It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a confirmed "Time Slip"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
If your wife reads this, she'll punch you dead in the face.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CurtisLoew

The idea is that the split realities seamlessly integrate into each other so it goes either unnoticed, or they are so similar that it is dismissed. If you suddenly appeared in the 18th century timeframe everytime you die, how would you be able to follow life? You'd go mad! It has to be a continuous story, that's how you experience creation. That's why we're all here, to experience creation in the making. Why? Because it's in good taste! What else is there to do?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Wow.. These are all GREAT stories. Thanks for sharing, it has only happened to me once, and now I don't feel as crazy anymore lol.

I was 17 back then, now I'm 20. I went to school on a regular basis. Like many people in public schools, we wear different clothes each day of the week. It was a Friday that I realized that I had "missed" an entire day of my life. I remembered what I wore Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and of course Friday. I have good memory, and remembered what I did each of those days. I like anime, and my favorite show Bleach aired online every Tuesday and was available for download. I downloaded that on Thursday, when my other show Naruto was available. I don't do that often. I went to my mother and asked her what she did Tuesday. She has bad memory and couldn't remember. I told her that I had "missed" an entire day, she said that happens to everybody. I felt like I was dead for a day, no, like I didn't even exist at all for a day. Crazy this world is...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
When i was backpacking for a year in the late 90s i had 2 of these strange time anomalies, in south east asia: finding that my watch was an hour or 2 fast when i woke in the morning.

Obviously the first time i assumed the watch had a problem, though it was pretty new (purchased in a London store) and otherwise kept time perfectly).

However, on the second occasion, in a dorm atop a high hill in the Cameron Highlands, Malaysia, i again woke to find my watch had gained an hour. But this time a stranger sleeping in the same dorm found that morning that his watch had also mysteriously gained the exact same amount of time as mine; as though we'd both spent an extra hour somewhere that the rest of the folk in the dorm didn't...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Interesting.... are you lot positive you didn't faint?

I mean it is something out of the ordinaryand if it's all true... the other posters aswell then i wonder whats happening? Perhaps slipping in and out of the Matrix!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Similar experience when I was sick some time ago. I remember that time seemingly went backwards like an hour or something maybe less. Not so sure. But I came down and was confoundedly confused by the fact that dinner was still occurring.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Well I've debated with myself on whether or not to share this experience with anyone, but because of the subject matter that the OP has presented, I've decided to break my silence.

I believe this would've been back in 1992 when this happened. I had taken my then fiance' up to Lake Tahoe California because she had never gone Snow-Mobiling. I myself am quite proficient on one and it was a regular mode of transportation for me when I lived/worked at several ski resorts.

Anyway, we went with a snowmobile tour that traveled along the ridge of the Lake and is quite scenic. It's also a tour designed for those that don't know how to snowmobile, so a very slooooow going venture for someone like myself. But I remained patient for about the first 30 minutes and then we turned around and started heading back to the lodge. We had a guy up front, and a guy that trailed behind the group to keep us all together.

Well I'm bored to tears because I really want to open up the snow mobile and have some of my own fun. So I tell my fiance to stay with the group and I backed off and pulled up next to the "caboose guide". I tell him that I'm going to blow a gasket if I don't at least open it up a little bit and have some fun.. He tells me that it's against the terms of their contract to let folks like myself to do that.. Long story short and a $20 dollar bribe, he turns a blind eye and off the group goes leaving me behind to my own rebel devices.

I'm doing my normal hotdog routines, spinning donuts, jumping small drift build-ups and opening up the throttle because I felt the need for speed!

So I've had my 15 minutes or so of fun in the snow and figured by my calculations that with not much doing, I should be able to catch up to the group in about 10 minutes leaving me a 5 minute lee-way space. And so here I am zipping down the hill and I'm loving it because were on the shady side of the mountain so it's icy enough for me to do some great body slides around some bends. I then come upon a nice open spot and so again, I had to do some donuts and brake slides.

Now before I go any further, I'm sure everyone has seen what happens around a tree where snow and rain drops off it's branches, it falls to the ground and creates a frozen crater or deep depression (sometimes several feet below the snowline) in circumference of the tree. Well here comes the full throttled 'Johnny' just coming out of a body slide and because of the ice, I'm heading straight for this huge trunked Pine Tree. There is no way I'm going to avoid the tree, I'm full-throttled and heading right for it. I entered the icy depression and am slightly airborne and just about a foot away from the tree, and this is a HUGE TREE too.

