It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may make the front page of the dallas morning news....Game Changers in my divorce

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Well I knew it would be big and change the game...

she attempted to cheat

The soon to be ex went and tried to bypass the judge in the divorce case.. She went to the attorney generals office...

You want to know what is worse....

They started a whole lot of procedures... BEHIND the judges back...

yeap she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.. and in the process got the AG's offices hands in their as well

Your gonna hear a lot of garbage and half truths ATS... I will probably be linked by my real name to this site... so when you see this (if you do)

I POSTED IT FIRST!!!!!

Tomorrow I begin finding a new attorney for this...

I am hoping like all get out he takes the case

Find law

Richard Haynes & Associates, P.C.

4300 Scotland Street
Houston, TX 77007-7394
Phone: work(713) 868-1111
Fax: fax(713) 863-9934

For those of you not in or around texas...

Richard Haynes

Richard "Racehorse" Haynes (born April 3, 1927) is a Texas criminal defense attorney. TIME magazine once referred to him as one of the top six criminal lawyers in America. A native of Houston, Texas, he graduated from the University of Houston Law Center in 1956. He has been involved in landmark cases such as The State of Texas v. John Hill (a basis for the book Blood and Money), and the notorious T. Cullen Davis murder trial. He also represented Morganna, a.k.a. "The Kissing Bandit."

At a late 1970's American Bar Association seminar in New York [1], Mr. Haynes explained how to plead in the alternative:

Say you sue me because you say my dog bit you. Well, now this is my defense:

* My dog doesn't bite.
* And second, in the alternative, my dog was tied up that night.
* And third, I don't believe you really got bit.
* And fourth, I don't have a dog.

Mr. Haynes currently resides in Houston, Texas and continues to actively practice law.

I am hoping that by them perusing testing outside there jurisdiction he can be hired to protect me from the excesses of the law ...

And of course I am amending the request/petition for divorce to include legal fee's

ABA journal RRH

There was a time when Richard “Race­horse” Haynes had his clients thank judges and juries at the end of their trials. But back-to-back cases in the 1970s changed his mind about that.

First, a Texas jury had just found his client not guilty on all counts, when Haynes told the court his client had something to say.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I want to thank each and every one of you,” the client stated. “And I promise you that I will never, ever do it again.”

A few weeks later, another Haynes client was acquitted. Again, the defendant thanked the judge and jury, only to be interrupted by the judge.

“Don’t thank me, you little turd,” the judge said. “You and I both know you’re guilty.”

Living and learning, says Haynes, is the key to being a good trial lawyer. If you don’t try something, you will never know if it would have worked. And Haynes admits he’s tried a lot of things.

“If you go in for heart surgery,” he says, “you want a surgeon who has done it a few times before.”

Indeed, Haynes is the master of courtroom theatrics. He once shocked himself with a cattle prod in open court to show the jury that, while it “hurts like hell, it’s not deadly.” An­other time, he threatened to drive a nail through his hand to prove to the jury that it wasn’t really that painful. And he once cross-examined an empty witness chair in an effort to mock opposing counsel.

But these courtroom demonstrations are not the reason that Race­horse Haynes is a legend. The reason is his extraordinary success.

During his five decades of practice, he’s represented 40 clients facing capital punishment; not one has been sentenced to death.

I find out tomorrow

[Mod Edit - change internal quote tags to external quote tags]
edit on 24/4/2011 by Sauron because: change internal quote tags to external ex quote tags

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Your getting a divorce? I wish you the best of luck.

What does a tornado and a blond have in common? Theirs a lot of sucking a blowing, and when it's all done you've lost your house.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Is discussing an ongoing court case on an open forum something your attorney would advise?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
Is discussing an ongoing court case on an open forum something your attorney would advise?

Was thinking exactly the same - Don't shoot yourself in the foot buddy.

By the way - good luck with the divorce, sorry it didn't work out for you.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I dont get it. Why should I care? I dont know you. I mean, divorce is tough, but you seem a little too proud of this going down. Kinda like the kid that says "look at me! Look at me!".

No offense, but.....

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

At this time this is in addition to another thread all I have posted... I am using a two pronged defense in case I have no attorney for this...

I have given no basics just what your gonna find online about the case....

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

At this time this is in addition to another thread all I have posted... I am using a two pronged defense in case I have no attorney for this...

Ok. So you will have an attorney though, right? You gave names and bios for some, why we at ats would care is beyond me. But, im no attorney and even I know what you are doing in a public forum is just stupid.

I dont think this belongs in the gray area either.....
edit on 24-4-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

good person I have been fighting for over two years a holding action with little to no hope of victory...

then this hits....

The other reason I even posted this is also two point...

She has lied cheated and stole the whole way.... this is the first solid thing that has been found... by solid I mean it does not matter what is done or said... a clear cut procedural violation with 14th amendment implications has occurred....

to raise awareness that when dealing with the law to remember this... Information gets left out of reports by those that file... In this it does not relieve the offending parties of responsibility but makes several people aware of what to look for in cases they may have....

