It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly refuses to debate Mike Badnarik

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
After issuing a challange to debate anyone over the Patriot Act Bill O'Reilly chickened out

www.badnarik.org...

I wonder why?

[edit on 28-7-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Supposedly it was a "misunderstanding" of O'Reilly's challege to debate someone harmed by the PATRIOT Act.

He was on his way to debate, missing the launch of the private spacecraft to do this, and was re-scheduled for some b.s. reason.

Now they say it was a misunderstanding, it's a whole bunch a crap by O'Reilly.

He's quite the chicken if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Vote Libertarian! I can fathom some ulterior motives by O Reilly for not debating. But, all in all, I think he really doesnt want to debate Badnarik.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
how bout you watch orielly tonight, he might comment on this. so far it's all been badnarik's or his friends side of the story. i'm waiting to hear what orielly has to say.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Here is a coby of the email I sent to Mr. O'Reilly

I will let yall know if he responds

"Dear Mr. O'Reilly

I was just wondering why you chickened out on the debate about the Patriot Act with Mr. Badnarik? Are you affraid to expose yourself as a hater of real freedom and a tool of those in power? Do you believe that the only opinions people should hear are those of the two major parties? What are you affraid of?

Debate him

Frank "

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Amuk....I salute you!

Nice e-mail questions for O'Rielly

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
O'Reilly is an asshole and a f**king pussy!

If he had any balls he would debate.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
O'Reilly is the man he can debate who he wants its his show its not cuz he's chicken or whatnot like some one said misunderstandings happen. Id like to quote a line form someone signature- "When people refuse to believe the truth conspiracy is born"-

West Point ,Out

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Do you think he would refuse Bush or Kerry or even Nader? The Libertarians are the third largest party in the USA bigger than the Green Party, what true journalist would pass up the chance?

Unless of course they are affraid it would hurt the Repubilcans by showing the whole country that are little if any different than the Democrats.

By the way I still havent receved a response from them I guess his secratary is a chicken too

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Is he going to be on O'Reilly in the future, or is he off for good?

[edit on 29-7-2004 by cavscout]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
Is he going to be on O'Reilly in the future, or is he off for good?

[edit on 29-7-2004 by cavscout]

They told him they would reschedule him and then backed down. I think its because he would show O'Reilly for what he really is

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Wait did Michael Moore go on O'Reilly last night? And Bill has interviewed Moore in the past why would he be afraid now according to you? Also about your question it probably wasn't good enough for them to put it on the show

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Wait did Michael Moore go on O'Reilly last night? And Bill has interviewed Moore in the past why would he be afraid now according to you? Also about your question it probably wasn't good enough for them to put it on the show

I am not talking about Moore and I did not say anything about them putting my question on the show.

Can you read, Rambo?

[edit on 29-7-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Still no word from "THE MAN" or even his people

Heres his email address

oreilly@foxnews.com

how about all you Libertarians joining me to pester this tool of the government into debating a true freedom lover.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Can you read, Rambo?

[edit on 29-7-2004 by Amuk]

Yeah, I think I can spare the time to drop him an email. Good idea. You should also call your local party office and ask them what they are doing and how you can help.

[edit on 31-7-2004 by cavscout]

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout

Yeah, I think I can spare the time to drop him an email. Good idea. You should also call your local party office and ask them what they are doing and how you can help.

[edit on 31-7-2004 by cavscout]

I am the head of our local party office But I will get in touch with our state man andf see what can be done.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
O' Reilly FOR PRESIDENT

Of the girl scouts

LOL LOL LOL

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The guy has really debated anyone. Calling him a coward for not letting one guy on is a bit extreme.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disturbed Deliverer
The guy has really debated anyone. Calling him a coward for not letting one guy on is a bit extreme.

did you read the link?

Canceled at the last minute and then refused to debate ever and then tried to say it was a misunderstanding.

What would you call a man that challanged you to a fight and then hid when you accepted?

He can find time to debate moore, hell I could make Moore look like an idiot.....LOL

But cant find time to debate a presidental candidate?

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This is what I think Biily O is all about:

Me pretending to be him:

"Ok your wrong, 3+3=5, not 6, Ok my next guest is...."

Its his way or no way, even if he is Proved to be wrong...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join