It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird teleportation/time slip.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Sorry for the accidental post. Anyway I am at a five star hotel and there are two beds. About four feet away from eachother. My parents were on their way out to get a pizza. I got up and waved goodbye. I set my cell phone onto the bed closest to the door and got onto the other to sleep. They said they would call when they get the pizza. I was to lazy to get the cell phone so I just left it there. Something funny came on the television so I started to watch it. I knew they were going to call so I looked over to the other bed and the cell phone wasn't there. It somehow teleported over to my bed. But the weird part was, the battery wasn't in it. I looked and found it on the floor. Any explanations?
edit on 24-4-2011 by xShadow13 because: I accidentally posted it.......

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xShadow13

Sorry I accidentally pressed post. Give me a sec

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Your battery had already fallen out previously and you were unaware, also the cell phone was mistaken for a remote and in your exhausted state you must have picked it up when something odd came on the television in anticipation of needing to change it. You asked for an explanation and there is the most reasonable. But it could of been aliens trying to punk you there huge ashton kutcher fans

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Was it close enough to your bed that it could have vibrated off, struck the floor between the beds...ejecting the battery and propelling the main part into the air high enough to land beside you?
edit on 24-4-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Perhaps you fell asleep and were sleep walking, took the battery out and placed it on your bed? Who knows. There are quite a few possible logical explanations for this.

Some of which have been said already.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkNinja

Your battery had already fallen out previously and you were unaware, also the cell phone was mistaken for a remote and in your exhausted state you must have picked it up when something odd came on the television in anticipation of needing to change it. You asked for an explanation and there is the most reasonable. But it could of been aliens trying to punk you there huge ashton kutcher fans

That is nothing, I stopped at the store the other day on the way to work and tried to make a call on my TV remote. I messed up and took the TV remote to work instead of my cell phone. I felt like fool.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Sounds like dimensional shifting to me - reality exists only as long as you have a memory and a focus on it. Once you started watching TV, and forgot about fixating that the cell phone was on the other bed, it was unlocked to move.

Remember if your consciousness holds it - it cannot move, When your distracted or forgetting it is free to unlock, and shift. Your memory is a fragment from another universe as you transition.

Try this experiment pick a sore spot on your body, or a aching joint. - simply move your hand from the left to the right, but the BIG thing is this - focus on an alternative universe where the joint pain is gone, and watch what happens...

You can do it with anything - it is the power of The Secret - want more money, just focus on the universe where you have lots.

But remember - the more dimensional fluxing you have to cross (big changes) the more 'TIME' it is going to take.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Well you know the ole saying pics or it didnt happen, yea that applies here. of course you may just be trolling.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Pictures do not work, because there will be two universes - one where the phone is in one spot, and another where it is in the second spot.

Universe transitioning creates a new universe with even matching memories.

Unsyncing occurs where you observe one universe - transition to another but have a fragmented memory of an alternate universe.

new topics

top topics

join