It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a confirmed "Time Slip"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by visitor76
My thought is that from the lights to the point of the accident I DON"T REMEMBER.

Perfectly normal, very common.
Memory loss in a situation like this isnt anything to be worried about. Its just a weird brain thing.
For a more extreme case, take Zanardi's accident...
Zanardi
...he's lost almost all memory the whole whole day, and nothing whatsoever of the hour leading up to the accident.

Your accident is abviously only a tiny fraction as bad, which is probably why you've only lost a tiny fraction of the memory leading up to it.

Sorry, there are no guardian angels here.

Wikipedia entry...
Retrograde amnesia

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This is actually perfectly normal, in the case of the existence of a Multiverse.

In a multiverse there are a infinite number of intertwined dimensions all existing simultaneouslly in the same space.

Which universe your 'observe' is only a matter of conscious choice. The is actually how 'The Secret' works. Burt Goldman over at www.quantumleaping.com has an entire website dedicated to quantum jumping (contacting your parallel successful self).

If you want to learn more I did a mechanics talk about it - and actually exercises to trigger it.

www.onestepcoach.com...
www.onestepcoach.com...

Remember the universe that you experience is the one you will focus upon (and have a memory of) As your focus (and your memory shifts) dimensional fluxing will change everythign around you. Candle holders will be missing a guide. Cars that you never paid attention to will change shape. Its perfectly normal, and psychologists trying to dismiss it as psychology do not know how the universe exists and works.

The top scientists in the world all suggest (mildly for their reputation) that a multiverse exists, you can simply google electron superposition and discover that even an electron has been found to exist in 3000 positions at the same time. The only conceiveable anwer is a multiverse, I do believe that I have the answer to Bert Goldmans 'Bagha' technique - which is simply choosing the universe that you want to observe.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Johnny, what an interesting tale you relate. May I put forth a possibility that I think you probably have contemplated already. Those times we feel we have cheated death or mayhem leaves us pondering the existance of Guardian Angels. I do believe many of us can relate a like story, some with time loss and some without.

I remember a situation in which several I and several friends were along the side of a busy road and a man seemed to appear from nowhere and said something encouraging to me and my friends right when we needed it. He then walked across the busy road and disappeared into a cemetary on the other side. I looked blankly at my friends and wondered aloud if we had just encountered an angel. I think angels exist. I don't buy the wings and halo crap we've been fed by popular myth. Angels, when they do appear to us are normal human looking. Just my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
This is a very interesting thread (S&F). I can't help but wonder if there is a rational explanation to your experience and the experiences that others have shared here. I have had many experiences where I am driving and I kind of "come to", for lack of a better term, and I wonder how I got there. Let me explain. Here where I live there are many tunnels. You can't really get anywhere without going through one of the tunnels around here. I have been driving and known that I was about to go through the tunnel, and then several minutes later I realize that I am further along than I thought and that I clearly have gone through the tunnel, but the thing is is that I can't remember going through the tunnel at all. I obviously did, or I wouldn't have been where I was.

I have decided that this is due to lack of sleep or poor sleeping habits. I am married, I have a baby and a full time job. I am a full time student as well. I have sleep paralysis episodes all the time. I think that my experience is because my mind is so fatigued that it plays tricks on me and sometimes when I am driving my sub-conscious takes over for a bit, and when I come to I don't remember what happened while my sub-conscious was in control. This experience is limited only to myself, I have never seen an type of anomaly outside of my car, so that is where your experience and mine differ. What do you think?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Here's a theory: what if fate is real and you weren't meant to die at that moment. So a higher power, or maybe your higher self moved you to an alternate timeline where you were still living? But maybe on that timeline different things happened so instead of being early, you were running late, it could be so trivial you could never tell the difference.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by coquine

thinking about this, i had a thought what if your right but adding to it, maybe when we die before our time as in young or in an accident as apposed to illness or age we get set in a new dimention/universe or time gets' reset' for that person or perosns.
its just an idea, i was thinking this while reading your thought on your experience
also perhaps adding to this theory, a sudden death might jump start the time and reset it.
edit on 25/4/2011 by kerrichin because: adding to post

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WayfaringStranger

Maybe someone/thing was playing games with you, maybe a cat or something. Animals do that sometimes.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Perhaps the "White Blazer" wasn't a white blazer.

