It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly refuses to debate Mike Badnarik

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
O'Reilly was amusing the first few times I saw his shows, years back. I must say, the novelty wore off fast. He is a blowhard. He is quite arrogant. He's so bad, I began to question my conservative ideas.

AMUK, if you hear this debate is gonna be on agian, please try to post it here.
I may even have to email fox regarding this slight.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I havent seen Badnarik on any major news networks. Whats everyone afraid to have this guy on or something?

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
I havent seen Badnarik on any major news networks. Whats everyone afraid to have this guy on or something?

Its like he dosent exist. Nader is on every where and the green party is smaller than the Libertarians.

I think it is because the Greens are no threat and will mainly take votes from Kerry while the Libertarians have a fairly good chance if given the air time PLUS they will bw taking votes from bush more than Kerry.

It seems the Dems would back him, like I suispect the reps are Nader.

Except they know he MIGHT win.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The real reason Badnarik isnt on anywhere is because he makes too much sense. His ideas would easily gain support from most conservatives who are mad at bush for being so liberal and at the same time win over those who would vote for Kerry with ideas such as pro-choice and anti-war.

If Badnarik got on TV and made relevant points he would get too many votes in the next election. O'Reilly isn't scared to lose, he's scared to allow an alternative to our opressive, oversized, and bloated government.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I just sent this into the Oreilly show.....

"""Are your Republican Masters so scared of the Libertarian Party that you will not allow Mike Badnariks name mentioned on your show?

Why do you require those on your show to promise not to mention his name?

Why do you refuse to debate him on your show?

Why do you refuse to answer my Questions?

I say to you Sir that you are a Moral Coward that is afraid to allow the American people to see that the republican party, and you, lies through its teeth to them and the Libertarians will give them the freedom that you and your masters con them into thinking they have.

Show a little spine and give the people a chance to see a TRUE lover of freedom"""""

Lets see if I get a response

I ask EVERY Libertarian on this board to do the same

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

"""Are your Republican Masters so scared of the Libertarian Party that you will not allow Mike Badnariks name mentioned on your show?

Why do you require those on your show to promise not to mention his name?

Why do you refuse to debate him on your show?

Why do you refuse to answer my Questions?

I say to you Sir that you are a Moral Coward that is afraid to allow the American people to see that the republican party, and you, lies through its teeth to them and the Libertarians will give them the freedom that you and your masters con them into thinking they have.

Show a little spine and give the people a chance to see a TRUE lover of freedom"""""

I emailed him as well.

I have this funny feeling that we won't receive a response though.. hmm...

Maybe he will read it on the air though!!

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Its like he dosent exist. Nader is on every where and the green party is smaller than the Libertarians.

I think it is because the Greens are no threat and will mainly take votes from Kerry while the Libertarians have a fairly good chance if given the air time PLUS they will bw taking votes from bush more than Kerry.

I was once a republican..........Then Badnarik stole my heart... So your argument is true... Kj, used to be a republican, and now he stole kj's heart..
I see where the threat is... Monkey's don't always stay monkey's, we've evolved, and they hate that..

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Still no word from "THE MAN" or even his people

Heres his email address

[email protected]

how about all you Libertarians joining me to pester this tool of the government into debating a true freedom lover.

I sent him an email too.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Oh I did, right after I saw the show... It wasn't pretty... He doesn't even deserve my pc... So I let it all hang out. From corporate monkey to republican puppet, to how I can't believe I left you on to help get you paid this week, ect...
Liar, filth, back to liar... I was monumentally pissed OFF. That was the worst interview, it made the lp's look bad, o'reilly wouldn't let him talk about them, o'reilly contradicted himself many times, but anything to keep that guy's mouth shut.

He said he didn't care who he voted for, for how he was the biggest freedom touter that how he gets paid, he said he hasn't found any other party to restore the consitution, then he went ahead and said it's not being threatened, ect ect...

I posted this thread right after the show on Thursday. Actually during because I was trying to note everything he said:

O'Reilly did a good job of shutting up a libertarian voter
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He also just said that he doesn't care who he votes for, and we shouldn't be telling people about political parties... implying they can decide for themselves...

He cut him off when he went to talk further about the libertarians...

Thats what really pissed me off that night...

Badnarik: ""Most of what the government does these days is unconstitutional; they operate like they are the supreme power in the U.S.," Badnarik said. "It's ludicrous for the government to require a license in order for us to protect our families and children.""And, "Both Kerry and Bush want to reinstate the draft. I consider that involuntary servitude, and I would veto any act for it," Badnarik said. "If young people don't change things now, they will be paying for it the rest of their lives.", And: "For the first time in 30 years, we had to gather signatures to get a candidate on the ballot," Woosley said. "Students from UT were gathering more signatures than most counties in Texas.""The presidential battle in Texas is a two-horse race between Bush and Badnarik," Dixon said. "The Texas Democratic Party has already conceded the state [to Bush] and told its members not to support the Kerry campaign."
And my favorite:

Badnarik said voters looking for change aren't going to get it by voting for President Bush or U.S. Sen. John Kerry.

"If you continue doing what you've always done, you're going to get what you've always got," Badnarik said.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Don�t now much about Badnarik or his policies.
But would any of them effect news corp.(rup murdoc)?
He owns Fox and Sky news amongst others.

spyke

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Reason news channels treat Badnarik like the plague is because Bush&Co threatened them awhile ago that if they mention a third party candidate or issue, they will be punished. How? Media blackouts, FCC sicked on them, IRS Audit, so forth. Do a boolean search for this has been on ATS ahwile ago and it is where I learned of it.

I still like my idea of Kerry vs Badnarik debates since Bush&Co have already said no to debates.(Bush would have to speak and we all know what happens when he speaks)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join