It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think? iPhone 6 Design

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
What do you think? iPhone 6 Design
What's new? (What are the new added features?)
What does it look like?
When does it come out exactly?

What is your perception and your imagination, for this to finish off the next

The iPhone 6 Design circulating around is quite bold in its design implementation. There have been images of a wider and obviously more powerful iPhone 6. This is an example of one of the designs.
The sixth generation of Apple's vaunted iPhone is expected to arrive in Apple stores worldwide in July 2012. Google's Android, nipping at its heels for years, is expected to overtake Apple's iPhone in market share this year, putting Apple on the defensive. If there ever were a time for the iPhone to woo and wow potential buyers, now would be it.
eollow us

www.ubergizmo.com...

ipadapps-iphone.blogspot.com...

hubpages.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It's very exciting. It links to your bank account because you can't have identity theft, has a bio lock as your registered fingerprint is required to unlock the screen and best of all, if you should be a little heavy on the accelerator of your bio linked hybrid, an automatic draft will be deducted from your bank account. Smart grids at intersection will link with your iphone and the traffic camera system for your safety.
When you are summoned for citizen service and your iphone is logged into your designated service station, your work credit account will gain points. You're phone is scanned at the grocery store for account deduction and to take advantage of those points of course. Should you not be able to arrive promptly at your designated work site, authorities will pay you a visit for your own protection.
edit on 24-4-2011 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by starshift
It's very exciting. It links to your bank account because you can't have identity theft, has a bio lock as your registered fingerprint is required to unlock the screen and best of all, if you should be a little heavy on the accelerator of your bio linked hybrid, an automatic draft will be deducted from your bank account. Smart grids at intersection will link with your iphone and the traffic camera system for your safety.
When you are summoned for citizen service and your iphone is logged into your designated service station, your work credit account will gain points. You're phone is scanned at the grocery store for account deduction and to take advantage of those points of course. Should you not be able to arrive promptly at your designated work site, authorities will pay you a visit for your own protection.
edit on 24-4-2011 by starshift because: (no reason given)

F##k me! No way this, or anything else that does all this goes anywhere near me. They do not even have to insert a chip into us because we will willingly carry one around, and pay for it.

We're idiots.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
As long as it comes with an AP pre-installed that makes it really easy to buy the iPhone7...

I GOTTA get one!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I don't understand the point of all this. There isn't an official image of the iPhone 5 yet. Why would anyone care about a mock up of a phone that isn't even being planned at this point and wouldn't be for sale until 2013 at the earliest? Should I draw a picture of a PS5? Make up some hardware stats. Would that be news?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by existenz99

I like the way you think, my friend.

Hey - why don't we show them the top secret Xbox 760

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

lol. Well done!

Seriously people. Is this really what you want to spend your hard earned money on?
It's a toy for adults with flashing lights and beeping noises that will make about as much difference to the over all quality of your life as a speak and spell.
I'm not technophobic by any means but this constant upgrading from one bit of stupid junk to another slightly different bit of junk makes me really wonder about what the heck you people are thinking
edit on 25-4-2011 by davespanners because: posted from an iphone 12 from the future

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I respect all of inventing
And develop the product

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I will never spend another cent on an Apple product. I bought a second gen ipod that had issues as soon as the warrenty was up. I called thier tech line and was told itd cost me $49.95 to ASK A QUESTION. I was beyond pissed. Then the headphone jack quit, I went to the Apple store to see about fixing it , they told me to just buy a new ipod.

I've had two Android phones and you couldn't pay me to switch. Having a smartphone does make life alot easier in ways those who never have had one won't understand. The egos of some people that think TPTB would give two #s about where you go and what you look up lol.. your not that important, relax.
edit on 25-4-2011 by jstanthrno1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sosesose60

In that form factor what's the difference between the phone and the iPad? People will not take to an iPhone that isn't pocket friendly. And you'd think by version 6 they'd find something better to do with all that unused front panel real-estate besides blank space and a single big button.

new topics

top topics

join