Video Game Vixens: Illuminati Mind Control?

page: 1
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well... if it is, I don't mind.
A thread dedicated to CosPlay Girls

Rikku - FFX2



Chun Li - Street Fighter



SuperGirl?



World of Warcraft



Christie Dead or Alive




Okay, I give up here an account of how hard it is to keep this thread rated PG.





posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho
 


HEY!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!

Super Girl is my sister!!!!!!!!!!

Where the feck did u get that pic??????/



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho
 


my minds controlled by all that cleavage


thrusting it out @ me


making me do things




what the hell is cosplay ?
edit on 4/24/2011 by spoonbender because: cleavage made me do it



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho
 


What is the purpose of this post ? You wrote a headline and then 3 words... Is this Illuminati mind control ? No its video game fans dressing in costume that's it. You just gave me an idea for my next post its going to be called "Why all the pointless posts" and then I'm going to add "Seriously why ?" maybe I'll add some pictures



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkNinja
reply to post by boncho
 


What is the purpose of this post ? You wrote a headline and then 3 words... Is this Illuminati mind control ? No its video game fans dressing in costume that's it. You just gave me an idea for my next post its going to be called "Why all the pointless posts" and then I'm going to add "Seriously why ?" maybe I'll add some pictures


It's in the video game forum.
These girls are doing CosPlay, aka: Costume Play, of some of our favorite video game characters. Anyone that has dedicated 100 hours or more playing these games can appreciate seeing a live person dressed up like the characters.

Oh, and the headline was just for fun.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Idk what your post had to do with much of anything, but I just sold my Call of Duty Black Ops. That has to be the most evil game ever, I just wish I knew more technically about how subliminal messages are played through audio [ frequencies we dont hear but that our brains still register ] to try and figure out what they might be repeating into my head. Zombies is totally evil.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho
 


those photos really make me want to grab my controller.....



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi
 


why, cause it's addictive?



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Lara Croft? Where's this character at? Alex Vance, Half-life 2?



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
*sigh* after spending a day at Ren Fest.. This is not helping..



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff
 


HAHA


Can you give me her number?

jk



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TraptInTheSystem
Lara Croft? Where's this character at? Alex Vance, Half-life 2?


Lara Croft








posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers
 


Texas Ren Fest is the best ever. Your post makes me nostalgic and now I miss living in College Station.

Rikku, please!?!



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TraptInTheSystem
Lara Croft? Where's this character at? Alex Vance, Half-life 2?
Sorry about Alyx Vance, but this is what she looks like real life.




posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by TraptInTheSystem
Lara Croft? Where's this character at? Alex Vance, Half-life 2?
Sorry about Alyx Vance, but this is what she looks like real life.



DO NOT WANT



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
reply to post by rogerstigers
 


Texas Ren Fest is the best ever. Your post makes me nostalgic and now I miss living in College Station.

Rikku, please!?!


More Rikku






posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TraptInTheSystem
 


Ok I admit its not my sister.

I said that to make a point, these girls are all someones sisters, daughters, mothers?
The fact that your objectifying them and reducing them to the level of sex objects.. Well quite frankly you should all be ashamed of yourselves!!!!!!!!!!



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by TraptInTheSystem
 


Ok I admit its not my sister.

I said that to make a point, these girls are all someones sisters, daughters, mothers?
The fact that your objectifying them and reducing them to the level of sex objects.. Well quite frankly you should all be ashamed of yourselves!!!!!!!!!!


I would imagine that they dressed that way to look sexy? Are we not just paying homage to their creativity and appreciating their art work? I don't really care much about their relatives.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Meh....

Who am I kidding.

If I could only do one it would be the World of Warcraft chick, how bout you guys?

P.s see if you can get a Mod to change the thread title to "If you could only do one of these chicks which would it be"
edit on 24-4-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
A close 2nd would be the middle Lara Croft





top topics
 
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join