It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

All about Zion and its religion and culture

page: 3
2
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 


I guess the tyopic would be "The jewish race has had the biggest impact and made the greatest contribution to scientific advancement"
You would obviously be the affirmative and me the negative.

It will be a debate with a Mod as impartial judge so if either of us get off topic or get personal we will lose and Im guessing your like me and dont like to lose things


We just need to confirm the name and topic of debate then Ill send it to the Mod and were good to go.

P.s To the OP I sincerely apologise for hijacking the thread but once again thanks for bringing up a great topic




posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 


This sounds way more poetic and philosophical than the original discussion of the thread. The problem I have with the direction of this "discussion" is its ephemeral dance versus remaining tied to agreed upon points as everybody moves forward.

For instance, a list of scientists who made some contributions to the greater good was presented earlier. Their Jewishness (never defined) was cited as the reason for their prolific number compared to other...what? There was no comparison. Surely scientists of Jewish decent have made contributions to humanity but to present a list of names in a vacuum is not an argument by any definition. It is not the readers responsibility to look up counter evidence, that is the responsibility of the person making the hypothesis as demonstration of the strength of their claim. Otherwise it is hot air and, in this case, hot air followed by more ambiguous Biblical references.

I will stay away from the racist overtones of your various posts ("...Jewish people are above the average.", or "Hebrews don't have that bias."). There are enough hot heads on ATS to ignite that discussion one way or the other.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Very agreeable.


Originally posted by ABNARTY
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 


This sounds way more poetic and philosophical than the original discussion of the thread. The problem I have with the direction of this "discussion" is its ephemeral dance versus remaining tied to agreed upon points as everybody moves forward.

For instance, a list of scientists who made some contributions to the greater good was presented earlier. Their Jewishness (never defined) was cited as the reason for their prolific number compared to other...what? There was no comparison. Surely scientists of Jewish decent have made contributions to humanity but to present a list of names in a vacuum is not an argument by any definition. It is not the readers responsibility to look up counter evidence, that is the responsibility of the person making the hypothesis as demonstration of the strength of their claim. Otherwise it is hot air and, in this case, hot air followed by more ambiguous Biblical references.

I will stay away from the racist overtones of your various posts ("...Jewish people are above the average.", or "Hebrews don't have that bias."). There are enough hot heads on ATS to ignite that discussion one way or the other.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'll start with the first contribution to humanity. The books written between Moses and John as compiled in the Book given to man from the Hebrews as the light of God to the world. The Bible.

-Claim: It is the only history book ever written to accurately construct a picture of history from the perspective of the complete fourth dimension (Past, Present, Future), accomplishing this by speaking most specifically about a version of the nation of Israel that has only been in recent existence since 1948. It foretold this nation coming into existence and was correct to the letter.

Evidence

-No other book has ever done this and stood for 2000 years as accurate.
-No other book has ever claimed to be from the one true God and provided the evidence for the claim. True or not, no other book has done this.
-No other book has ever been published in as many languages. 1700+
-No other book has ever sold as many copies. Not even close.
-It is the first book ever printed mechanically on the Gutenberg press.
-Its subject caused 70 million people to flee Europe for freedom after Luther and the reformation, also causing the proliferation of the printing press, causing mankind to become literate.
-No other book has done as much, in the early years of the printing press, to motivate people to literacy.
-The only book that claims multiple authors, over thousands of years, pointing to one overall subject of describing the fourth dimension and how to escape it. True or not, it is the only book making such a claim.
-No other book has ever been written where the first verses are mathematically descriptive of what is being described--reality. Not only descriptive by what it says, but with the math hidden within the text lettering.
-No other book has done as much to motivate altruism in the world than the Bible.
-No other book has had as much influence on behavior and government than the Bible.
-No other book attempts to tell the human story from creation to ultimate culmination, the purpose it was created and future events, claiming no errors.
-No other book has as many parables that accurately reflects its unique theology, that also then reflect, like a mirror, mankind in every way.