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Ok. So you will have an attorney though, right? You gave names and bios for some, why we at ats would care is beyond me. But, im no attorney and even I know what you are doing in a public forum is just stupid.

I think he's trying to tell us that his current situation is about to become news, For whatever reason, this person seems to think that his divorce is news and for some reason the media are going to tie him to this site and name him.

I only skimmed through the bios of the attorneys but the capital punishment thing at the end caught my eye.

Sheesh, I hope he hasn't murdered someone. I hope he's nothing more than an attention seeker looking to string us along.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

no it is a purely civil case....

The question becomes criminal if, the AG's offices filed paperwork in anyway and hence the lawyer...

I am also glad I posted this now because My brain and purpose of this thread was somewhere else compared to the responses I have read so far...

I do appreciate your viewpionts

link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

I wish you the best of luck with whatever this is about, which I can't yet decipher. But I had to thank you for posting that profile of Racehorse Haynes. I hadn't heard of him before, but that was a great read, very amusing and interesting.

link   

reply to post by amongus

good person I have been fighting for over two years a holding action with little to no hope of victory...

then this hits....

She has lied cheated and stole the whole way.... this is the first solid thing that has been found... by solid I mean it does not matter what is done or said... a clear cut procedural violation with 14th amendment implications has occurred....

to raise awareness that when dealing with the law to remember this... Information gets left out of reports by those that file... In this it does not relieve the offending parties of responsibility but makes several people aware of what to look for in cases they may have....

I get it....and i do wish you the best of luck. Its just i get a feeling of this being wayyyyyy to personal of a story to be proud about on a public forum. Just my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
My mother went through quite a-run-round... My father made out with everything leaving my mother in complete poverty! Totally backward for what you would expect from the local magistrate...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Good Luck. I would avoid an open forum in this case. Play your cards close to your chest.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Lying, cheating and stealing? Sounds like you don't know how to pick a winner.

So why is this in the gray area? Is your wife an alien?
edit on 24-4-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
you know after reading about that lawyer i gotta say if nothing else you proved a very good point on why this countrys legal system is in the state that it is in. i personally think that he should be disbarred. but i guess we will have to wait for the day that i am supreme ruler for that to happen lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

reply to post by amongus

then this hits....

I get it....and i do wish you the best of luck. Its just i get a feeling of this being wayyyyyy to personal of a story to be proud about on a public forum. Just my thoughts.

the personal factor is perfect for me, this has taught me a beautiful lesson. don't marry unless 100% sure. bam case closed

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I see divorce different...I went through one...I gave him everything and walked away from the drama and started anew....to me battling someone over stupid material # is pure ignorance...if they want it more than me they can have it. I did fine on my own and started anew. Life took care of me and I never suffered without money, alimony, car, property. I got all new stuff and better stuff eventually.... The only thing worth fighting for is my children (at the time I didn't have any luckily). Everything else is just stuff I can get again.
I eventually met someone new and we have 4 awesome kids. If I had never gone through what I went through then I wouldn't have become the person I am today. My ex's action taught me a lot about myself and others. Like your X mine was also a cheater. Lesson learned and I have never been burned again.
Get some perspective....love yourself enough to not battle your way into stress and illness and hatred. Love your ex for the good times you did share and the things you learned in that relationship. Life is a learning lesson...learn the lesson or doom yourself to repeat it again. Get over her shiz and get on with your shiz.
:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
First off, sorry you are going through this. I have to admit to a bit of concern with your willingness to share this in a public web forum, but to each his own and as long it doesnt violate or ruin your case, that is your right to do so.

I do have a question though. What does the video you added have to do with your overall topic? It seems that a country western song about small town dynamics has no relevance to going through a bad breakup in a city like Dallas, TX (very obviously not a small town).

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Just remember (speaking as a former PI who worked some divorce cases) that almost everything is admissible in a divorce proceeding. There are very lax rules of evidence and even hacking a spouse’s accounts/passwords/e-mail won't be dismissed based on the surreptitious nature in which they were acquired. A good investigator can get a key logger on her PC pretty easy and if you still are on the lease or pay the rent it’s not even B&E for him to go into the house while she’s out to install it. Remote installation is available as well but expensive probably.
Hearsay is admissible and enough of it will hurt you/her if it’s in the other person’s favor. Regardless of what any separation agreement to the contrary states any hanky panky excessive dating especially in front of the children will hurt. Nowadays in divorce kids and what they say have a great deal more merit than they used to.

If you have the means I would recommend hiring a competent PI to establish her current lifestyle and moral habits (excessive drinking partying) inducing overnight stays with her new BF. I can help if you establish patterns of irresponsible spending if you think you might get soaked for alimony (which all things considered is rare outside of the really rich these days). Request all your old credit card records and such and the stores and establish spending patterns that are clearly hers. While you may have been the major bringer of bread she could still be held responsible for some debt if it can be judged excessive or irresponsible.

P.S. IF she knows your screen name on forums she can use all the posts against you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join