It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin,"PanetX"?,"Nibiru"? seen in Stereo,Includes Interesting Interview...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I dont know what many of you will think about what is being shown in the video, I thought that it was quite intersting and the interview with was too...so figured I would throw it up for those of you who havent seen it..Even if you dont believe the image at least the interview is interesting enough...

A very defined object found in Stereo B data from 04/10/11 - 04/22/11...Broadcast from Coast 2 Coast AM - 4/20/2011 - Ancient Giants & Cosmic War

edit on 24-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Nibiru hurts me brain.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

i know it does for alot but i think theres more that are interested then not with this stuff..sorry if it gave you a headache..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Maybe the staff could consider a separate Niburu section along the Hoax section.
Niburu will never come, Marduk aka Jesus/God/Whatever will.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

nibiru won't but jesus will......

but jesus lives on nibiru...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
if this is from stereo B then that object is NOT Elenin.
c/2010 x1 is currently behind and to the right of stereo b so any object viewed by that satelite is not Elenin

Stop the vidoe at 0:58 and view the diagram then compare that to the diagram on the JPL data so you can see for yourselves.

**to note, there is a possibility that in late july early August NASA may temporarily reposition stereo b to view elenin as they will be relatively close to eachother, but this has only been requested by L. Elenin and while he has said NASA is concidering it, that does not make it true.
sorry if this link does not carry the transaltion...
spaceobs

As I wrote earlier Comet C/2010 X 1 near its perihelion is perfectly visible on images of outer SOHOcoronagraph. As I told Carl Bèttèms (Karl Battams, Naval Research Laboratory) planned special surveillance in 4 different filters. Moreover, evaluates the technical possibility of redirecting the spacecraft STEREO-B on Comet, entering their convergence in late July and early August. Maximum convergence will occur on 31 July, 13: 00 UT. The distance between objects is only about 7.4 million. km (0.04956 AE). Spacecraft can pass through the dust and ion tails of Comet. The second option poses a greater threat to spacecraft. Let us hope that these observations take place and will be successful and the spacecraft, seamlessly continue its further work on Sun-synchronous orbit.

Till then, anyone who claims to spot C/2010 X1 in Stereo B has, at best, not done any research on the object

edit on 24-4-2011 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I found this statement very interesting,
"clear evidence of a very ancient sophisticated civilisation".
A massive coverup or reluctance to talk about recent findings on the part of standard archaeology?
I can understand why this would be unsettling to the professional academic!

new topics

top topics

join