It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a confirmed "Time Slip"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I am not sure that I even believe in 'time' any more in a multiverse of infinite numbers of dimensions whatever you can imagine is!
I realized that actuating the secret is only a matter of choice - if everything that is - is only a quanta of energy, then in reality nothing is fixed, quantum mechanics is at work with every single proton, neutron and electron in the entire universe.

If every single atom is only a energy quanta, then nothing is fixed! - except our observation. So what we see then would logically become a simple choice. While we observe the wave function collapses just in the same manner that quantum computers collapse the wave function to the logical choice (one fitting the parameters of the conditions of this universe)..

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Yes, they interact with us. We are changing the reality just by observation.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Then we should be able to goto any reality we choose, and it validates everything about 'The Secret' in a concrete term, so if I want to 'dimensionally flux' across a zillion dimensions to one where I am rich and wealthy it is just a matter of observing it into reality, and working to see it - no?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I have to say - today when I got up it was the thickest darkest uniform clouds all over the horizon, so I decided to do a thought experiment where I would simply choose to focus on the universe with blue sky and 'observe it into existence.' Before I even made it to work blue patches were punctuating the sky everywhere. Within about 1 hour the sky was completely clear. I quit focusing on it and the sky turned back to dark clouds with snow! I decided to focus on it again, and now the sky is clear - all in the space of about 6 hrs.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

You should look in Quantum suicide and immortality, I have researched many ideas behind the theory and does fall into Erwin Schrödinger's ideas a little.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by XR500Final2
I have to say - today when I got up it was the thickest darkest uniform clouds all over the horizon, so I decided to do a thought experiment where I would simply choose to focus on the universe with blue sky and 'observe it into existence.' Before I even made it to work blue patches were punctuating the sky everywhere. Within about 1 hour the sky was completely clear. I quit focusing on it and the sky turned back to dark clouds with snow! I decided to focus on it again, and now the sky is clear - all in the space of about 6 hrs.

Somebody else want to try this - simply make the choice to focus on an alternative universe where weather is different than what you are observing. Remember give it a little 'time' especially if you are going for a big change (total sun to overcast rain) = lots of dimensional fluxing. Then when you get it there try putting it back, by simply choosing to observe the opposite again..

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by XR500Final2
reply to post by cushycrux

Then we should be able to goto any reality we choose, and it validates everything about 'The Secret' in a concrete term, so if I want to 'dimensionally flux' across a zillion dimensions to one where I am rich and wealthy it is just a matter of observing it into reality, and working to see it - no?

reality is a kind of real, but we don't know it. What we call reality is a reproduction of the real reality in our brains. It's a kind of matrix, but we are the creators of it.

A easy example: "Fear" does not exists. It's an interpretation of the current situation by your brain. And your brain makes fear, so you can leave the dangerous situation. Is a little spider dangerous, no - but the fact doesn't help you. You know it, but your over-consciousness takes control over you.

It's very hard to say what is real and what not. The keyboard I type on, the code of the forum, the server and you and we, we are real. Since English is not my native language I can't go further describe this things. the result would be gribberish at it's best.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

In theory you have died and your consiousness has transfered to another universe. It's a crazy theory, but the universe gets wacky. The universe isn't stranger then we think but actually stranger than we CAN think.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpedconsciousness

You should look in Quantum suicide and immortality, I have researched many ideas behind the theory and does fall into Erwin Schrödinger's ideas a little.

Sounds a lot like Near Death Experiences - which to me seems to be a rapid shift in dimensionality to other planes.

Dreams seem to fit the same category where anything happens in them as the brain loses all references and observes varying different dimensions.

There was some talk that the human brain actually functions as a quantum computer - and can access this wave function. If so it would explain the long shot observations of very different dimensions to other universes.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Temporal Displacement phenomenon seems to be a plausible explanation if you concede that such phenomenon may possibly exist. Also the "string theory of psychics", would permit the viewing of multiple universes (known as singularities or possibilities) within our vast multiverse. By viewing them, by definition, You change them.

For example the OP saw a massive accident unfolding and then displaced his cognizant being to a different singularity where no accident occurred.

Here is a link. I am sure there may be better links, especially if you live in a singularity that has the internet.

Cheers, Peace Out

lostpedia.wikia.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by coquine
This is a totally wierd idea, but I thought about it when I read your account, as well as the other poster, who talked of a similar event, in which they were heading for a potential accident when the "slip" happened?

Me and my family have had such events happen twice, one in which we lost two hours, one which was approx. 10 minutes. In the second one, we were on a plane, that started to have trouble coming onto landing. Everyone was panicking. Then "bloop" it was quiet and we were landing normally. My son and I (he was 17 at the time) looked at each other and asked each other if we dreamed what just happened? What DID just happen? When did the problems smooth out and everyone calm down? We didn't see the transition, either of us.

