It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All about Zion and its religion and culture

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

What is Zion?

Because there are many who wonder if zion and its meaning do I start this thread. There are so many people who wonder, and what could be better than your own thread about these issues?

I hope all are doing and I admit that there are times when impulsive posts are written when you get carried away in conversation. But I hope to learn a lot through this thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
hmm Not even the israelites is gonna say something here

It´s a shame I would love to have an discussion about zion.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Zion is where the light of God emerges to the nations. Israel is the Light. When Christ came to earth as the Word (John 1) in human form, He set into motion the building of the Church. The union of the church and Israel creates the new mankind that will inherit the new heaven and new earth.

Ephesians 2

"14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, 16 and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. 17 He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

19 Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. 21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. 22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit."

His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace on earth. But it doesn't stop there. The greater purpose for mankind is also listed in the first three chapters of Ephesians.

Ephesians 3
"14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name."

The new mankind has their inheritance in Heaven (Universe).

Deuteronomy 4:19

"And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars--all the heavenly array--do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven."

The Exodus to Zion is our guide to our exodus from this planet. Our entire history is a setup for this to take place. Israel is the chosen people to guide us along the way. Have you ever wondered why most major discoveries in science have come from the Hebrew people?

edit on 24-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Zion is the place the prime-programm of the Matrix was installed, lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I never made the connection. That is appropriate. The matrix was inspired by the philosophy of Descartes. Jewish. Verification of the Light of man being the Hebrew people.

Here is a great Easter article on Descartes.

Originally posted by dude69

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd Have you ever wondered why all major discoveries in science have come from the Hebrew people?

WHAT!?!
I would love to see you ATTEMPT to back that statement up.

I even asked my Magic-8-ball what type of person would believe such a statement, shook it real good and the word "ignoramus" slowly peered through the blue toilet bowlish water.

b

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I found these two vid that is showing zionist i full effect. scary how they acting and dont care about human life...

'

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Four letters typed into Google later...

Zion

Zion (Hebrew: ציון‎; Tiberian vocalization: Ṣiyyôn; transliterated Tzion or Tsion) is an erroneously transliterated term that most often refers to Jerusalem and, by extension, sometimes to the Biblical land of Israel. The word is first found in Samuel II, 5:7 dating back over two and a half millennia. In Kabbalah the more esoteric reference is made to Tzion[1] being the spiritual point from which reality emerges, located in the Holy of Holies of the First, Second and Third Temple. It commonly referred to a specific mountain near Jerusalem (Mount Zion), on which stood a Jebusite fortress of the same name that was conquered by David and was named the City of David.
The term Tzion came to designate the area of Jerusalem where the fortress stood, and later became a metonym for Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, the city of Jerusalem and generally, the Promised Land to come. According to the Hebrew Bible, God dwells among his people in Israel.

As opposed to "Zionism" which is a political movement, not specifically reserved for those of the Hebrew faith based on the biblical prophesy that Israel will be inhabited by the Jews when the coming (or second coming, depending on your beliefs) of Christ is to occur.

The term "Zionism" coined by Austrian Nathan Birnbaum, was derived from the German rendering of Tzion in his journal Selbstemanzipation (Self Emancipation) in 1890.[6] Zionism as a political movement started in 1897 and supported a 'national home', and later a state, for the Jewish people in Palestine. The Zionist movement declared the re-establishment of its State of Israel in 1948, following the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine. Since then and with varying ideologies and dogma, Zionists have focused on developing and protecting this state.
While Zionism is based in part upon Torah mitzvot linking the Jewish people to the Biblical land of Israel, the modern movement is largely secular. Indeed, until 1967 the Tzion of the Tanakh (the Old City of Jerusalem) was not even within the boundaries of Israel (although Mount Zion itself, was).

Search engines are your friends!

the Billmeister

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I think it's more like Descartes was inspired by the Matrix, or holographic universe.
edit on 24-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Of course there are others who are not Jewish. But an abnormal amount of major discoveries have come from the Jewish people. The statistics back me up. Look at these lists. Take their discoveries away and we would not be where we are. This is true for anyone who has made a discovery, but the Jewish people are above the average. Way above. LINK LINK

Here is a list for the area of Chemistry alone LINK.

Adolph von Baeyer #,1 (1905)
Henri Moissan #,2 (1906)
Otto Wallach # (1910)
Richard Willstätter # (1915)
Fritz Haber # (1918)
George de Hevesy # (1943)
Melvin Calvin # (1961)
Max Perutz # (1962)
Christian Anfinsen 3 (1972)
William Stein # (1972)
Ilya Prigogine 4 (1977)
Herbert Brown # (1979)
Paul Berg # (1980)
Walter Gilbert # (1980)
Roald Hoffmann # (1981)
Sir Aaron Klug # (1982)
Herbert Hauptman 5 (1985)
Jerome Karle 6 (1985)
John Polanyi 7 (1986)
Sidney Altman # (1989)
Rudolph Marcus # (1992)
George Olah 8 (1994)
Sir Harold Kroto 9 (1996)
Walter Kohn 10 (1998)
Alan Heeger 11 (2000)
Aaron Ciechanover 12 (2004)
Avram Hershko 13 (2004)
Irwin Rose 14 (2004)
Roger Kornberg 15 (2006)
Martin Chalfie 16 (2008)
Ada Yonath 17 (2009)
Others 18

And then there is THIS.

reply to post by Bspiracy

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Could be. There is a great video series on this.

