It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great site - MUFON Live UFO Tracker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I found this site tonight trying to keep up with sightings.
Click on the map for a full sighting description such as the following :

I am a NJ ufo investigator of 30 years and I am friends with Paty J. Marcatillio(Dr. UFO). I was at a friends house on the morning of April 9th 2011 in Washington Crossings Pa, picking him up to head up to State College. While waiting, I went out to his porch to smoke a cigarette and was looking over the new veterans cematery in Washington Crossings. Coming from Trenton and moving west were two huge bright orange orbs moving horizontally across the sky. There is a microwave tower in my view across the field and the two orbs were 3/4 of the way up the tower. There appeared to be one following the other. They came into my sight and flew horizontally out of my sight within a matter of seconds. There were no flames or structure to be seen. These were NOT planes,jets,helicopters or balloons. These 2 orbs were contrasted by a clear blue sky as a background. My first thoughts were that of disbelief but Bucks county has has a string of ufo's so its not all uncommon. After some research, I found no corresponding sightings or media stories. I did however speak to my friend and he stated he and his boss have been viewing 3 bright white orbs hoving over route 95 that were not Orions belt, as they hovered, were considerably larger and hung lower in the night sky.

I believe this site will be a huge aid for tracking UFO waves.

www.ufostalker.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This is an interesting site, thank you for sharing. its like meganslaw.com but with no sexual offenders

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Love this site! been checking it daily for a few weeks.
It's like NUFORC but faster but also none of these are confirmed so ya never know when it's a hoax but great if something pops up in your area!!!
Keep looking up!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Numb2itall

I've been using Mufon tracker for over a year, and there are a multitude of different things reported. From single sentences explaining odd stars in the sky, to pages of in-depth descriptions on extraterrestrial visitations. Contact information is always blocked, along with anyways to identify the creator, which would defeat the purpose of a hoax (other than tricking the few that read).

I've found it the most useful for "confirming" things ive seen. After viewing a UFO, ill check the site daily to see if anyone else has seen it as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I find it interesting how many people actaully report seeing them.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrashRetrieval

I am a NJ ufo investigator of 30 years and I am friends with Paty J. Marcatillio(Dr. UFO). I was at a friends house on the morning of April 9th 2011 in Washington Crossings Pa, picking him up to head up to State College. While waiting, I went out to his porch to smoke a cigarette and was looking over the new veterans cematery in Washington Crossings. Coming from Trenton and moving west were two huge bright orange orbs moving horizontally across the sky. There is a microwave tower in my view across the field and the two orbs were 3/4 of the way up the tower. There appeared to be one following the other. They came into my sight and flew horizontally out of my sight within a matter of seconds. There were no flames or structure to be seen. These were NOT planes,jets,helicopters or balloons. These 2 orbs were contrasted by a clear blue sky as a background. My first thoughts were that of disbelief but Bucks county has has a string of ufo's so its not all uncommon. After some research, I found no corresponding sightings or media stories. I did however speak to my friend and he stated he and his boss have been viewing 3 bright white orbs hoving over route 95 that were not Orions belt, as they hovered, were considerably larger and hung lower in the night sky.

www.ufostalker.com...

Then why don’t you take your lil mortal muffin as to mufun, and post your groovy tracking thing over there, this is ats, not some free commercial for them or who ever your advertising for.

'I no mods,500 point deducted for manners and decorum.'
edit on 24-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
WHOA ~!!

Check this out.. ~! if it's a hoax.. it's pretty damm good..

3 UFO's in Triangle formation

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WordPlayJAy
reply to post by Numb2itall

I've been using Mufon tracker for over a year, and there are a multitude of different things reported. From single sentences explaining odd stars in the sky, to pages of in-depth descriptions on extraterrestrial visitations. Contact information is always blocked, along with anyways to identify the creator, which would defeat the purpose of a hoax (other than tricking the few that read).

I've found it the most useful for "confirming" things ive seen. After viewing a UFO, ill check the site daily to see if anyone else has seen it as well.

I wholeheartedly agree with you!
It's a useful tool to use to confirm some of the things we have seen in the sky.
Unfortunately I do believe that some folks out there just making stuff up and putting it out there...
It doesn't defeat the purpose of a Hoax. It just deters the motives of someone wanting to perpetrate one.
Some are honest and genuine.
Some just do it for kicks.
Some do it to fuel the fire of research... which is a doubled edged sword.
That's what takes NUFORC so long to post them. Poor guy has to go through all the cranks and then has to go through all the other possible natural explanations.
Tough job for anyone...
So the upside is we get info a lot faster but the downside is confirmation.
Still a great resource to use for personal sightings/research!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
i just checked out the website. i think it sucks. i only saw one ufo report. what a let down.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CrashRetrieval

I don't like it. Went to do a search of my home state and it seems that there is a big circle of UFO activity around the area I live, doesn't sound like fun...

But cool link either way.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by secretmonkeypants

you have to hit the show all tab

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CrashRetrieval

This site has been around for a while, atleast a few years.
it is very helpful.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cloned2

why thank you sir-with-no-shirt. now it would appear that a ufo was spotted last night about 20 minutes away. it even had spikes. hmmmm. spooooooky.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Wow sounds like someones on their period. Lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
WHOA ~!!

Really? Its a fake. You can even see the bad cut paste job around the orbs hahahahahahahaha

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by CrashRetrieval

www.ufostalker.com...

Then why don’t you take your lil mortal muffin as to mufun, and post your groovy tracking thing over there, this is ats, not some free commercial for them or who ever your advertising for.

'I no mods,500 point deducted for manners and decorum.'
edit on 24-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

Was that really called for ?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
WHOA ~!!

This is this stupid Iphone app:

www.apptism.com...

www.apptism.com...

...That we regularly see on the MUFON CMS....

edit on 25-4-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join