No other book can tell you what will happen tomorrow on the news 2000 years before tomorrow, and then give you a reason it happened and how to cope and overcome.

Moses to John. At least 40 authors, all Hebrew, over the course of many thousands of years, all speaking on the same subject, with a unified message and thread of truth throughout. All of their seed now living in a nation after 1700 years of being scattered to the four corners of the world. Hated by every nation. All of this written in a book before it happened.


Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 


I guess the tyopic would be "The jewish race has had the biggest impact and made the greatest contribution to scientific advancement"
You would obviously be the affirmative and me the negative.

It will be a debate with a Mod as impartial judge so if either of us get off topic or get personal we will lose and Im guessing your like me and dont like to lose things


We just need to confirm the name and topic of debate then Ill send it to the Mod and were good to go.

P.s To the OP I sincerely apologise for hijacking the thread but once again thanks for bringing up a great topic

edit on 24-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 



I'll start with the first contribution to humanity. The books written between Moses and John as compiled in the Book given to man from the Hebrews as the light of God to the world. The Bible.

-Claim: It is the only history book ever written to accurately construct a picture of history from the perspective of the complete fourth dimension (Past, Present, Future), accomplishing this by speaking most specifically about a version of the nation of Israel that has only been in recent existence since 1948. It foretold this nation coming into existence and was correct to the letter.


Yep, it's really hard to follow what's already written and then make it happen..

It's called "self fulfilling"..



posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I can see how you might view all of history as self-fulfilling. Most of humanity, especially the United Nations, are humanists from a mindset of objectivism. Most of the world is hellbent on the destruction of Israel. If anything, this is the direction that collapsing wave function is headed. Since the observer creates reality by collapsing the indeterminate wave of probability, then Israel should already be wiped from the earth. Since they are not, this theory would be confirmed in favor of the Bible. A greater consciousness needs to override the general choices of humanity. This is called providence.

We travel through this reality like walking through a forest. The path is not fixed, yet there are only so many possibilities as we walk around the trees, various streams and obstacles. You think you are walking. In reality, you are walked and don't even realize it. All your actions are governed by a set number of reactions. If you drop something, it falls. That's the only choice. God has determined all possible reactions. Free will is the only one true possibility of indeterminate choice--faith or disbelief. Life is a story you are walked through. You act the part God writes for your destiny to realize. We are all witnesses of the events, not designers of them.


Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 



I'll start with the first contribution to humanity. The books written between Moses and John as compiled in the Book given to man from the Hebrews as the light of God to the world. The Bible.

-Claim: It is the only history book ever written to accurately construct a picture of history from the perspective of the complete fourth dimension (Past, Present, Future), accomplishing this by speaking most specifically about a version of the nation of Israel that has only been in recent existence since 1948. It foretold this nation coming into existence and was correct to the letter.


Yep, it's really hard to follow what's already written and then make it happen..

It's called "self fulfilling"..



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
Of course there are others who are not Jewish. But an abnormal amount of major discoveries have come from the Jewish people. The statistics back me up. Look at these lists. Take their discoveries away and we would not be where we are. This is true for anyone who has made a discovery, but the Jewish people are above the average. Way above. LINK LINK

Here is a list for the area of Chemistry alone LINK.

Adolph von Baeyer #,1 (1905)
Henri Moissan #,2 (1906)
Otto Wallach # (1910)
Richard Willstätter # (1915)
Fritz Haber # (1918)
George de Hevesy # (1943)
Melvin Calvin # (1961)
Max Perutz # (1962)
Christian Anfinsen 3 (1972)
William Stein # (1972)
Ilya Prigogine 4 (1977)
Herbert Brown # (1979)
Paul Berg # (1980)
Walter Gilbert # (1980)
Roald Hoffmann # (1981)
Sir Aaron Klug # (1982)
Herbert Hauptman 5 (1985)
Jerome Karle 6 (1985)
John Polanyi 7 (1986)
Sidney Altman # (1989)
Rudolph Marcus # (1992)
George Olah 8 (1994)
Sir Harold Kroto 9 (1996)
Walter Kohn 10 (1998)
Alan Heeger 11 (2000)
Aaron Ciechanover 12 (2004)
Avram Hershko 13 (2004)
Irwin Rose 14 (2004)
Roger Kornberg 15 (2006)
Martin Chalfie 16 (2008)
Ada Yonath 17 (2009)
Others 18