I think it's more like Descartes was inspired by the Matrix, or holographic universe.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Not to belaber the point, but this list has so many Jewish scholars on it that it defies logic. They are American, but a large percentage are Jewish by origin. LINK

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Maybe because they are descendants of the people of " Zion " and have " inside ", or better " outside " knowledge. Just an idea...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I have always said that bias against God is the flaming sword what protects the tree of life. Hebrews don't have this bias. Even Einstein doubted God, but had humble respect for the subject. A very loving man.

Maybe because they are descendants of the people of " Zion " and have " inside ", or better " outside " knowledge. Just an idea...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

So...what Descartes was saying was that we can only define reality within our human limitations of reality, thus not really describing reality?...makes sense.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
If History is any guide, we get it through toil. It arrives to our understanding as we are ready. The choice for knowledge in the Garden was to walk with God in faith for our education or walk on our own in toil. The garden, of course, is our womb of development--Earth. The fruit is the apple. The fruit is what we produce by our actions. Love is the key to removing the sword of bias that hides the fruit of the tree of life. We get our education, no matter the journey we take. God is the teacher, no matter our view on it. Walk in peace or walk in toil. The choice extends to each life lived. Choose your sowing wisely. You will reap the same.

Luke 8
(NET) Luke 8:17 For nothing is hidden that will not be revealed, and nothing concealed that will not be made known and brought to light.

The verses above this are a must read if this seed is falling on good ground.

(NET) Luke 8:18 So listen carefully, for whoever has will be given more, but whoever does not have, even what he thinks he has will be taken from him."

(NET) Luke 8:10 He said, "You have been given the opportunity to know the secrets of the kingdom of God, but for others they are in parables, so that although they see they may not see, and although they hear they may not understand.

So...what Descartes was saying was that we can only define reality within our human limitations of reality, thus not really describing reality?...makes sense.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I thought Zion was the humans main base..
The prime program was above ground and a long way from zion..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

But implemented from Zion...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Of course there are others who are not Jewish. But an abnormal amount of major discoveries have come from the Jewish people. The statistics back me up. Look at these lists. Take their discoveries away and we would not be where we are. This is true for anyone who has made a discovery, but the Jewish people are above the average. Way above.

I Think that statement is very broad, yes it was a large list but how many discoveries have been made?
If we were to include every person of every faith who had made a discovery or contribution on a similar level as these people have Im guessing the number of Jews wouldnt look quite as impressive.

Can you come up with as big a list from before the modern era?
Im not being cheeky I would genuinely like to find out.
If every era of history shows an abnormally large number of Jews making huge contributions to science then you may have something, otherwise its propaganda that you have swallowed hook line and sinker.

I assume from your statement you are a zionist which means you are probably unaware of or choose to ignore the fact that Muslims lead the way in science for a long time proir to the renaisance.

In fact I think the past few hundred years has been the only time in history there has been a significant contribution to society in ANY field from Jewish people.

Im not anti anyone so please dont start with the anti semetic stuff. If Im wrong Ill be the first to admit and and eat my hat.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the comments. I can mention many modern discoveries that are astounding. The most recent is the conversion process for shale oil with a byproduct of water. The Hebrews are at work on this now. They have also found a way to eliminate the solar cell to convert sunlight into energy. They just discovered that light has a hidden magnetic property that was not noticed before.

I can go one better than recent history. Let's travel back to the first verse of the Bible. What we really need is definitive proof of God as the architect of all matter. This is easily achieved. Not proving God as a defined fact, just that he Created. This is fact.

To save space, I will provide links. Light is where it starts for all matter. God says He provided the Light. Fiat Lux, let there be light. Then in John 1, he claims His Son is the Word (Logos). This is the wave that carries the light. Light is a duality of particle and wave. All particles have an associated wave. Higgs Boson is the last particle and wave yet to be found.

Genesis 1.1 is the schematic of the mathematics of light to geometry. Proof is HERE

If you think this is not proof, then visit Here for the exact mathematics in relation to the first verse of the Bible. All verses of the Bible then can be decoded this same way to reveal the blueprints to reality. Each verse describes the outer layer of the onion, then the reset of the layers are in relation to the mathematics of each verse, as reflected in the links provided.

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Of course there are others who are not Jewish. But an abnormal amount of major discoveries have come from the Jewish people. The statistics back me up. Look at these lists. Take their discoveries away and we would not be where we are. This is true for anyone who has made a discovery, but the Jewish people are above the average. Way above.

I Think that statement is very broad, yes it was a large list but how many discoveries have been made?
If we were to include every person of every faith who had made a discovery or contribution on a similar level as these people have Im guessing the number of Jews wouldnt look quite as impressive.

Can you come up with as big a list from before the modern era?
Im not being cheeky I would genuinely like to find out.
If every era of history shows an abnormally large number of Jews making huge contributions to science then you may have something, otherwise its propaganda that you have swallowed hook line and sinker.

I assume from your statement you are a zionist which means you are probably unaware of or choose to ignore the fact that Muslims lead the way in science for a long time proir to the renaisance.

In fact I think the past few hundred years has been the only time in history there has been a significant contribution to society in ANY field from Jewish people.

Im not anti anyone so please dont start with the anti semetic stuff. If Im wrong Ill be the first to admit and and eat my hat.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join