It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Nessie videos!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Take a look at this incredible videos I found, they where taken by the film director Werner Herzog, while making a documentary about nessie

www.truthaboutlochness.com...
www.truthaboutlochness.com...

Here are some screenshots:

[edit on 28-7-2004 by Peronemlin]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Im sorry but that looks like something being towed behind the boat, it is right in the wake, look at the last photo. I am totally unconvinced by these photos. Sorry looks like another hoax.

EDIT: Looked at the video, and it isnt something being dragged persay, but maybe a submarine or bouy. If it was a Nessie, a pleisiosaur its back wouldnt be the first thing to stick out of the water when it rose, its head and neck would, I saw nothing but a fuzzy gray bubble. Really bad filming for a documentary crew. It was out of focus and shakey as all evidence tends to be in paranormal investigation.

[edit on 7/28/2004 by zsandmann]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
While the pics are not really convincing by them-selves, the videos are interesting. Especially the longest one. In this one, it can't be something they towed behind 'em (or another boat).

It could be Nessie. But I would have thought that a big dinosor swimming in a lake and passing right under a boat would have made more wave.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
its not nessie but z it is not a submarine either. it is probably something other than that . but who knows maybe its just bad filming of nessie.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

These were already proven fake :\.

Scroll to the bottom of this page:
www.bahnhof.se...

Debunked

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I haven't seen these before.....check it out

www.ufos-aliens.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Actually there have been sonar scans of the Loch which clearly shows that Nessie exists under there. I've seen the sonar images and they heavily resemble that of a pleisosaur.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackout

www.bahnhof.se...

Debunked

Debunked? where? in the link you provide it says, and I quote:

"You can yourself see what is PROBABLY two faked films of Nessie..."

That�s all I found...If they present any dunking evidence, I missed it, please show me. (I really mean it, I�m not been ironic).

Originally posted by zsandmann
If it was a Nessie, a pleisiosaur its back wouldnt be the first thing to stick...

And how do you know Nessie is in fact a plesiosaur?

[edit on 30-7-2004 by Peronemlin]

d1k

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   

www.bahnhof.se...

Debunked

Man, people SERIOUSLY have to stop screaming debunked when there is even LESS evidence of it being so then it actually being something.

You are seriously saying this has been debunked for the not even full sentence reading "You can yourself see what is probably two faked films of Nessie" You're trying to tell me and the rest of the readers THAT classifies it as being debunked? wow man.

If it was a Nessie, a pleisiosaur its back wouldnt be the first thing to stick out of the water when it rose,

Is this a fact or a guess? You have any links?

[edit on 28-7-2004 by d1k]

d1k

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin

Damn man you beat me to it
I guess some people here actually think no one reads the links and hopes we're complete morons.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
I haven't seen these before.....check it out

www.ufos-aliens.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...

Interesting pictures, but I think they show nothing more than dust, or maybe some weeds.

What�s more, I am almost sure that pictures were not taken at Loch Ness. The lake is so deep, that sunlight can�t reach the bottom. In those pics you can see too much light! If you ask me, I�d say fake, but interesting link anyway.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
If that wasn't enough proof:

www.livejournal.com...

And from the releaser of the film himself (Greg Atkins):

The Whale Footage
I do agree with many of you, in the end, that the footage of the 'creature' surfacing in the water must have been a whale. I know youcan train whales - as I have visited Sea World in the United States - and it is not unreasonable to think that a big Hollywood producer could afford to airlift a whale into the Loch for a few shots. That's my opinion, as reflected by many of your emails too.

d1k

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

If that wasn't enough proof:

www.livejournal.com...

And from the releaser of the film himself (Greg Atkins):

The Whale Footage
I do agree with many of you, in the end, that the footage of the 'creature' surfacing in the water must have been a whale. I know youcan train whales - as I have visited Sea World in the United States - and it is not unreasonable to think that a big Hollywood producer could afford to airlift a whale into the Loch for a few shots. That's my opinion, as reflected by many of your emails too.

So hes saying that people could say it could be a trained whale, but he didn't spend the money to get a trained whale to do it for a couple shots...don't see anything about him saying he hoaxed it if that really is a quote from him.

And your link states not a thing about the creature being a hoax.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   

So hes saying that people could say it could be a trained whale, but he didn't spend the money to get a trained whale to do it for a couple shots...don't see anything about him saying he hoaxed it if that really is a quote from him.

