It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the shift or ascension in universal consciousness already begun?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This may be a small rant or long vent, I'm not sure. I've always considered myself to be a bit of a loner. I like to keep to myself, probably makes me selfish and closed off to gaining new experience though. For a while I sort of fell off the radar in life, haven't worked in a while until recently, when I got a new job.

I'm probably being silly when I say this, but I have a feeling most around me are on a higher level of understanding than I am. This training program I'm going through seems to have some really bright and intuitive people. Of course, the job must have people who match those qualities. I wrongly assumed it would be filled with mostly ignorant people based on where I live. I must note I've never done this line of work, but the majority are pretty much somewhat experienced. So, who knows, it's probably just me trying to "catch up" since I've been out of work for a while.

Still, it just feels like their thoughts and ideas, the way they present themselves and handle information, it just feels like something's different. I've often considered myself to be pretty bright, but maybe my mind is simply reaching out for explanations as to why it's taking me a little longer to "get" things. I did fill my mind with useless junk with media like YouTube and the Internet for the longest time. So perhaps it's my own undoing for not keeping my mind sharp. Not to mention I've been depressed for a while, so that probably helps out with my concentration and motivation skills to learn new things. Also, I must mention even the media, YouTube videos I've been viewing recently, the jokes, images, ideas, it just feels like it's been changed somehow too.

I used to be able to type up long posts like this with ease 4 years ago, now it sort of feels like a difficult chore. I even had trouble spelling a few words, something that I rarely come across. I'm reaching out for explanations like the bottled water I'm drinking each and every day is responsible for my mental corrosion. Or perhaps all the exercise I've been doing for the past year. I did stop posting on a favorite forum of mine only recently, so perhaps that's what caused my posting skills to decline? I really don't know. It feels like most of the information I've gathered throughout the years is slowing slipping away! Grade school stuff even. And just recently, I've became fixated on the possibility that there is simply a shift in consciousness and I'm not a part of it. Perhaps I'm being left behind everyone else? I don't know.. just thought I'd get this out.

Anyone else going through a similar situation?! Is it all them chemtrails that I'm breathing in? I do happen to see quite a lot of them where I jog outside. Or.. perhaps I'm just growing older and reached a point in my life where knowledge slippage happens? Hahaha.

Anyway, aside from that laughing smiley face, I do feel a little nervous and afraid even of what's going on. I would really appreciate your replies. Thanks.
edit on 24-4-2011 by LiQuiD_FuSioN because: Added a few details and fixed some grammar errors.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LiQuiD_FuSioN

I had a really good answer, but by the time i clicked the reply button, i had forgot it..
(sorry had to throw that in
)

I know what you mean, i got to a point where i was trying to take in everything i could, physics, music, religion, all the youtube videos on diffrent ufos and other weird threads i could get my hands on, trying to come up with a unified theory in my head. why was it all happening where was it going, why did i care and what did i want...
then one day it all came to a head and my brain just went ARGHHHHH. two years later i have some sense of reality back but i find its hard to remember the details like i used to, now i look more at the big picture, not the small details.. i think its just our brains way of telling us to easy up on the knowledge, as knowledge isnt enlightenment..
peace
edit on 24-4-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm not noticing anything special from anyone else. That sounds bad. But I'm feeling a change in myself.

I started a thread on this earlier today but I am hungry for knowledge, feel like I am alone in this as those closest to me don't understand and certainly don't feel the same way. Have a deep feeling that something is about to happen and that knowledge is quite possibly my only tool. (That might not make sense) BUT I also have a feeling of greatness, like I am meant to do something but I do not know what it is yet.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

I had a really good answer, but by the time i clicked the reply button, i had forgot it..
)

I know what you mean, i got to a point where i was trying to take in everything i could, physics, music, religion, all the youtube videos on diffrent ufos and other weird threads i could get my hands on, trying to come up with a unified theory in my head. why was it all happening where was it going, why did i care and what did i want...
then one day it all came to a head and my brain just went ARGHHHHH. two years later i have some sense of reality back but i find its hard to remember the details like i used to, now i look more at the big picture, not the small details.. i think its just our brains way of telling us to easy up on the knowledge, as knowledge isnt enlightenment..
peace

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I've also become wrapped up with UFO videos and even played around with learning Physics through videos. Of course, I don't know all the math and theories, but I did try to enlighten myself through many a video. The way I intake these videos is probably not the best way to learn, but it is also entertaining. I suppose when I watch videos like that, my mind intakes what it wants and with the rest, it's lost when my mind spaces out. I don't know. I guess the way I work YouTube is pretty much like getting sucked in when you watch television (something I haven't seen in a long time btw).

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainboStar
I'm not noticing anything special from anyone else. That sounds bad. But I'm feeling a change in myself.

I started a thread on this earlier today but I am hungry for knowledge, feel like I am alone in this as those closest to me don't understand and certainly don't feel the same way. Have a deep feeling that something is about to happen and that knowledge is quite possibly my only tool. (That might not make sense) BUT I also have a feeling of greatness, like I am meant to do something but I do not know what it is yet.

