It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks documents show location of key players on 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Documents from WikiLeaks show that several of the key Al Qaeda players were in Karachi Pakistan
on 9/11. In subsequwnt days would flee back to Afghanistan to avoid arrest and plan for action following
the 9/11 attacks

On Sept. 11, 2001, the core of al-Qaeda was concentrated in a single city: Karachi, Pakistan.

At a hospital, the accused mastermind of the bombing of the USS Cole was recovering from a tonsillectomy. Nearby, the alleged organizer of the 2002 bombing in Bali, Indonesia, was buying lab equipment for a biological weapons program. And in a safe house, the man who would later describe himself as the intellectual author of the Sept. 11 attacks was with other key al-Qaeda members watching the scenes from New York and Washington unfold on television.

www.washingtonpost.com... tml?hpid=z1

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Lets try this link

www.washingtonpost.com... tml?hpid=z1

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Wikileaks is a lie.....nuff said.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Is there still people out there that believe this rubbish??

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019

Care to elaborate a tad ? " nuff said " doesn't help your cause or support the use of " Wikileaks is a lie "

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The MSM shills are out in force... let's divert attention away from China dumping 2T in USD Holdings with stories of bearded men in Afganistan (now in Pakastan)... and NYT Wikileaks... how all the detainees in Guantanamo are bad guys who have confessed.... thereby continuing the excuse of holding people 10 years without a trial... ala gulag style.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dazbog

Originally posted by Viking9019

Care to elaborate a tad ? " nuff said " doesn't help your cause or support the use of " Wikileaks is a lie "

I dunno i was on the fence about the whole wikileaks being a tool thing but this sealed the deal for me

Too funny this article out now guess the real story is getting too many hits that and got ta keep your focus off the fact your country is falling apart at the seams. And is run by people who hate you From Obama up to the people pulling his strings to the ATS grabbing your kids junk.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
I dunno i was on the fence about the whole wikileaks being a tool thing but this sealed the deal for me

Sounds to me like you'll only believe information if it agrees with you.

There is a term for that: Confirmation bias. Do you have any actual evidence that Wikileaks is some sort of front?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Where does Asshange gets all his money from to operate? Did you guys see pictures of his "batcave" in Sweden? Is it all donations? And with all the people doing something similiar, why is he being trumped up on the media so much? Its important to watch into Assange and Wikileaks and see which hand feeds him.

Here is an interesting thread to contribute to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Any given DAB illegally obtained and released by Wikileaks may or may not represent the current view of a given detainee.”

I think it's best to read the actual documents..
Not merely accept MSM's interpretation..

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
So the 9/11 mastermind was watching the scenes unfold on television, so in other words he had no more knowledge of the attacks than 300 million Americans.

KSM: Quick, turn to channel 3. No, no, American channel 3 you idiot, not Pakistan cable.

Anwar-Al-laki: oh, right, let me turn on the satellite dish first

OBL: Shh, quiet I want to hear them announce my name.

-----------------------

What a rag tag bunch.
edit on 25-4-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This might be an interesting take on wikileaks, especially the first video.

honeyleaks.se...

Its important to watch into Assange and Wikileaks and see which hands feed him. I havent seen anything conclusive about wikileaks either way, however I did not look into the subject beyond what was said on Fox news about him and the articles printed in the massmedia, like The New York Times. There are numerous threads about wikileaks which people can look into.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I see you didn't get the memo: Ever since Assange more or less told 9/11 Truthers to get a life, he and WikiLeaks have been part of the MSM/Cabal/NWO/"Them"

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

More like admiring his handi work and checking out how sucessful the attack was

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
More Importantly, Wikileaks confirms the real reason why the US has not captured Osama Bin Laden.

Al Quaeda has apparently acquired a nuclear bomb which they plan to use if anything happens to their leader.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Where does Asshange gets all his money from to operate? Did you guys see pictures of his "batcave" in Sweden? Is it all donations? And with all the people doing something similiar, why is he being trumped up on the media so much? Its important to watch into Assange and Wikileaks and see which hand feeds him.

Here is an interesting thread to contribute to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its not his cave, he rents server space there. check your facts before posting...

kx

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
His money still has to come from somewhere. Where does it come from?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

"AlQaida associate Sharif Al Masri stated in June or July 2004, upon encountering difficulties moving the nuclear bomb, detainee (Abu Farajal Libi) commented that if Al Qaida was able to move the move Al Qaida will find opperatives to use it"

The device was apparently being hidden somewhere in Europe.

Wikilks -Nuke

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

His obsession with secrecy, both in others and maintaining his own, lends him the air of a conspiracy theorist. Is he one? "I believe in facts about conspiracies," he says, choosing his words slowly. "Any time people with power plan in secret, they are conducting a conspiracy. So there are conspiracies everywhere. There are also crazed conspiracy theories. It's important not to confuse these two. Generally, when there's enough facts about a conspiracy we simply call this news." What about 9/11? "I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud." What about the Bilderberg conference? "That is vaguely conspiratorial, in a networking sense. We have published their meeting notes."

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join