It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reunion With Our Loved Ones and Pets in HEAVEN!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Faith2011

Yo Faith i got a Video for you...........FAITH NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So basically this thread is about you pushing your beliefs with a bunch of hokey videos, without room for discussion?

Am I missing something? Or is this just religious trolling?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Near Death Experiences Personal Heaven Accounts...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
"An interview with Rev. Oden Hetrick who visited Heaven many times. It unveils amazing details of Heaven: The Holy City, The Tree of Life, The River of Life, Mansions, Chambers, The Throne of God, The Sea of Glass, Companionship & Intimacy and much more…"

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
More Accounts of The Afterlife... paranormal.about.com...://www.iands.org/pmh17.html

God Exists

When I was nine years old, I was hit by a car while riding my bike. I was thrown 75 feet and landed on my head, injury which crushed part of my skull (it was about a pear-sized hole over my right parietal lobe). A surgeon and his wife were packing their car for a weekend trip and witnessed the accident. The surgeon immediately responded and gave me CPR and mouth- to-mouth while his wife called 911. In the three minutes it took for the ambulance to arrive, I lost a third of my blood on the pavement. I was rushed to the hospital where I was given a blood transfusion. My ruptured spleen was removed and over the course of the next eight hours shards of bone were removed meticulously from my brain by two neurosurgeons. My vital signs dropped and I fell into a coma.

My prognosis for survival was very poor. According to my mom, at one point during surgery the doctor informed my parents that my vital signs had dropped dangerously low and they feared losing me. He asked my parents if they had any religious affiliation for which he could call clergy. My mom said she looked at me through the window of the operating room and said, “Isn’t he beautiful.” She told me that it was following this moment that my vital signs began to climb steadily, which could not be explained medically.

Meanwhile, I vividly recall the experience of seeing myself from above the operating table and looking down. There was a bright light near me, which I believe may have been the operating room light. As I looked down I saw only silhouettes, but I knew that was me lying on the table with all kinds of activity and movement going on around me. Then I was removed from the scene and surrounded by darkness, nothingness, but fully enveloped in the peace and love of God’s presence. I recall the feeling of wanting to stay with him. But, then I had no ability to think, or make any decisions whatsoever. The last thing I remember, which I believe to be the most memorable of this whole experience, is the conviction I had from God, "Regardless of what happens, it’s going to be okay."

The next thing I remember is waking from my coma four days later in the intensive care room and seeing sunlight from the window illuminate the lime green wall of my room. According to my mom, I answered the doctor correctly when he asked how many fingers he was holding up.
My recovery was slow. A double polymer plate was wired into my skull with titanium. I had physical therapy for about six months until I regained my fine motor coordination skills on the left side of my body. Some smells and flavors seemed different (particularly chicken and green beans), but these returned in about a year or so. Nevertheless, I have since made a full recovery from this accident with no residual effects, despite all prognoses, odds, and phenomena unexplained by medical science. I have no spleen, take no medication, and am healthy.

The most significant thing I take from this experience is the conviction that God exists, loves me and has a purpose and plan for my life. Neither of my parents were believers nor did I have any spiritual upbringing. Regardless, I knew without a doubt at the time that I was in God’s presence surrounded by his incomprehensible peace and love, and I wanted to be with him but it wasn’t my time. This experience planted a seed in my life, a foundation of spirituality and faith, which did not come to fruition until many years later.
paranormal.about.com...://www.iands.org/pmh17.html

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
What is your F*&^%$#g point? We know there are plenty of videos out there about this. Is there a purpose to your thread?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Evidence of the Afterlife...

The book is structured around nine separate lines of evidence that, when taken together, point to the existence of an afterlife. Some are meant to stand on their own while others are meant to show the consistency in NDEs, thus providing proof of their validity. In brief, here are those evidences: 1) The level of consciousness and alertness during NDEs is greater than it is in the rest of life, even though the NDErs are unconscious or clinically dead; 2) What NDErs see and hear in an out-of-body state is generally realistic and verifiable; 3) Normal or supernormal vision occurs in NDEs among those who are legally blind. In other words, during an NDE the blind experience vision; 4) Many NDEs occur under anesthesia when conscious experience should be impossible; 5) Life reviews during NDEs include real events, including events that have otherwise been forgotten; 6) When NDErs encounter others during their experiences, those other people are almost always already deceased; 7) The NDEs of children are essentially identical to those of adults who may be accused of having their experiences influenced by what they have heard of other NDErs; 8 ) NDEs are consistent around the world; 9) Most NDErs experience profound changes in their lives following an NDE. These after-effects are powerful and long-lasting, leading the NDErs to become better people.