When the plane came to a stop, he said, "Mom, I think we died." And we began to explore the possibility that perhaps, we don't ever experience dying! Perhaps our consciousness just steps out before a trauma and moves to an alternate universe or reality, so similar to the one we were in, we don't know what happened. Even in an alternate reality, everyone we know could have "dopplegangers" that we continue our relations with - even if one version of them is crying for our loss in another!

The other time it happened, we drove into a sudden wall of fog, so it could have been possible we hit another car or something.

I'm not saying I believe this to be true, I don't have any beliefs, but the hypothesis has always intrigued me since then! How many times could I have died and not know it??

I've been thinking the same thing for a long time now. Sometimes there's a guy on Coast to Coast AM, Dr. Bruce Goldstein, who's been saying he's found a technique to switch realities -- supposedly by imaging several doors, peeking through them, and walking through the one that has the reality you like best. He said that's how he met his wife... he peeked, saw that there was a reality where he'd meet and marry her, and walked through it.

I think it's very possible that we live in a multiverse where hundreds or thousands of realities are just ever so slightly different from what we have now, so that we wouldn't even notice a switch... when you die in one reality, you simply wake up in another, similar one. Paranormal investigator Paul Eno came to the same conclusion; that's how he explains ghosts (not the imprint, inanimate ones, but the ones that "you see them, and they see you." He says it may be that two realities are just overlapping for a moment, and the "ghosts" are just as alive as you are in their own reality.

When I read a few posts above, the poster saying he and his son were in the car, and two cars next to them were about to collide and they'd have been in the middle of it, I immediately thought, "They died; they just don't know it."

I've had some time or dimension slips myself, but not involving critical aka life-threatening situations. I've already talked numerous times on ATS about this incredibly surreal morning on 9/11, when I witnessed what was going on... went down for a nap... dreamed that it was a normal day... and then woke up and said to my husband, "I had the weirdest dream, that the WTC was attacked and collapsed"... just to realize that THAT was "real" and the normal morning had been just a dream... but what is *really* real? Did I slip into a fantastic, science-fiction-like "reality" whereas the *normal morning* was the other time line I was supposed to experience? Ever since that morning, I just don't feel totally right, like there was a shift and then things went down a path they weren't supposed to take.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I actually remember another time, kind of..

I woke up and checked my phone for the time seeing as I had school that day.

I saw the time change from one minute to the next, then I saw it change again.

So, 2 minutes went by right in front of my eyes in a couple seconds.

Other times I've woken up, got ready, then checked the time and had just a minute or two before I had to leave, when I was 100% sure I had a lot longer.

I've kind of gotten used to things like this now, why I'm late all the time..

Thought of one more time ¬_¬

I dreamt, or so I thought, waking up, getting dressed, going to school, the teacher actually read the names out and got to mine, that's when I looked in to the window which was extremely bright.
Then I woke up..

I dreamt an entire part of my day, right up to register, just to wake up!
edit on 25-4-2011 by voidla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

Originally posted by coquine
This is a totally wierd idea, but I thought about it when I read your account, as well as the other poster, who talked of a similar event, in which they were heading for a potential accident when the "slip" happened?

Me and my family have had such events happen twice, one in which we lost two hours, one which was approx. 10 minutes. In the second one, we were on a plane, that started to have trouble coming onto landing. Everyone was panicking. Then "bloop" it was quiet and we were landing normally. My son and I (he was 17 at the time) looked at each other and asked each other if we dreamed what just happened? What DID just happen? When did the problems smooth out and everyone calm down? We didn't see the transition, either of us.

When the plane came to a stop, he said, "Mom, I think we died." And we began to explore the possibility that perhaps, we don't ever experience dying! Perhaps our consciousness just steps out before a trauma and moves to an alternate universe or reality, so similar to the one we were in, we don't know what happened. Even in an alternate reality, everyone we know could have "dopplegangers" that we continue our relations with - even if one version of them is crying for our loss in another!

The other time it happened, we drove into a sudden wall of fog, so it could have been possible we hit another car or something.

I'm not saying I believe this to be true, I don't have any beliefs, but the hypothesis has always intrigued me since then! How many times could I have died and not know it??

I've been thinking the same thing for a long time now. Sometimes there's a guy on Coast to Coast AM, Dr. Bruce Goldstein, who's been saying he's found a technique to switch realities -- supposedly by imaging several doors, peeking through them, and walking through the one that has the reality you like best. He said that's how he met his wife... he peeked, saw that there was a reality where he'd meet and marry her, and walked through it.

