It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may make the front page of the dallas morning news....Game Changers in my divorce

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Women...ahhh You can't live with them, You can't live without them...

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
One thing I can say about this, without reading a word of it (ats blackground rules daylight hours) is that you shouldn't be piping up about this, anytime, any where, except with your lawyers. They will use it against you. It is considered bad form.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

More than likely this stunt will come back to bite you on the ass when the day comes in court.

Lawyers tell clients to keep their mouths shut and volunteer nothing. (That is what you pay a lawer for, to do your thinking for you.)

(You can find that lawyer clip on ATS, you really should look it up. You couldn't possibly have enough money not to make his advise worthwhile.)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Considering the legal nature of this personal issue your having which doesn't appear to really merit posting on a conspiracy website, I would (if it was me) ask the ops to 404 this thread and simply get on with the divorce.

no, nobody cares about who you are beyond the people directly involved in this divorce.

so, unless your like...obama or something, then this is just your personal legal issue.

Divorce sucks, monogomy is difficult, but whatever...people get divorced all the time.

Is dallas so slow newsish that a divorce makes front page?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
Your getting a divorce? I wish you the best of luck.

What does a tornado and a blond have in common? Theirs a lot of sucking a blowing, and when it's all done you've lost your house.

Nice joke, but the version I heard was "they both howl when they come and take your house and car when they leave"

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

Excellent - Excellent - Excellent. Me too sister. Walked away, not worth soul energy to fight over stuff. This makes me think of that country song where the man asks his woman on the way out - don't you want your half of everything? . . . and she says "just give it away" ~

OP I wish you some measure of peace during this process which can be a hienous journey through levels of hell.

I've not decided which level my x is on. I try very, very dilligently to send healing and light to him because I do know in the end it is the best for all of us to come to a place of peace. I know it is hard when it seems as if the other is going for your juggler vien, but do everything you can to visualize a "positive life outcome" - which can be quite different then a "positive outcome of stuff".
edit on 24-4-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
nope they passed on it but gave some interesting recomendations...

@ naysayers...

the title was based on big name of attorney.... I swung and guess what, missed....

as for the why ATS...

simple because you need to know that not all conspiracies are based on a preplanned methodology to get you... some are based on what appears to be human error....(which does not excuse actions or coverups)

As for tracing to me...and using against me

you deal with your matters your way and I will deal with mine in my way....

thank you...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

top topics

<< 1   >>

join