It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another stupid Noob needs Avatar help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
PLS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I spent over an hour making little tinfoil hat, putting it on my kitten and then trying to get him to stay still for a photo and I cant even upload the thing!!!!!!!!

Im not completely stupid, I watchd the tutorial but it is out of date and the site now has a different format.

I checked more recent thread and followed what seemed to work for others but with no luck.

When I try it asks me to log on but Im already logged on!!!!! when i put in my name and PW it says they dont match.
Then when I ask for a fresh PW I type in my user name and it says user not found but I could swear I am actually here!!!!

Please help, Id hate to think I tortured my kitty for nothing

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Click here:

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=add

Then upload your picture and copy the url.

Then go to your profile and paste the url there:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I understand how frustrating it is because i've been there a few week ago too.

edit on 24-4-2011 by AxlJones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Ive had the same problem....ive given up. The tutorial is useless...and outdated.....and i get the same user password thing....cant be arsed with it now lol...id rather spend my time reading threads than spending weeks trying to upload a pic.

Good luck lol

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

can't help with the login to tools, but when u get that figured out, upload the photo under pictures....then click on said picture....under it will be 3 things...one is use as avatar..highlight the text there..[atsimage something something

copy and paste it into your avatar on the first page when u click tools

don't feel bad...it took me some time as well....and FYI, for embedding photos, the process basically the same....except you can copy paste from under the photo to the post....and youtube videos can be embedded by clicking youtube vid, and copy paste everything after the = in the url

edit on 24-4-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AxlJones

When I click on the top link it takes me to the password thing and Im stuck.

Why have the Mods not helped me

The cheeky feckers didnt even post on my Intro page!!!!!!!!

This is a fricken conspiracy I tells ya!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Click *tools* on the top bar

It will usually take you to the "Change Your Account Settings" page. If you look right under where you clicked *tools* there should now be a minature bar showing *Messages* , *Complaints*, *Email*, ect....until *Pictures* at the far right. Click on *Pictures*

This will take you to ATS Video Login. Use you same username and password to login. (Im not sure why we have to log in another time for picture?)

Click *Personal Upload* on the top right of the screen. Upload your picture. Click on it and there will be 3 different options , one of them use as avatar. Copy and paste the [ats...... avatar words into your avatar on the tools page.
edit on 24-4-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

LMAO love the signature

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

This just takes me to the login page where I cant log in

I wanna cry. Does anyone know how to find a mod?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Took me forever but I was so determined to use my cow I abut gave up but figured it out.
In tools in the area for Your Avatar you click load avatar then it takes you to the insane screen that gave me a hard time I had to put my information in multiple times to get it to work and this even happened as I walked back through it to help (hopefully help) you out.
Once it lets you in you select to upload file. I had to shrink mine to to 4.85 kb, I did this in my own picture gallery so that it would accept the image. After that the link for it should be under the image when it is uploaded.

I hope this helps even a little good luck I want to see the cute picture sounds like you went though some effort to share it.

edit on 24-4-2011 by UdderlyInsane because: I feel sill because someone just said all of that.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Do you use your same username and password to login to ATS to try to login to the pictures login? Thats the way it works for me, but it could be different for everyone.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by UdderlyInsane

Thanks for the reply and for providing some hope.

So you had the same log in problem and you just kept typing it in till it worked, is that correct?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Yeah Im using the same one, its the only one I have as far as I know

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I think I was typing too fast and there were typos but I also tried right after signing up so it may not have registered yet. I was confused at first that I had to leave the site but it was all the same information just typed it insanely slow.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

OK Ill try that, but Ive typed it about 100 times so I doubt theres any typos.

Even if I copy and paste my name in the field on the reset PW page it says user not found

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I tried to "search" user not found and even the word help and got nothing. I noticed that Skepticoverlord and Mirthful Me started the introduction threads and Skepticoverlord did the intro video thread I am not sure if sending a U2U directly is allowed just to ask a question but if it is that would not hurt.

Do not quote me on the spelling for the mods I am not 100% sure
edit on 24-4-2011 by UdderlyInsane because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I DID IT I DID IT!!!!!!!

Does it work does it work?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I don't see the kitty yet. Did you copy and paste the "link" in the avatar section?
Evil second line

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Its in my profile as my avatar but its still not on the screen

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

No copy and paste, In the photo album under each pic it has an options tab from there I just clicked set as Avatar.

Why is this so hard? this site hates me thats what it is!!!

ATS is run by the NWO/Illuminati/Hybrid Alien bigfoots and they know that my knowledge and that photo combined mean trouble for them and their scared!!! Thats the only possible explanation for why its not showing up!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I know this sounds simple but I am a flak at times.
Did you click "submit"? I forgot to do that twice.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join