The thing that runs through my adrendaline-filled brain is.. "This is going to hurt a lot and going to cost a ton of money in replacing the wrecked snowmobile.. that is if I survive at all".

The next thing I know, I'm about 25 or 30 feet past the tree and on the pathway. I slowed down to a stop and wondered how on earth I was still there in one piece. More importantly, I don't recall anything that should've happened in that past 5 to 6 seconds. The last thing I recall was being airborne over the icy crater around the tree and heading straight head-on into the tree.

If I had been smart and thinking properly, I should have turned around and checked out the front of the tree, but instead I just shook it off as "well I must have avoided and gripped the snow at the last moment". The problem is (as I have thought about this a lot), there was nothing for the snowmobile to grip snow-wise as I was slightly in the air. There should be a mass of mangled snowmobile and human parts all merged into that trunk.But instead at the time, I was discombobulated and just headed back to the lodge and not spoke about it till now.

As to what happened.. No idea.. I should still even today have the taste of Pine bark in my mouth But I think about it often in my collection of strange events and memories of my life , cheating death (there have been several others).

Johnny
edit on 4/25/2011 by JohnnyAnonymous because: typos

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing and I want to believe something strange happened then.
I'd go with a dimension shift or alternate reality but something is bothering me:

The attractive woman vs your sunglasses
if it was just your sunglasses i'd guess a small 'shift' happened
but a completely different person in the same car, that's quite a huge shift in probabilities

So let's say you had a huge shift and meet a completely different person. How come you had the same daughter behind, you were driving the same car for the same purpose?

A slight change in anyone life will change an entire life. Like waking up 5 mn later and you never meet the wife or husband you have now, never mind children. Same goes for jobs and social status.

Having said that I believe you are genuine, however looking at the 'evidences' I'd go for alien abduction because your story resembles them a lot. Memories erased, replaced with inconsistencies and of course missing time.

I can suggest asking a hypnotist to see what went on that day for your daughter and yourself (without frightening her of course!)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thanks , fascinating story
Have you ever thought: The afterlife is just like living what we missed?
One dies abruptly but for him everything continues as normal excpet for this little 'glitch' bothering him sometimes.
(I am not saying you are a ghost, just a thought :lol

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

That was a very interesting story! It sure would make me think about that idea of how we just shift into another reality when we have accidents or pass away in one!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
Thanks , fascinating story
Have you ever thought: The afterlife is just like living what we missed?
One dies abruptly but for him everything continues as normal excpet for this little 'glitch' bothering him sometimes.
(I am not saying you are a ghost, just a thought :lol

i mean no offense, but your statement doesn't make much sense to me.. Your not suggesting that I'm a ghost, but that I died abruptly and am in the afterlife..?

Well I can't buy that sorry, it doesn't make any sense that I would want to come and interact with the living via a forum post, solely based on a "glitch"..

Your theory is more confusing than my event.. Especially if one considers that this is not my first (and probably not my last) time of cheating death in a weird circumstanse. If I was in the afterlife, why would i still be having pain and death-defying events occuring..?

If I were to theorize anything at all in an Out-of-the-box 'model', it would be that perhaps something interupted the event, an interveneing of sorts.. But again, thats still a crazy notion. In truth, I will probably never know what really happened
edit on 4/25/2011 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
There are eight videos but I am only putting up the first four...........two is the best and possibly explains what happened to you.

1 of 8

2 of 8

3 of 8

4 pg 8

Now, how can this happen when you, your car, your kid are in the middle of a road or highway surrounded by hundreds of other people?

?

If someone or a group of someones can travel from another star system, dimension or multiverses, "They" have conquered time, space and other laws of physics we are just beginning to understand.

I suggest reading David Jacob's book, "The Threat".

Having e-mailed back and forth with him a couple times, I found this gentlman very intellegent, honest and a reality based individual.

Next I suggest reading Richard Dolan's books.

Missing time is usually associated with abduction.

I suspect we, humanity have been at war, a covert, unknown war that they, with their advance technology are or already have won.

Instead of a overt, in your face, spaceship invasion which we would naturally fight back and possibly ruin our planet before letting "them" conquer us.

"They" have "assimilated" us via our DNA.

If you have read Darwin's theory and study Early Modern Human (scientists don't call them Cro Magna anymore) to the modern present day human, the change over should have taken a lot longer than it did.

Now, if you do your research, we are finding humans being born that have yet again all of a sudden progressed faster and beyond what, according to Darwin's theory should have occurred.