-----------------------

Whitley Streiber has told stories almost exactly like this before. Time slip or Missing Time?
edit on 25-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
all these time slips seem to happen when people are driving!
Maybe we should carry a camera at all times just so we can record our experience...although i do not know whether this is even possible

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
There is some sort of time thing going on. Shifts/twists, whatever you might call them. I also have noticed that time is speeding up, very much so. And, it is not just because I am getting older...my very young children have noticed and commented on it, on their own. And, that leads me to believe it is truly happening, because time usually moves very slowly and 'precisely' for children (precise, as in according to regular 24 hour intervals).

Yes, definitely definitely something going on here.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I am not 100% sure how to describe this but continuously I am thinking about my 'other selves' in these alternate universes. How and what they are doing - eg. they have made different decisions to me at certain times of my life so went off in another direction - not time related but similar

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Interesting post OP.

I had a similar incident with some friends of mine years ago.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
OP,
Great read and account of your death. Look into a channel named Bashar.

He speaks of this as a glitch.
Please listen to his answer as to what death is to us on earth. It will open your eyes to other ways of understanding our life in this reality.

I was a skeptic of this guy, but when I listen to his explanations about thing that happen and we don't understand, his words seem to come as true as anyone.

Hope this answers some question about this "time slip"

edit on 25-4-2011 by sirric because: added more vids to help explain our reality

edit on 25-4-2011 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I had a similar experience 2 weeks ago. I went to the neighborhood store walking the same path that i walk every day. i always pass between the same two trees before i cross the street. i went in the store and was there for literally a minute. when i walked out of the store the space between the two trees was completely blocked with branches that were cut from the trees and could not pass from there. I clearly remember passing between them because that is the only possible place to pass, the only other way is on the other side of the street. Another thing which was completely off, is the lady that works in the store. She is very polite and always, without exceptions, says "thank you, please come again" on my way out. That time i said thank you, good bay and she was just looking at me, but said nothing and was like i was not even there

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This is a copy of a thread I posted in 2008. I think it fits perfectly with what others are stating here in this thread.

Ive been wondering how to put this down since this afternoon and decided that all the information would need to be listed. Im sorry as its quite some size, but I want any readers to have as full a picture as possible.

Im open minded and not easily freaked, but since yesterday I have had four experiences that I cant explain.

At approx 9.15 am yesterday I was at my car, in my drive, loading my mobile studio ready to go do a shoot ( Im a Photographer). My neighbour
who lives accross the street from me reversed his car into the road, rolled down his window and called to me. ( Hey D how are you?). I replied, " Im good mate". to which he gave me a thumbs up and drove away.

I returned to my home lifted another bag of equipment, returned to my car and was putting it in the back door. ( Max 30 seconds to get this bag and return to the car). I looked accross to see my neighbour repeating the exact same manouvre, complete with the same greeting of ( Hey D how are you?) I replied exactly as before to which he gave me a thumbs up and drove away. It never crossed my mind to say I heard you earlier and replied, and felt the situation quite surreal.

I finished the shoot and was home by 1.00pm. My wife was out so I made a coffee and went to the computer room to have a look at the photographs I had taken. I placed the card in the card reader and waited till the RAW files had loaded on my computer.

A quick glance meant that 6 or 7 of them needed deleated due to wrong exposure and I duly deleated them. At that moment my wife came in I greeted her with a " Hey, how was your morning" she replied "Ok, yours?"

At her request I made her a coffee and left it on the kitchen table, as she put shopping away and I came back to the computer only to see the files still showing on the card, so not wanting to risk losing them I decided to get the USB cable and link the camera directly to the computer. I then downloaded the photographs to a directory called " Work in progress" (My work flow is realy important).

Now things get realy weird. As Im sitting at the computer my wife comes in the front door and greetd me with "Hey I didnt expect you back so soon, you could have picked me up with these heavy bags if Id known" I said yea, sorry and told her that her coffee was on the table, she said brilliant, you saw me coming, but her coffee wasnt there !

A discussion followed that leads me to believe that iether Im needing some medication or time was repeating itself... ( I know even reading that line ,makes me cringe !) My wife explained that she had only come in once and laughingly suggested that I was working way to hard.

Example 3. Ive had a bad head cold for a few days and Im not sleeping to well. At 3.20 am this morning I got up to use the toilet, making sure to keep as quiet as possible as my son starts work early and wakes at 4.15 am to start at 5.00. I returned to bed, was getting back under the covers when my wife wakened looked at the digital clock and said " Go make sure T was up for work, I dont hear him so he has maybe slept in" I looked at the clock and it was 3.55 !.

Now I know Im getting older but I dont need 35 minutes to Pee!! and I know it was 3.20 when I went to the toilet.

Finally.....I have 2 dogs, cocker spaniels, and one of them has developed a psychological fear of me since yesterday morning. If I go into the living room she paces round the outside of the room and wont come to me. If I leave the door open she will pace the room, then run into the kitchen. ( My wife thinks I stood on her, or gave her a fright !....rubbish).

