Had a confirmed "Time Slip"

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Originally posted by Clisen33
I'll add an odd experience, though I had no way to document any time loss.

It was during a senior high school assembly in our gym. The assembly was underway and everyone was talking loud, and so my friend and I were talking loud as well. The lights were off in the gym as well. During that time, my friend and I were engaged in a conversation while not really paying attention to what was going on - when all of a sudden the entire room fell silent in less than a second. Every person in the gym went silent and only my friend and I were talking, in which we noticed immediately. We stopped talking asked each other what the hell just happened, and then everyone started talking again as if nothing happened. It was as if "time stopped" for a second or two and continued on. Like I said, it was a strange event. I still to this day have no idea how the entire assembly fell silent in an instant.

It sounds like someone pressed the pause button on the cd player!

I had something like this when i was a kid in class at school..i was in year 4 so i would have been about 8 or so....i was doing my work and there was the general classroom hum of noise...then i remember suddenly everything went quiet and i looked up and the WHOLE class of kids even the teacher were STARING AT ME....I HAD NO IDEA WHY.....they were looking at me so weird...then everyone started to get on with what they were doing.....everyone always called me a witch at school and a gypsy...i honestly am not sure if that incident was before they started to call me those things or after but no one ever mentioned anything to me regarding it...i have always wondered about it though...

what does anyone know about Akishak records (or something similar my mum told me) its like images of events from your life in front of you..disturbing...well i have that several times...this close call death experience got me thinking if we do mayber transfer timelines in some way?....when i was 18 i went to Jamaica...I got very very ill, I still dont know why...i went to the hospital and had all sorts of tests and no one could determine what was my illness, except i was pregnant and they were worried i may miscarry but i didnt...anyway i was delirious and hallucinating and i thought i was going to die..but i did get wellbut even when i got back to uk it took a few months to be 'right' again..i didnt feel differnt though in myself that i remember...but i have to say that i have an old school friend i got back into contact with and we were reminiscing on school days..honestly i dont know who are the people she was talking about and she sworn to me that i knew them, and told me amusing anecdotes of things they did at school and i was still none the wiser, she shown me pictures on facebook and i do not know or recognise these people nor their names...i am not that old to have totally forgotton and i was like 28 at the time...also names i did remember she shown me pictures of those people and i was so suprised i didnt recognise them one bit even though i knew the names...the faces might as well have been people i had never seen...only a very few i was like 'yeh i remember them!' weird..

whole periods in my life from age 14 -16 i have no recollection of and i did crazy things that age...running away from home, going off in cars and having what i would call 'lucky escapes' even once in a car to another city and ended up in a strange guys house and he was trying to get in bed with me and i ran away...i always thought i was lucky to have gotton away from stuff without anything 'bad' happening...i had a friend around this age and we were always togeher and i dont know how but its like one day she was just with another crowd and like we had never been friends it was weird or maybe thats how it happens at that age??..but there was no falling out or argument just she was with other girls who just seemed to have appear from no where..thats only way i can describe it...

there are many people from my past i do not have any idea what happen to them and i have looked for them on facebook or asked people but they seem to have just vanished and i mean almost everyone is on fb these days but certain people are just nowhere to be found, even asking people sheds no light cos no one can remember them...i also last year was with my boyf ex now, anyway he used to put films on his laptop and one he put on i had no interest to watch it and he asked why i said i had already seen it and told him what happen but he said was not possible as it was just released and i couldnt have seen it but i had, and that happen twice i remember...so he stopped watching movies with me...

i also when i look back at pictures or i have vague memories of things but it doesnt feel like that person was 'me' if that makes sense? i last had the AKISHAK records thing a few months ago...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameliah

I have missing time missing memories
I don't know if it's all the chemicals ingested
over the past 40 years or if we could have
somehow time shifted.

strange things happen all the time
it's just a matter of who is there to experience
it or witness it.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Thursdaybabiee

We are S.I.D.R.A.T and we work to stop things that are not supposed to happen.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SIDRAT

hmmmmm i think you are a troll

new topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join