Our DNA, I suspect, and notice I only say suspect and use the word possibly has been tweaked with yet again.

If you think about it, it's really a ingenious plan. Conquering without the conquered even knowing they've been conquered.

Now people ask, does our government leaders know?

I believe some, a select few do.

Why do they allow this?

Now come on, anyone group that has military technology allowing them to travel star systems, dimensions or even another universe are a thousand maybe a million years ahead of us.

Why don't they stop "them" or warn us?

Again, it's like taking candy from a baby.

If you watch the second video, it is theorized and at this point that is all we can go on, that "they" have the technology to not only bend time and space but manipulate our memories and even possibly being able to manipulate our inness or "soul" to a certain extent.

In short, again I speculate that there are those in our government that do know this is going on but are powerless with our primitive technology to even match their technology.

In short, we are screwed and probably will never even know that we have been slowly and quietly "assimilated'.

Look around you............take photos of people just 100 years ago and compare them to pictures of people now, not even the same animals.

smaller thinner noses, bigger eyes, bone structure is sharper and more defined, taller.

Don't just compare a few people, take many photos of large numbers of people gathered and compare.

Even our definition of beauty has changed over the last one to two hundred years.

Now, it's even fashionable for men to shave their heads.

There is even a standard for facial hair, too thick of eyebrows, chin hair (in women) is considered "ugly".

Subtle changes but they are there if one looks hard enough these changes become evident, not with simple physical changes but on a psychological level as well.

If you watch really old movies, people have changed in the way that they move, talk, react, it's all there if you learn to watch the subtle changes that have taken place in just the past century since filming technology has begun.

Now when you start talking about abduction and aliens people start to laugh, ridicule and troll.

I'm not even going to reply to the naysayers.

I've done my research.

I very rarely watch TV and average more books and articles per week than the average person averages in six months.

If you research, really dig deep enough, the proof that our species is being mucked with big time, on a DNA level is evident.

We are them and they are us.

Those that were not assimilated are less intellegent, less adaptable and will fall along the wayside just as primitive man did.

Think of it as a upgrade.

We do the exact same thing when we breed our domestic animals (dogs & cattle come to mind).

Here is a link titled, "The Secret Covenant".

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Pretty much sums it up.

Again, for the naysayers I simply will not reply back, blast away.

For those that call them our "Space Brothers and Sisters" I say, sorry, I think we are in this mess all alone..........if someone or a group of someones mean you harm, they are up to no good, "they" are sneaky, underhanded and keep their true agenda hidden.

If someone or a group mean you well, they are forthright, above board, honest and open.

The Star Trek quote from the borg comes to mind, "You will be assimilated, resistance is futile".

"The Earth is a farm. We are someone else’s property." Charles Fort from Book of the Damned

Again, as stated above I am not coming back and argue or debate this any further on this thread.........believe whatever you want or need to believe.

I suspect, although I have no proof, that we as a species are screwed.

Disclosure, if it comes will be at their convenience and when their agenda has already been fulfilled and not a second sooner.

Missing time can mean two things to my mind, either mentally sick (and the people posting here sound pretty lucid, reality based and intellegent to me) or were abducted.

Remember again for all you naysayers out there that laugh at this thesis, if one has the ability to control time and space anything is possible.

The human brain cannot possibly conceive of the possibilities.

Another good book to read is Michael Talbot's "Holographic Universe".

Also, watch the movie, "The Matrix" but be careful, once you take that red pill, there is no going back.
edit on 25-4-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Interesting story OP, it sounds like you're not alone in this time slip according to other posters here. Since you've been abducted in the past, their could very well be a connection. I was thinking maybe you were slipping into a possible parallel dimension, but when you said later you were an abductee I threw that idea out the window. I really think there's a possible connection with your earlier abductions. Your daughter could possibly be experiencing it also, since people who have experienced abductions say it occurs in families. I hope you can find answers to your questions.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I know it is something hard to grasp, actually I more than cheated death and came back from it during a NDE
and often I did wonder if I am indeed still alive or all this is just a trick of the mind - including feelings. Since then I believe in things like 'guardian angels' and the afterlife. If you are not ready to die yet, you will be protected somehow.
And I wasn't saying you died, only sharing this feeling.
edit on 25-4-2011 by TheOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

