan war is Obama's War. Obama started it, and pretended to hand it off to NATO. Just like NATO is running the Afghan war. Obama owns the Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq wars now, they're his wars also.

Just like any war that a Democrat president inherits or starts (like Kennedy started the Vietnam war), a Democrat run war is waged half-assed. Half-hearted, half-finance, half-thought through. The only output of a Democrat war is loss of interest, loss of dedication, loss of financial backing, loss of support for the troops, and a humiliateing disgraceful exit.

These half-hearted wars, along with the special operations psyops robo-postings on social networks, social networks now has killed how many people?

What's the criteria for bombing a country now? That the country has a leader that the people don't like? Now that includes pretty much every single country in the world including our own.
edit on 25-4-2011 by dbriefed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Xzorter

So, Not to sound silly ... I like a good silly joke... however;

If your neighbor says you are evil and believes that you need to be assassinated and proceeds to attempt to kill you, it's OK right?

Think really hard on that. Even if your neighbor *thinks* that you are torturing your pets or that you are gaming too hard! whatever reason... Your neighbor claims that you must be eliminated. What if it's because you have oil a bubblin up in your back yard. It's still your property, no matter what EVIL they think you have done.

Unilaterally claiming that you need to be eliminated. All of this needs to end!

Else, Where does it stop?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

dont care for mccain but i respect his military service especially in veitnam didnt want him as president tho

dont care much for graham either or obama or any democrat senator.

there has been so much disinformation spread throughout everywhere but when one sides demonizes one side

never forget the other side has the same skeletons in their closets.

i dont support the libyan action for the reasons listed above.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dbriefed

HAHAH and he was awarded a Nobel Pee's Prize.
Barry is Bush v2.5!

So betrayed... /sigh/ so, betrayed. Where is Steve Austin when you need him?

new topics

top topics

join