It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21st, 2011 Mega Thread [D4rk Kn1ght, October 28, 2011 Part II]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Wouldn't it be a "two stop shop"?

While I can see what you are doing, I don't see how listing thread after therad has to do with the "Dark Knight" thread.

Furthermore, is it not May 24th now?

Lastly, I had joined in this thread because I thought it was going to be in relation to the "Dark Knight". I am not saying your links do not relate, but I do not see HOW they relate. I guess I was just waiting for some input as to why you feel all of these threads have to do with the "Dark Knight" thread.

All well, I will say this you sure go "all in" in regards to a topic!

I thought if I had everyone's input (no matter how vaguely connected to the May/October Elenin flyby and the Dark Knight threads) in one place it might make it easier for me to refer to the information on an ad hoc basis, and quickly at that. I thought others might find it convenient as well in piecing together the "puzzle". So... I don't know. I have alot of time on my hands.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

One of the more interesting points the Dark Knight made concerned the worldwide phenomena of strange sounds coming from the sky we were to experience leading up to his "end-date" of October 28th, 2011. As you may have noticed, subsequent to his disappearance, reports started coming in from all over the globe regarding STRANGE RUMBLING/GRINDING sounds from the sky. This, combined with the prophesy of the "Three Days Of Darkness" and Elenin's Ion tail swipe at the Earth later this year makes for interesting conjecture.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Actually, I lived in "Kokomo Indiana" which is one of the first places with the "Hum".

I heard it on several occasions, and being a critical thinker (and near many factories, Delphi/Delco, Christler (3 of them!) and many others) I attributed the metallic machine sound, to...well...machines.

And I have not heard of the "sky rumbling", just the various "hums". Also, I seem to remember the Kokomo version (one of the first) being attributed to machines that were imbedded in a concrete slab, which was set into the ground. This caused the "rumbling/hum" folks were hearing.

If that is the case, then chances are that is what these other hums are.

Furthermore, I have to point out (again) that the "Stars of the Plough" have yet to do their dance. That dance signifies the start of that threads (Dark Knight) prophecy. Since the prophecy has yet to start, then how can any of these things be in relation?

I remember when the "Dark Knight" was a new thread. I remember thinking, boy this fella has picked a "far off" date. Now the date is not so far off, and I bet it will be as eventful as the 21st of May 2011. Anyway, I fail to see how any of these threads have to do with the "Dark Knight". It would have been helpful if you added some of your own insight, I mean you have read those threads. You have read the "Dark Knight" thread. You have to be able to see connections.

I mean, if I am to be asked to read through the information at length. Can I at least have a summary? Key points? Memorable Quotes? Relationships between event/prophecy? There has to be more to add than just the thread title, and a link, doesn't there?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I mean, if I am to be asked to read through the information at length. Can I at least have a summary? Key points? Memorable Quotes? Relationships between event/prophecy? There has to be more to add than just the thread title, and a link, doesn't there?

Think of the two threads as a "card catalog" with periodic annotations. Apparently too periodic. I'll work on a summary, key points and the all important "Relationships between/event/prophecy". This might take a while, so be patient.

I've yet to delve into the "Stars Of The Plough" (Big Dipper) dancing portion of the "prophecy". This is a key event as you've mentioned and it seems to be a major point of contention since it hasn't happened yet, that I know of.
edit on 5/24/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread693876/pg6#pid11432563]post by this_is_who_we_are
And I have not heard of the "sky rumbling", just the various "hums". Also, I seem to remember the Kokomo version (one of the first) being attributed to machines that were imbedded in a concrete slab, which was set into the ground. This caused the "rumbling/hum" folks were hearing.

If that is the case, then chances are that is what these other hums are.

Regarding the Noise Heard Around The World:

Here are two of the many threads on the topic for background information:

Remember The Video Posted Back In March From A Family In Florida, The Loud Noise, HAARP?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Irish614
started on 5/22/2011 @ 02:27 AM

Rumbling Noise Being Heard Around The World...Report Here...
by Visiting ESB
started on 3/21/2011 @ 03:20 AM

Yup, more links. A puzzle being put together. The pieces being gathered, collated, aranged and eventually analysed.
edit on 5/24/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Hey, if you had planned on doing that (relationships, your impressions, etc) then ignore me! I am happy with a "I am getting to it!" aka "Hold your horses!".

Like I said, I remember when this was new. I also remember thinking "Why does this guy keep saying "I am getting out of Dodge" And why does he keep saying it in response to questions about prophecy clarification?"

Que sera sera now I suppose, unless he is still amongst us?

PS On May 21st I was watching them ploughing stars, alas no movement (Other than my sattelite "friends".)

Food for thought: "Dancing with the Stars"

I will stay subbed, you are obviously not just posting links. And I eagerly await your thoughts, and I will add mine at that time as well

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Excellent (cue voice of Mr. Burns)...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Furthermore, I have to point out (again) that the "Stars of the Plough" have yet to do their dance. That dance signifies the start of that threads (Dark Knight) prophecy. Since the prophecy has yet to start, then how can any of these things be in relation?

I think this might be the dancing stars of the plough:

Extra Star Found In The Big Dipper
by NANCY ATKINSON on DECEMBER 9, 2009
www.universetoday.com...

Alcor, one of the stars that makes the bend in the Big Dipper’s handle has a smaller red dwarf companion orbiting it. Now known as “Alcor B,”
www.universetoday.com...

Found in 2009. A dancing binary system. It's all coming together.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

- PS

Follow me on my original Dark Knight October 28th 2011 thread for further discussions:

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread
edit on 5/27/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: link, typo

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join