In reply to Guardian angels and car accidents I had this happen to me and my daughter nearly 3 years ago.
Sitting in the driver seat of my car (on a red light) watching the traffic pass through I had a thought of what if there were a car accident right now?
From this set of lights to the time frame of the accident (which was a whole block away) I don't remember leaving the lights I had been waiting at.
All I remember as the accident happened was glancing at my speedo checking I was doing the right speed and then- the unexplained happened - my whole body felt like a warm electrical tingling
( like pins and needles) rush all over my body like something came over my body and protected me.
I remember at the time this happened it was like a magical feeling and the next thing I knew I was facing the opposite direction but totally shocked. Someone had driven through a stop sign and smashed the front end of my car on the right side. The people following behind verified I was not at fault. My car was facing theopposite direction. I had done a complete 180 degree turn and there were no marks from my tyres skidding around whatsoever. The police really pushed me about what had happened because of where my car was and where the other car had ended up - about 15-20 metres away. So do guardian angels exhist? My thought is that from the lights to the point of the accident I DON"T REMEMBER.
I have frequently been driving from town and glanced at the clock taking note of the time and don't remember time spans between town and travelling to my house. Like a lapse of time and not remembering from one point to the next. I'm glad people are starting to post info about this as I now feel I am not alone on these time lapse experiences.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
I agree with Sprocket2cog on this.

I've only read about them a few times and never knew if it was real.

I assume that at the time we "came back" if someone saw it first hand they'd simply ignore it and their mind would fill in something that made sense.

I almost ignored the women and cars changing place, and would have never thought about it again if it hadn't been for all the other details and specific times involved.

I dont think you go anywhere, and then come back. You simply switched place with your doppelganger in another universe. Your doppelganger was 10 minutes late.
So others would not see a car disappear or appear out of nowhere.
Your old universe you were still on time, so your doppelganger would go on ATS an write a similar story, but with a "time gain".
The question is, is your daughter your daughter? Since she didnt seem to notice anything.

Maybe your doppelganger had been late to dance class more times than you, this you can check.
edit on 25-4-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Google up "multiverse" and check out the hypothesis in physics! It isn't that illogical!

The idea being that there could be many universes, in which we have a version of ourselves.
I have pondered this at length, and imagine if at any given time, there are people in a reality who seem to be more or less "awake" or conscious, the less conscious one might have a version of themselves in which a larger portion of their consciousness is invested, in which they are highly conscious and enlightened.
Thus, enlightenement might be simply the shifting of one consciousness from one vehicle, one universe, to another.

We all might experience our own period of "Judgement Day" at some point or another, subjectively. I mean, the people who, as far as we can tell, "passed away" may have gone on to further development spiritually, in another verson of themselves, in another reality, without knowing a shift happened. For us they died before the "End of Days", for them, they might be living it somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
You are now dead. Welcome to hell.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle

I know it is something hard to grasp, actually I more than cheated death and came back from it during a NDE
and often I did wonder if I am indeed still alive or all this is just a trick of the mind - including feelings. Since then I believe in things like 'guardian angels' and the afterlife. If you are not ready to die yet, you will be protected somehow.
And I wasn't saying you died, only sharing this feeling.
edit on 25-4-2011 by TheOracle because: (no reason given)

Hmmm.... now you saying this has definately got my attention as i too have felt that i am perhaps in some alternative state and have even mentioned a couple of times to people "about being dead already" .... i dunno.... i get this strange feeling sometimes that things aren't real!!

But after all this.... my stomach still rumbles when it needs something to eat so i must still be here

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Intriguing.

This isn't exactly a "time slip" -- maybe it was -- but I thought you might find this interesting.

A couple years ago, in early Spring, I was playing catch with my oldest boy, tossing the hardball back and forth. The ball sailed over my head and bounced on the ground and jumped into the brush. The brush was not overgrown, yet, and we spent a good bit of time searching for it. I was motivated because it was a brand new, bright white hardball, and I was a little surprised we couldn't find it.

Over the summer I'd occasionally poke around, but because the brush had become so overgrown I sort of gave up on it. I looked again in late Fall, when the brush had died back again, but still no hardball.

Flash forward to the next Spring. After the snow had melted off I looked again. Still no ball. A few hours later I was on my riding mower, prowling the yard, and approached the edge of the brush area. There, a few inches OUT of the brush, on the mowed path, sat the hardball as if it'd been there the whole time. This was a YEAR after it was lost, and after numerous very, VERY thorough searches. It was NOT there a few hours earlier.

Trivial, I know, but I can't explain it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join