It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENTERTAINMENT: What the #$*! Do We Know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Since when do quantum physics and entertainment entwine into a deep and powerful myriad, breaking down the barrier between movie and documentary? Now it does. What the Bleep Do We Know presents an understandable picture to the human viewer of how unseen forces work in our universe.

www.whatthebleep.com
Science, Spirituality, Humor and a New Paradigm:
�What the #$BLEEP*! Do We Know!?� is a wake-up call to the hundreds of thousands of people who are searching for a voice somewhere in this fragmented culture who have been awaiting a catalyst.

This outrageous film plunges you into a world where quantum uncertainty is demonstrated � where neurological processes, and perceptual shifts are engaged and lived by its protagonist - where everything is alive, and reality is changed by every thought.

The difference between this film and that movie is that this isn�t science fiction. It�s even stranger. It�s real. And it�s the first film to say it. And it does so boldly and with a BLEEP of a lot of humor. And it�s being proven every day by minds like these.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This movie represents a new direction in the way of theoretical physics; the way to understand the effects and power of unseen forces in our universe.

Not only is it dealing with deep and powerful issues but it presents it to the viewer in a complex yet understandable way.

Related News Links:
www.whatthebleep.com
www.noendpress.com

[edit on 28-7-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Damn!!! I wish I had chains guns and straps to make this MANDATORY viewing for everyone on the planet!!!
Everyone in the theatres!!! NOW!!! And don't leave your seat untill you have finished seen the movie... 3 times!!!

I was waiting for something like this!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Thanks, iceofspades, for an excellent post. Though I haven't seen the movie yet, I plan to do so. It sounds fascinating!

It's good to know that something worthwhile is being produced these days, since Hollywood has so little to offer.

Great post!!

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Uhm... Why isn't this on the ATSNN headlines anymore????

new topics

top topics

join