It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier in Invisibility Uniform (video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RufusDriftwood

We see that because the tank and angles. The projection of the tank is what wee see but from other angles you wld see sky,grass,a wall ect.

When the movie predator came out a ARMY officer said i want a suit like that. So you know they have been working on one and with time and money why would they not have one yet?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
i believe people here on ATS came to the conclusion that its a bad frame rate camera, and the digital camo that our soldiers wear is very very good.
the camo is tricking the camera causing it to blend and pixelate colors together causing it too look like a cloak.

as much as i would love for this to be real i think its been long debated that its just a product of a crappy camera and good camo.

edit on 24-4-2011 by dirtycrickrat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dirtycrickrat

That's about it in a nutshell. The cloaking technology shown to date depends on additional ware apart from clothing. What is needed is that the clothing itself can also do the projection, no doubt that it works on static objects though, or rather objects within the projected area.

edit on 24-4-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by adam76

Sorry dude SLAYER69 debunked this in an old thread:
Its a faulty camera!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by SLAYER69

(click to open player in new window)

edit on 24/4/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
you're quick to jump on the "been debunked already" wagon. i didn't see a definitive debunking on that thread.
mind you, i think it's the camera, too. the red circle that shows where the imaginary soldier is running is misleading. i think dude just ran out from behind the tank, as that back tank corner is where he first appears, and it's a poor framerate, as evidenced by other movements in the video.
mind you, i also imagine that light bending tech isn't really that hard to achieve, at our current level of science. a camera and a screen is all you need to project what's behind you onto you. so, an LCD suit with a camera array. each "cell/pixel" on the suit would have both; a camera, and a (very bright, as it must work in daylight) screen.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Invisibility "suits" are real and have been under development under some years now; en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join