Through his studies, Long has become a believer in NDEs, saying rightly, it seems, that they are spiritual experiences more than medical experiences. Though doctors are not able to explain NDEs through medical science, those who admit the existence of a Higher Power most certainly can. This is an important thread to follow. Almost all NDE survivors claim that they are now more spiritual than before their near-death experience. Isn’t it interesting that such experiences drive people toward spirituality rather than away from it? As a Christian, this ought to make me glad, right? Yet all is not well, for rarely does that new-found spirituality look anything like a biblical spirituality. “Although they don’t necessarily become more religious, NDErs often state that they become more spiritual, and with that change comes a belief in the sacredness of life and a special knowledge that serves to guide them the rest of their lives. … Near-death experiencers are virtually unanimous that the afterlife is for all of us, not just for those who have had NDEs. This is certainly consistent with their uniform description of the afterlife as a loving and inclusive realm, a realm for us all. For decades NDEs have been a message of hope to millionthegospelcoalition.org... of people that there is an afterlife for both themselves and their loved ones.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

NDE's are fairly easily explained. SO again, what is the point of this thread? Or did you just learn how to embed videos and are having a good time of it?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Near Death Experience - Doorway to Heaven...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

The Title Say's It All... Reunion With Our Loved Ones and Pets in HEAVEN!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

reply to post by lektrofellon

may I suggest a little sing along video therapy, you both seem to have some fear of what you don't know or have'nt experienced yourselves yet... and understandable, I used to make fun of these things myself until the one night I heard an audible invisible voice sitting on my left say my name then "I am Jesus, I died for your sins, believe in Me and you will never perish" and just as it's written to boot!, hope this helps

sheez that part was hilarious
edit on 24-4-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
yeah whatever, i would like to see my death cat again

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
What a bunch of horrible statements! Jeez, the point of the thread is to mull over the idea of being with loved ones and pets that have passed on when we die. I cannot believe that some of you actually state you don't want to be around loved ones, are you glad they are dead too?!

I am not convinced about heaven and hell, but I do hope that there is a way to reunite with my parents, my sister, my grandparents and friends who are gone, let alone my pets. My beloved Francie.

Cold cynical peices of work some of you are.....

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

hope pets have a soul!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I would hope theirs something after death the idea of their being nothing u die and that's it u hear or see nothing ever again is depressing and anyone who sits and acts like they like that idea is a liar if u likely kill yourself and be done with it

I like the idea of being a ghost myself

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
You do realize that for every personal account of near death experiences that you post there is a scientific explanation, right? That they arent proof?

There are plenty NDE's without "scientific" explanations because lets face the facts, science does not and more than likely will not ever explain all of the inner workings of the Universe. Let me just ask you one question: How is it possible that a person can be braindead, their body has shut down completely, along with the brain. They are declared dead, yet they have experiences. They find themselves looking at their body, they are still conscious, they are still aware. They can recount what the doctors/nurses were talking about and the proof of this is from those doctors/nurses themselves. This comes from a story of a teen who should have been killed in a four-wheeler accident. Technically he was dead for a certain amount of time. But how does that happen?

It's to my understanding, the only scientific explanation of NDE's is that it is some chemical triggering within the brain. Ok, that could make sense, but how does this happen when the brain is dead? How does it happen when there are people who are dead for a few days, their body is cold and lifeless, and they wake up on the autopsy table before they began the autopsy, speaking of how this spirit said it was time for them to come back? Im sure that person was just doing it for the money maybe, right? He was trying to get attention possibly, even though he just "woke up" from being completely dead...

I can guarantee you won't come back to me with any "scientific" explanation because their is none. They are theories, that some scientist's/doctor's don't even believe. I've been a spirtual person for about the last two years, and just within the last two years I have experienced about 4 things that were totally unexplainable. I can tell you one of them that was prominent if you'd like, and then you can give me some scientific explanation to show me what happened was totally natural.

If matter cannot be created or destoryed as well as energy, and we are energy and this thing called a "soul" is energy, if that is true, science tells us we live on and never "die." We come from the Universe, we go back to the Universe. Everything in the Universe is alive, everything is born, everything dies, and even when that happens the energy and matter is still there and will be reborn again.

This is just my take on it though.
edit on 25-4-2011 by FPB214 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2011 by FPB214 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
You do realize that for every personal account of near death experiences that you post there is a scientific explanation, right? That they arent proof?

You do realise you're quite wrong, don't you? No 'scientific explanation' holds water.

This is all I can find right now, but check it out
Link

I have found a few more sites..
Critique of Blackmore
and
Interesting
and
This ought to be enough
edit on 25/4/11 by Vicky32 because: To add something...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Why am I not surprised that there is a book
to be sold at the end of this vid.?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I want to thank - you for sharing your Hope's and Thought's of Seeing Your Loved One's and Pet's AGAIN!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join