join

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by molecularstranding

Someone call Riddick!!!
The Necromongers have reached Mars.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Looks like a monkey, something like a nazca picture.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar_La-Zar
Natural or not, still fascinating

By the way have these hearts of mars been debunked or anything? Those are more interesting to me..

Don't think they have, but they don't look artificial to me. A heart is a pretty simple shape. Mother nature is quite capable of making them on her own.

Now, if we found a Mobius strip or Trefoil knot...
edit on 25-4-2011 by GeeGee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
As usual, a better photo shows that it's not what it looked like.

Source (it's at the top left of the image)

Sorry.

This will have to be re-posted on every page.

The link to the article goes to a page where it looks like the article was removed. Suppose they read ATS

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I don't believe the "New Face" shown in this thread was made by anything other than natural process'.

After looking at GOOGLE MARS, I began to explore around the "Red" planet and was bewildered by the massive "scratch marks" that run along the planet. I wonder how Science proposes these anomaly's came to be?
edit on 25-4-2011 by Dmonix because: (no reason given)
edit on 25-4-2011 by Dmonix because: I like pressing the "edit' button

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I can't see anything, even if I pull a funny face at my screen :s

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

Maybe its some kind of optical guidance system.
Just like when we go through a forest and leave markings on the trees so that we dont lose our way back.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Looks like a face close up, but from the zoomed-out version looks natural.

So, I'm gonna go with, it's natural.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Natural Formation? Okay yeah my vote is it is a natural formation too, especially because there is an eye socket, browe, nostrol, mouth, double chin, symetrical (even if it is a bit large) ear, skull and neck. I cannot make out any eyebrow hairs... so natural formation it must be

Aside from the fact that it looks real similar to the side view of a head on an ancient coin...

I downloaded Google Earth which has the Mars mapped on it (which I never realized) and in the search bar typed in:
33°12'29.82"N, 12°55'51.21"W I zoomed in and it was right there. I like slide adjusting the sun cycle over it for the different shades. Fun stuff.

Great find, lots of fun!

LukAH 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and plagues in various places and times. There will be terrors and ‘great discoveries’ in the Universe.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
New link to the story.

______beforeitsnews/story/584/107/Incredible_New_Face_On_Mars_Discovered.html

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

Are you kidding me. Marsanomolyresearch is one of the biggest jokes around. The guy says NASA has software that automatically locates signs of life and technology and automatically erases them from pictures. He even posted a whole article about a supposed secret base on earth and it was a power plant. He got called out for it and still insisted that below the power plant is a secret base. It took people 5 seconds to figure out it was B.S.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by molecularstranding

Looks Neanderthal !

Perhaps that's how they saw us at the time...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thank you for once again debunking the nonsense.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
that is definitely a head. but it sort of looks like a joke.. if it's real then that's some crazy sh*t.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I clicked on this thread thinking it was going to be the old face that was found on mars and to my surprise it's not! This is very interesting indeed and I would love to findout what this actually is besides just a face on the surface of mars.

Star and flag! Great find and great thread!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
To all those who think that these faces have been made purposefully; who do you think made them? And why would any civilisation make random faces on the planet? Just curious because they appear as if they were put there purposefully, but then I think why? And I can't think of any reason, hence I think it's just natural.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
look its a giant Eisenhower on mars i .e silver dollar

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Two things:

a. Why are people saying that this has to be hundreds of thousands of years old? Could be more recent than you think....

b. The Martian planet (today anyway) does not have that much of an atmosphere, so the problems that winds, rain, etc... would not affect the statue, no matter how long the time. The reason our buildings on Earth loose shape and structure after lots of years is because of our atmosphere.

Also....

The statue appearing to be 'buddhist" could have some since of merit here; it was said that during the time of our 'creator' race of gods/aliens, they also had bases on Mars and it could be that the 'Martian' race is responsible for genetically engineering the Asian race (a seperate race for Africans, seperate race for Caucasians, etc.)

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I normally don't follow these links because they are usually wrong or usually bogus. I am a believer here. Looks like whole head to me. Not because I want it to be, just because that is what it looks like.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Because everyone on ATS has degree in geology an archeology duh! I'm in the process of reading Dark Mission at the moment so I found this pretty interesting.

A question to my, here's a better picture to "debunk the nonsense" people: How do you know where they, if it's artificial, intended this to be viewed from? You don't...
edit on 25-4-2011 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join