It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member as of 4/24/2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have been poking around the forums for some time and finally decided to join.A little about me: My real name is my screen name (Jay Flores), I'm in my late 30's,I am a former Recon Marine and I live in Orland,Florida. I have tried to ignore the obvious for most of my life, but a few years ago (9/11/2001) I couldn't swallow the crap the government is feeding us anymore.I believe in the Constitution of the United States being upheld, and I am a 2nd amendment activist.I know what many of you may be thinking. Why am I posting such identifying Info on a site such as this? I simply do not fear what the powers that be think they can do to me.I am a law abiding citizen and my posts and opinions are protected by the Constitution.I WILL NOT BE INTIMIDATED! So, hello everyone...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

Hi Jay, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

Nice ! Welcome to the party

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS

Hope you enjoy your stay here !

join