It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants a debate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers,

Just found the debate forum and Im keen to get involved but I need to find a challenger.
Anyone up for it?

If ur keen just reply back and we can get it moving, Im not to worried about the topic so you can choose or we can get a Mod to pick something random for us.

Hope I get a few takers.

Cheers guys

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I do not have the time as of current but I am greatly intrigued by the debate forum. I read over a bit of how it works so give me a few days to check it out and get a full grasp and we can do this thing. Maybe staring this weekend if thats cool with you.

I would much rather debate then yell like a mindless wanker in some other forums.

That is all

Trowa

P.S. In case you go snooping don't be fooled by my lack of ATS posts. Although I hang out in BTS most of the time I can contribute when I gots to.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

LOL I wont do any snooping I promise.

let me know when ur up for it by replying to my OP and we can organise it.

Looking forward to it

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Count me in. Any topic I will debate. I love debating, plus when it comes down to it it really is the best way to figure out our own positions, clean up our minds, and contemplate what the other has said.

Look forward to hearing from you. Like I said I am down for any type of debate on any issue.

Don't sing it. Bring it. And good luck to you sir. Or madam. Or "other" in case the greys are snoopin.

top topics

join