I think it's very possible that we live in a multiverse where hundreds or thousands of realities are just ever so slightly different from what we have now, so that we wouldn't even notice a switch... when you die in one reality, you simply wake up in another, similar one. Paranormal investigator Paul Eno came to the same conclusion; that's how he explains ghosts (not the imprint, inanimate ones, but the ones that "you see them, and they see you." He says it may be that two realities are just overlapping for a moment, and the "ghosts" are just as alive as you are in their own reality.

When I read a few posts above, the poster saying he and his son were in the car, and two cars next to them were about to collide and they'd have been in the middle of it, I immediately thought, "They died; they just don't know it."

I've had some time or dimension slips myself, but not involving critical aka life-threatening situations. I've already talked numerous times on ATS about this incredibly surreal morning on 9/11, when I witnessed what was going on... went down for a nap... dreamed that it was a normal day... and then woke up and said to my husband, "I had the weirdest dream, that the WTC was attacked and collapsed"... just to realize that THAT was "real" and the normal morning had been just a dream... but what is *really* real? Did I slip into a fantastic, science-fiction-like "reality" whereas the *normal morning* was the other time line I was supposed to experience? Ever since that morning, I just don't feel totally right, like there was a shift and then things went down a path they weren't supposed to take.

The 'Through the doors experiment' sounds very familiar to Ben's Quantum Leaping, I am seeing the possibility of strong results by simply choosing what I want to observe and focusing on it. I am experiencing all kinds of weird things like changing the weather at will, and stuff like that. Trying to think up some more experiences to attempt.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lazimodo

Also see Wikipedia entry for L. Frank Baum. He predicted laptop computers, televisions, cell-phones, the advancement of Women, and advertising on clothing. If that wasn't enough, He also wrote the Wizard of Oz, where Dorothy and her dog Toto, have a temporal displacement to avoid a tornado.

Follow the yellow brick road.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hello, im new here, but i have a theory of what happened to you guys, you guys didnt have a time slip, nor traveled to another dimension, nor aliens take you and put you back in a diferent time.

You guys, simply and easily, had manipulated time a little, in some of your stories, you wished time to go slower, and in others you wanted time to go faster.

Whe you go slower, you see others go way faster than normal, when you go faster, you see others go slower, in all this cases, you guys were driving, and something triggered the effect.

As for the case of the snow to be accident, you probably wanted to stop time before you hit the tree, and so, it did, and when you managed to pass the tree, time gone back faster, so you ended up passing the tree really fast, as for why cant remember, its easy.., we humans cant see nor feel in miliseconds, in other words, we always perceive time with a delay, so we cant perceive a time stop.

Ask your selves, all this stories have something in common, you were driving, thinking of time, and somewhat, wanted either to stop time, (airplane), go slower(hot chick on the street), or go faster(had to be there faster than whats possible)

Whats weird, is that we all have wished this in some moments of our lives, and it seems like, when its actually possible, it happens... had to give thanks to god, cuz some of this cases saved your lives.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

"You" span all of them. And just like the potential - the multiples merge and the combination most suitable remains.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Each moment of conscious time, is but a frame of a 4th dimensional reality,(All frames with any possible outcome are experiencing itself at the SAME TIME) But it is up to the soul the which time frame he wishes to experience, which vibrates to its will of want, which then correlates to the vibration of the parallel reality that it has chosen. The drastic expression of such time can be tampered by the speed of which the soul is vibrating. For instance, your body is already vibrating at a frequency on its own, so the concept of time and reality will be more linear, due to the slow pace of the walk, and additional stability of the clock, which gives the mind to correlate too(Structure where there is none). Slow, less drastic. But then the vibration is added to and differed by the moving vehical and the increased vibrational frequencies of surrounding objects, be it a car or plane, or all of existence passing by with increasing speed (adding vibrations), and friction upon the air molecules, ect, can create a completely different vibrational tone, which may in turn cause an extreme nonlinear dimensional time slip. Which is a normal everyday phenomenon, but is drastically represented when the situation is prime. So instead of time being linear, and the person who is being late, is going to be late, then jumps to the parallel reality of earth where the same person driving had left early and is actually 5 minutes early in the exact same present location.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kraker58

You were channeling Bashar when you wrote this or just paraphrasing him.

I like it though.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Sounds like a party to me, Kevin Trudeau and his GIN network are having like super-weekends taking their vibrational harmonics through the top...

I'm just trying to decide which universe I feel like experiencing today, naturally the more dimensional fluxing that is required - the more consistent 'focus attraction' for a longer duration is required.

I better reinforce this with writing so that this knowledge has a better chance of staying with me. (Because if I focus on a universe where I don't know this - its gone!!!)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Happend for me two or one week ago, wont go inte detail but something sure strange happend. An entire event, did I miss. Without knowing

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join