It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood UFO Predictive Programming Norway Spiral Portal to What ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is baffling , could it be true!

edit on 24-4-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 24/4/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Entertaining, but I doubt that's what the Norway spiral was. It's so sad that something with decent production quality would be made by someone with such terrible spelling and grammar.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What do you find baffling ?
I watched the cobbled together video and all it contained were extensively discussed images and film clips , the only thing I found baffling was why I spent 12 mins watching it

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I think these type of posts are terrible.. No explanation, just throw up a video and say watch this..
Could you at least summarize it a bit..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i agree. i want my 9 minutes of life back!

(i fast forwarded some lol)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The title of your thread has predictive in it, I'm not sure really where you are going with this (maybe I'm just tired). Some interesting pictures in the video but that film, just awful.
Plus I'm sure that the Norway spiral is nothing to do with any extraterestrial ducks!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I stopped watching after they suggested that a Duck came through the Norway spiral.

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You know film do play part of preplanned experiments , duck is just misdirection, the point was the spiral.See harry houdini !!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by solid007
You know film do play part of preplanned experiments , duck is just misdirection, the point was the spiral.See harry houdini !!
If Houdini were alive he would probably defile this thread. He hated Hoaxes. He was the original Hoax Killer.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by solid007
If Houdini were alive he would probably defile this thread. He hated Hoaxes. He was the original Hoax Killer.

See how hollywood plays with an audience?? duck was there for distraction , its not about the aliens its about the technology> misdirection
edit on 24-4-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Are you suggesting that Howard the Duck is running around Norway somewhere? If so, then this thread has much more entertainment value than people seem to be giving it.

--airspoon
edit on 24-4-2011 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
So what part of the Norway spiral being a Russian missile do you have a a problem with exactly? :puz"

top topics

join