It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much do you really know about the Illuminati?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Other then that not too well educated on them, also its suspected some freemasons or illuminati interact within ATS barriers.

There's plenty of Masons around here I think, don't think there's any saying they're Illuminati though.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Other then that not too well educated on them, also its suspected some freemasons or illuminati interact within ATS barriers.

There's plenty of Masons around here I think, don't think there's any saying they're Illuminati though.

lol that has been observed the illuminati freemasons who may be in higher ranks 1 thinks WONT say they are

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Good point and besides if we take the notion of light vs dark ect ect that is only a basic premises if we really break it down in the context of basics i guess there would be four different conclusions light dark gray and indifferent or nebulous if you will (color code that anyway you want), so you are right there's definitely more then two simple energies.

edit on 21-3-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
Matthew 7:6

And Jesus stated 'Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.'

Do you look down upon Him too for calling the general population "swine" and "dogs"???

There is deep wisdom in these words which your "mini rant" clearly illustrates.
Not trying to come down on you (too much...), but things that are simply handed to you are not appreciated or valued nearly as much as those things you work hard for.

Knew I'd read that somewhere before, ouch! Most nights I'd have probably just read your post and not got the context the wrong way around, guess I was just in a bad place and my awareness wasn't working too well. I don't think he'd have meant the general population as swine either, maybe more directed at governments, lawmakers, and those that were opposed to what he was saying, etc.

No worries, mate.
Everyone has an off day once in a while.

When I speak of "general population," I mean those who are unenlightened....as did Jesus. He wasn't specifically referencing those who opposed what he was saying but anyone, in general, who could not value the truth of wisdom. Sometimes people just simply need to figure a "truth" out for themselves. It is my belief that we all end up together at the end, but that we each take a different path to get there.

Peace profound.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join