It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My birth and my moms blood type.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hello ATS, before I start off, I want you guys to know that I honestly don't believe that this is neccisarily anything special, and I don't think much of it, BUT I am very curious on it and I would like to know what you guys think. -- I was born on January 24th of 1997(I am young but very mature), I was 5 weeks early, and the nurses tried their best to delay my early birth. My mother had an AB+ blood type, (which she was a nurse and has extended reports of her Blood type), she had me, and it changed afterwards to O+. The strange thing is, no blood was ever put into her when she had me, but she lost enough blood to pass out. I have an AB+ blood type, and I am now the only one in my family with it. I have never heard of anyone changing blood types when getting no transfusions for blood. They also expected me to be mentally delayed, but I will be taking college courses in my freshman year of high school next year.
Any thoughts?
Thanks!
Jake

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
were you immaculately conceived?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Wow great story! Sounds like you're pretty exceptional. Maybe the changing of blood types was her evolving and you recieving all of her knowledge?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

Well dude your on ATS so maybe the doctors were right and the mental thing

I actually found ATS while researching negative blood types and there is a heap of info here. In the threads I read there have been other people whos blood changed.

Type in negative blood to the search engine and a heap of threads come up. If you havent heard the theories regarding negative blood check em out, interesting stuff.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Wouldn't surprise me if some of us could change blood types. Some reptiles in nature can change from male to female in a male dominate society in order to reproduce offspring. If this feat is possible I don't think the blood changing is all that far out. Pretty amazing place we inhabit.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Why in the name of god are so many ppl on here randomly mentioning their bloodtype? oO

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Because it takes hard work, dedication and a little bit of luck to be legitimately special.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by laterallateral

Which bloodtype is the special one then...??...the red one?...ouh...O, or AB...I see...this site searching for the One or something? ^^
edit on 24-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Very true! Haha I am very curious to know!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by laterallateral

What do you mean by " special "

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

I don't think so

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I'm part reptile haha, from Sirius.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I forgot to mention, I have a rare blood disorder called ITP. My blood platelets die from my own body.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Hi, Jake. Before you embark on the weird stuff and conspiracies, I would suggest you sit down with your parents and discuss this. You didn't mention what your father's blood type is, and since blood types are determined by genetics, you only told half of the picture.

The same thing happened with my daughter. Apparently I am O+ and she is AB-. We were all involved in a car accident years ago and were hospitalized. I gave blood a few times since and each time my type was confirmed as O. However this summer she showed me a driver's license that had her type listed as AB negative. Her father was B negative. If you look up blood types on Google, you'll see that she must either be O or B, but not AB. The long and short of it is that she will have to be retested in order to satisfy this mistype error.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Hello thanks for the input, I have talked to them about this, I find it to be really interesting, but my bad, I forgot about my dad. He has O+, but his blood type wouldn't effect my moms changing like that.

new topics

top topics

join