I know this whole story sounds unbelievable, but please, its true.

I followed a thread a few months ago about time, it was interesting, but not interesting enough that I would want to have my own examples that are kind of scaring me due to their frequency.

Respects

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I've watched somewhere, people who experience "Lost Time" is usually because of alien abduction.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Strange indeed.. This reminds me of a older thread one of the members, Can't recall who posted a link to this video..www.wat.tv...

Now thats a glitch in the matrix for ya..

edit on 25-4-2011 by TechVampyre because: gramma

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Hello Thermo Klein,
First time I'm going to share a similar event I and my wife experienced a few years ago. We were traveling at night, a journey of c.a. 180 km, and at around 10 o'clock, when we were only 30 km from our destiny, on a road we were very familiar with, we sudden felt lost. We look at each other and with growing panic we realise that something very odd hapened, we were not recognizing the road. We reduced speed and as we were attempting to look for something that would give us a clue of where we were we end up concluding that we were on the same road but around 10 km further. I could explain by saying that I was tired and for some reason drove 10 km without paying attention but how can I explain that the same hapened to my wife and why we both reacted simultaneously (like if we were both snapped out of a dream) ... and that terrible feeling that a lot of time was lost in the meanwhile.
Regards.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
hello sorry to hi jack a thread but wanted to share a expierence that me and a friend had last night while fishing. There were 4 of us, the other 2 friends who were a couple were in their tent sleeping, me and my other friend were sitting outside with the our rods sittin opposite each other but facing each other with out feet up. We were both not sleeping but sitting with our eyes closed as if to beginng to relax to fall asleep.

Now there is a path that runs along paralell (spelling?) to the lake edge, the other side of the path is thick dense trees and bushes. There is no more than about 40 feet of grass area between the lake and the trees to set up your tent for the night. Just trying to give you a rough lay out.

Back to the point, me and my friend could see in both directions to which the path lend and it ran about 10 feet behind my other two friends tent. we were sitting there when we heard a russle, which came from behind me but in the direction my friend was looking. being a being a bit spooked as the lake is located in a park in a not so friendly neighbour hood i asked my friend if he knew what it was or if he could say something. He sat up and said there was someone along the path a bit further down but walking away from us. He couldnt make out any noticable as it was dark but was definately someone walking away.

The bit that got me was .. if it was someone that walked by our tent they must of walked behind the back of the tent from the direction i was looking. but i dont recall me seeing anyone or i dont recall waking up from behind asleep or being asleep at all. I was puzzled as to how he could of walked past us without us two noticing or hearing their footsteps through the grass. I only put it down to that who ever the figure was must of walked up from the direction my friend was looked maybe took the wrong path turned around, made the noise and my friend see him going back on himself. If that made sense

Still it was a disturbing feeling for a while at the stage when i realised i didnt recall being awake or asleep for at least 5 mins before i heard the noise. Im sorry if that made so sense its the best way i can explain things

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread was very enjoyable. I had a very strange moment a few years back. It was me, my wife, and one of our friends and it was a very windy stormy day. I remember it feeling sort of strange in the air for some reason can't really explain why but as we came off the bridge I saw a very old man wearing all white with a long white beard and it appeared he had many things trailing behind him like he was carrying everything he owned and his eyes were all I could focus on because they were this deep deep black and looked really empty and this was the strangest part because we weren't that close to him. At first I thought I was crazy because it was so nasty outside i thought no one would be out in this so i didn't say anything to anyone but then my wife burst out into tears as soon as she saw the man and our other friend saw him at the same time but it was as if we were the only ones that saw him cause no one was paying attention to the figure. I'll also state that I have lived here and never in my life saw a man/figure or anything that looked like this. He didn't appear homeless and we don't really have homeless people in this area. The only thing that really came to mind was a bleed through in dimensions or something it was really strange and to this day i haven't been able to figure it out.

On a side note to whoever the poster was that was talking about the instance where the plane was having problems landing and then all of a sudden time slipped and they were on the ground and couldn't remember what occurred. Then you began entertaining the idea that possibly your consciousness slips into another reality when you are about to die. I find that interesting only because when I was little I had a glass dome from a light pole fall onto my head and knock me out, and a few years ago i was talking about the incident with someone in my family because i have trouble remembering things from that period in time, and all of a sudden that person said it was because i never woke up haha it really freaked me out though although he was probably just messing with me it did make me think.
edit on 25-4-2011 by AmerikanDekline because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join