And then there is THIS.

reply to post by Bspiracy
 



edit on 24-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)


It goes to culture, Jew's tend to be very clannish. So the average Jewish person back then could rely more on friends, family and the Synagogue for an education + finances.



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Hah this thread is brilliant...

reminds me of this woman I talked to,

she said the same good stuff about Iranians and how it may be the annunaki blood doing all the good stuff...



OP, you need help.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
Hah this thread is brilliant...

reminds me of this woman I talked to,

she said the same good stuff about Iranians and how it may be the annunaki blood doing all the good stuff...



OP, you need help.


No I dont need help


Stop keep infect ATS with your zionistic BS! no one belive you anyway


crocodile tears and BS talnk about the so called holocaust is lame and old. the khazars need to get the hell out of israel so that the rightfull people can move back! Zion is going down-big time! after this struggle you aint gonna be able to even think about another try ever again.

May god have mercy on your sould and I pray that he will bless you.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis
 


to cut through all the layers of thought....

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zion (Hebrew: צִיּוֹן, tziyyon; Tiberian vocalization: tsiyyôn; transliterated Zion or Sion) is a term that most often designates the Land of Israel and its capital Jerusalem. The word is found in texts dating back almost three millennia. It originally referred to a specific mountain near Jerusalem (Mount Zion), on which stood a Jebusite fortress of the same name that was conquered by David and was named the City of David.

Zion came to designate the area of Jerusalem where the fortress stood, and later became a metonym for Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, the city of Jerusalem and the entire Promised Land to come, in which, according to the Hebrew Bible, God dwells among his chosen people.



the metaphoric and practical are but a hairsbreath in difference.


the Zion (of faith) is the reestablished Monarchy by the returning Lord/Christ
which is throned in Jerusalem...and is held as the supreme example of how man should be goverened...


the practical or worldly 'Zion' is a human endeavor that reflects the statism and fervent nationalism of ardent zealots... the phrase Deutschland Uber Alles embodies the concept quite right... but different & unique to the Statism as envisioned by historical men like Moshe Dyan and others of his ilk.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio
 


this i interesting the more i uncover what 'zion' is & is about...

snip:

It originally referred to a specific mountain near Jerusalem (Mount Zion), on which stood a Jebusite fortress of the same name that was conquered by David and was named the City of David.


 


'Zion' was a Jebusite Fortress...
and i guess that Zion itself translated into 'Fortress' in the language of the Jebusite culture

The tribes of Israel under King David took 'Zion' bible.cc...
and David renamed the Fortress City 'the city of David'...
((now is that Bethelem? because we are told that Jesus' birth prophecy was that the city of Bethelem
(aka the city of David) was blest with the honor of something... a messiah?))

it gets cornfusing, probably deliberately by the religious orders...because Jerusalem was also considered the 'city of David' in later times...that is after the Ark was transfered from the 'city of David' to the Temple in Jerusalem (also a 'city of David')


now here's a weird woo-woo about the context of the term/word 'Zion' which means 'Fortress'....

it is said in Revelation that the AntiChrist duo (together with the false prophet) will set up a
conquering empire...and it will award land as rewards and spoils...it is also stated that the AC
will not observe or honor the God of his Fathers, but will honor a foreign God..
a God of Fortresses - & power, etc. ===

this seems to me to be the same as honoring the God of War and Power and Forts/Fortresses which also equates to the term Zion...
is a militaristic, nuclear armed state of Israel...under the aegis of Zionism
the extension of the beast empire ??


you think it through....



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join