Yeah, it probably is bad for me. But it sounds like you could be one of those who is ascending in a way? If so, I envy you! Just kidding, I do wish you well. Being left behind is pretty sucky, but it's of my own doing.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

you have nothing to fear. just try & focus on the present moment of your day to day life a little more at a time. enjoy your deep breaths while jogging, & push aside the negative thoughts on the dreaded toxins in the air. we all have our difficulties & are in the same boat for the most part.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by survival

you have nothing to fear. just try & focus on the present moment of your day to day life a little more at a time. enjoy your deep breaths while jogging, & push aside the negative thoughts on the dreaded toxins in the air. we all have our difficulties & are in the same boat for the most part.

Appreciate the reply. I feel really, really negative right now. I feel so far behind everyone else.. but you're right. I should focus on the present and push the bad feelings aside. I feel like such a child right now, haha.

I should also make another note. I did recently make a strong decision to focus only on myself and to not think about others so that I wouldn't be so envious. Looking at how well other people are doing sort of turned me to the dark side so to speak. Perhaps in pushing people away it caused me to lose touch with reality? Hmmm.
edit on 24-4-2011 by LiQuiD_FuSioN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiQuiD_FuSioN

Originally posted by RainboStar

Yeah, it probably is bad for me. But it sounds like you could be one of those who is ascending in a way? If so, I envy you! Just kidding, I do wish you well. Being left behind is pretty sucky, but it's of my own doing.

That's so depressing! Haha, you never know, I might just be crazy.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Blabbering some more.. trying to make sense of things. Even the media I'm watching recently.. the new shows that are on (flipped on the TV a few days ago).. guess humor and general ideas have to change sometime, right? lol. It's like everyone received this big "update" overnight that downloaded to everyone's brains (schizo territory!) and I simply missed it. Heh. Who knows, maybe I just need to get some more rest.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Look at it another mate, if you really were being left behind, you wouldnt be here amoungst all these great minds that are out there.. the fact that your in this place at this time means your meant to be hear.
simple as that.. there is no race.. no beginning, no end, its all an illusion because we think we have some where to be.
theres nothing wrong with focusing on the self. it helps to center our chi, and brings us back into our reailty instead of the fast paced world that alot of people want us to be in..
yu wont be left behind, there is too many people/souls who wont let that happen, as they have decided to wait and help every last soul reach the point they want to, so you never are truly alone, no matter how much you think it might happen.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I don't know what I am in...don't know where to go, what to do...sort of weird. I think I also overdid it with the knowledge and information. Feel like I'm trapped with all the stuff about the NWO etc...and no...I haven't noticed a change in anyone...all I've noticed is that they're all the same and pursue things that are meaningless.

But hey... being behind is nothing to be ashamed of. Not helping those that are behind is something to be ashamed of.
edit on 24-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Alot of what's happening in the world leaves one feeling a little disassociated, especially with the rate that we are bombarded with all the information. We are left feeling hopeless and depressed, this is an indicator that we actually care. The trick is to except that we cannot sort it out ourselves on the scale that we wish we could and to understand that it is our interactions with those around us is how we contribute to change.

'How can we help others if we are in need ourselves' Take some time out for yourself, recharge those batteries and start anew.

I'm not a professional or qualified to give advise, these are just my thoughts, so please take what I say with a grain of salt.

Peace

JJ

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I think it maybe happening to those that were some what aware of the differences in reality.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I feel so alone and left behind.. I'm supposed to be in control of my life though. *sigh* ..thanks for the replies, everyone!
edit on 24-4-2011 by LiQuiD_FuSioN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

)

peace

I glanced at your post and quickly hit quote -- head is hurting too much to explain but right on -- and I've just (as of last night) typed out for the last few nights in a row, things running in my head and last night came down to physics but much deeper.
----
(feel free to listen to this after/not at all reading the post - sorry if you dislike electronica remixs but it's very mind bending because it feels like it shouldn't fit well beat/note wise - but I promise the lyrics will bring you together with your thoughts if you listen to it through - listen while reading helps very much so with anything - ignorance applies to everything --> including music/sound)

----
Once you get to what I now can only call the 'cosmic shared perspective' (or cosmic consciousness) & can hold on to it rather than only be able to be so introspective after thinking rather than instantly speaking introspection (finite realizations) instead of working withwww.answers.com... and trying to be definitive one way or the other.

Then last night this is what got me to my end point which by the way,,
Plasma: (wikipedia link - referenceed 2x)

The plasma approximation: Charged particles must be close enough together that each particle influences many nearby charged particles, rather than just interacting with the closest particle (these collective effects are a distinguishing feature of a plasma). The plasma approximation is valid when the number of charge carriers within the sphere of influence (called the Debye sphere whose radius is the Debye screening length) of a particular particle is higher than unity to provide collective behavior of the charged particles. The average number of particles in the Debye sphere is given by the plasma parameter, "Λ" (the Greek letter Lambda).

Okay I must go because I just spend about over an hour easily making this post.

“Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” ~Confucius

“Learn as though you would never be able to master it; Hold it as though you would be in fear of losing it” ~Confucius

From another post that I stopped posting to write this one (thought I'd add it in)

Enough people now believe & so aliens have been conceived.

When people say aliens I now think we're alien in nature and fighting to survive is proof enough.

Adaptation & Aliens Within & Around the Universe: Evolving over [[cycling]] naturally what is best known to be natural periods of your constant & relentlessly changing reality is only occurring because conditions were not right during your creation/pre-conception/conception

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
That was a cool electronic track, I do like that music of course. But I'm having a hard time processing what ya said! Hahaha.. damn, when I move my head I can hear stuff rattling around in there.

new topics

top topics

join