And your link states not a thing about the creature being a hoax.

Erg...

More evidence, this was from the first link I posted:

Illegal home page

It could always be difficult to prosecute someone behind an illegal home page if the responsible party makes himself invisible, and it�s obvious that Atkins has done this to
sabotage both the research at Loch Ness and cryptozoology as such.

Those claimed to have gone down with the boat is the American cryptozoologist Dr. Michael Karnow and the Irishman and production co-ordinator Robert O'Meara. Dr. Karnow is claimed to have studied cryptozoology at the International Institute of Sciences, but you can�t study cryptozoology anywhere in the world and there are no institute with that
name.

Very serious hoax

The spokesman for the coast guard in Aberdeen, saw the claim of a deadly accident as a very serious hoax and promised GUST that both the police and the server which host the home
page, will be informed.

Why Atkins has done this is anybody's guess of course. Either it is a sleazy PR-trick in co-operation with the American film company, revenge on Atkins part or another smearing campaign ordered by the business cartel in Drumnadrochit.

What ever the motive I hope that Greg Atkins gets a severe
punishment. The justice in Great Britain does not handle these things with kid gloves and sentences are almost as tough as in the USA.

The most surprising evidence from that page is probably this:

I also spoke to the local radio station in Inverness, but they were as surprised as all other media. I knew something was brewing here but I also rang British Waterways and the coast
guard in Aberdeen, who are responsible for Loch Ness, especially when it comes to serious boating accidents.

British Waterways knew nothing about the alleged incident and had no officer by the name of James Gilligan, as Atkins claims. The coast guard in Aberdeen agreed that the whole thing was a hoax and said they will bring judicial proceedings against Greg Atkins, if the man exist.

Keep in mind that Atkins claims that British Waterways is still investigating the incident today. The fact that they claim to not even know of the existance of such an incident is proof enough.

[edit on 28-7-2004 by Blackout]

d1k

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Dude for the thrid time you have posted something that is not even talking about the creature being a hoax. Who cares about the trouble the guy was in/might have been in about reporting fake deaths. The fake deaths thing was probably a low class attempt to plug his films, regardless it does not claim in any way that the videos are fake.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
No comment on the Nessie as such, but did anyone notice the glaring continuity error? The camera pans quickly to the left as the Nessie is "spotted" approaching the boat, but when it arrives, it's a different boat!

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k

Dude for the thrid time you have posted something that is not even talking about the creature being a hoax. Who cares about the trouble the guy was in/might have been in about reporting fake deaths. The fake deaths thing was probably a low class attempt to plug his films, regardless it does not claim in any way that the videos are fake.

I suggest you go and look it up. You obviously aren't making the connections here. You're only looking at the surface. It does connect to the creature but you just aren't making the connections.

d1k

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I suggest you go and look it up. You obviously aren't making the connections here. You're only looking at the surface. It does connect to the creature but you just aren't making the connections.

What connections would that be? I've read what you posted and not a sinlge things claims the video is a hoax. If you know something I do not, other links or what have you feel free to post them.

Peronemlin, I'm very sorry for semi hijacking your post here but I'm tired of people claiming hoax with little to no evidence of such and I'm going to start calling them out on their claims.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Scrub my "continuity error". The cameraman may have stepped out of the cabin and round the front.

My mistake. It's 5:30am here, I'm tired, and slightly drunk.
bed for me I think..nite all.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k

What connections would that be? I've read what you posted and not a sinlge things claims the video is a hoax. If you know something I do not, other links or what have you feel free to post them.

Atkins was working on a documentary on Nessie when he claimed that a boat crashed into Nessie and killed two crew members. One of these crew members apparently has a PhD on cryptozoology. If you actually know of any universities offering a PhD in cryptozoology then please do notify me. Cryptozoology is a pseudo-science and if you've figured out that much then you would realize that they do not offer courses on these (for instance, how many classes are offered on UFO's?).

Next, we have Atkins claiming Nessie supposedly "crashing" into the boat. Atkins also claims that British Waterways is looking into the matter. I just posted that British Waterways doesn't even know of the existance of such an incident.

Also, before Atkins was fired he was working on a "remote-controlled" Nessie that could be controlled from the boat. Further, there's the possibility of it being a whale or whatnot.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join